This film is Jow Forums's wetdream

This film is Jow Forums's wetdream

Haha

Attached: ErIstWiederDa.jpg (250x354, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ylstybS6rqw
liveleak.com/view?t=3f2_1471389077
youtu.be/mf9jJx0NSjw?t=21
youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't watch films. they only let pedo egyptian sodomites create content, so I decided to abandon entertainment media.

What would an honest movie about Hitler be like

You guys really should watch this. It's a nice satire with Hitler arguing against immigration and everything that Jow Forums hates. And people begin to agree with him.

The film reminds me of that one post from that italian mother fucker

>And for no reason at all, people voted for Hitler.

Seen it. Really great

>not falling for the 24fps Jew
Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8

This movie IS Jow Forums's wetdream because it demonstrates that Hitler was not some weird, isolated phenomenon that happened once and could never happen again. This movie is good news for Jow Forums because it successfully proves that people in Europe and the Americas have not changed at all since Hitler's day, and that their concerns have become identical to what they were in the 1920s and 1930s. So, therefore, if somebody were to try to rise to power in a manner similar to the way Hitler did, they would probably succeed. They'd just need a few of Hitler's talents, like his ability to emote to a mass audience and his ability to make speeches off the cuff. They'd need his ability to connect with the individual common man despite speaking to millions of them at a time. But it could be done.

There could always be another Hitler in the future. We never really banished him from the world. There's always the potential that somebody exactly like Hitler could arise again. That's what this movie proves.

Attached: oh-snap-its-hitler_o_1175671.jpg (680x732, 95K)

>I'm twelve and this film is deep and inciteful

Der Untergang

That's a real German movie? I will watch it then
How was it received in Germany

It does lie about Hitler though, iirc in one scene he kicks a dog because he's le evil villain. Hitler loved dogs, he'd never do that.

If you lie enough people will believe it.

It's a fiction man stop reading into things so much and maybe you'll move on with life and not be such a faggot.

The main problem with that is that it would be harder for Hitler 2.0 to succeed because he would be scrutinized more for being similar to the original.

Some people believe that person is Donald Trump

I'm not even some retard wehraboo with kikes on the brain, and er ist wieder da is great. Fuckin' hilarious.

And those people are retarded.

those people are morons

It was reasonably based.

Attached: 1480534522491.jpg (663x1254, 711K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ylstybS6rqw

Attached: 1478965841902.jpg (634x382, 44K)

The book came first and was a #1 bestseller for weeks, and yes, its a real german movie.
The movie is based af, give it a watch.

Before you start attacking me, you really should watch it. It's oddly insightful and you don't know whether the director is serious or making Hitler into a joke.

Too bad I wouldn't touch niggerflix with a 10 foot pole.

Our only hope is WWIII, that way a new Hitler could rise without much resistance. The Jewish machine has become way too stronger to beat now, our only hope is nukes killing degenerates and putting a stop to technology.

Attached: doctors.jpg (471x676, 41K)

>he's too stupid to pirate movies

Attached: 1562207550056.jpg (1772x1289, 210K)

>he's a niggerlover who still bothers to watch movies in 2019

The lion king, the cartoon one.

I loved this movie until the end where they just straight up came out and said "hey, anyone that does things too offensive, they're the next Hitler!"

And people thought that was accurate and deep.

Attached: end_it_gun_cat.jpg (614x318, 48K)

Well there's got to be some message in there. Youc an't have the one dude that realizes he's really Hitler just shoot him.

If anything, the guy should just admitted defeat and joined him as Gobbels 2.0. That would have been a much better destruction of Germans believing they can "never" vote another Hitler in.

Normally I agree too but this one is really not evil.

There's an Italian version called Sono Tornato that's pretty much an exact remake but with Mussolini. Is it any good?

I have seen it. It does make him into a joke just not in a way they intended which is why you think it's benificial. The joke is the ignoring of real world problems and the punchline is Hitler himself rather than reasonable action.

>The Greatest Story Never Told

The actor was concerned because they would have him interact with regular germans and they would believe him to be the real hitler sometimes and be emotional and sad (in a positive way toward hitler)

I liked it. It left the viewer wondering, if this is a pro-Hitler or satirical anti-Hitler movie.

At the end you could only sympathize with Hitler. Even the immigrants were gicing him Roman salutes

>They'd just need a few of Hitler's talents, like his ability to emote to a mass audience and his ability to make speeches off the cuff. They'd need his ability to connect with the individual common man despite speaking to millions of them at a time. But it could be done.
This had almost 3 million views on youtube with 90% thumbs up before the shoa
"Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles"
liveleak.com/view?t=3f2_1471389077

depends on how you interpret the movie.
On one hand you might argue that hitler's views are a common sentiment among the populace whom are afraid to speak out. On the other hand it might be interpretted to show easily someone like Hitler might gain a following.

the ending of the movie (which was different than the ending of the book) was based as all fuck
people would feel really weird after that, and when the credits began to roll, it was complete silence in the cinema
I guess that's what you could call redpill OD

I watched it. It was pretty good.

what's the difference?

in the book, people never find out that it's the real Hitler, they think he's a LARPer faggot the whole time
Hitler's last line "Damit lässt sich arbeiten" ("I can work with this") is just a footnote, but in the movie it's pretty neat - leaving the viewer like described

Attached: 5881964-6362929-Another_shot_shows_Rosa_helping_Hitler_with_his_ties_as_he_holds-a-43_1541596360522. (962x932, 136K)

yeah, I knew it.
They always do this. they always make you into a cuck for spending your money on this.

and you are. if you watch movies, you area cuck. not only is it always propaganda against you, but it also serves as a carrot on a stick for your emotions. leading you on a whirlwind of changes and draining you. I find the whole process of watching theater to be a wicked waste of time at a fundamental level.

>it's another leftist makes movie critiquing the right while accidentally displaying exactly what makes the right resurgent in the first place

Attached: 1554832110413.jpg (1600x897, 163K)

spoiler

Attached: rooftop scene.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

Attached: first time on TV.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Attached: dog breeder.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

based

>viewer
Kys faggot ass "film critique"

Sawazki really should have joined him. This was a weak part with him shooting him and suddenly teleporting behind him

It was just an illusion, brah.

He doesn't just kick it, he kicks it to death and then plays with its dead body. It's not just out of character for the real Hitler, it's out of character for him in the movie. It comes out of nowhere and he never does anything like that before or after.

The movie is really based. I got the book on my Laptop. My german is Not that good but ill give it a try

They prob had to put it in to appease the jew

>This was a weak part with him shooting him and suddenly teleporting behind him

That was a part of the movie inside the movie bro

They had to remind people that Hitler Man Bad.

Attached: 1547381026064.jpg (746x691, 58K)

Nice. every white man is a little bit Hitler

oh i get the idea behind hitler being "part of us all". but I still think it would have added more diabolic satire that even a well to do left winger that knows he has to stop Hitler, couldn't do it,and ends up agreeing with him.

bigot
even bigotter

Attached: 1478948017012.png (433x485, 33K)

There's an English version.

No, he shoots the dog after it bites him in the finger.

>I still think it would have added more diabolic satire that even a well to do left winger that knows he has to stop Hitler, couldn't do it,and ends up agreeing with him.

Do you honestly think leftists have the self-awareness to make something like that? That would jeopardise their own fundamental worldview that Hitler is so uniquely evil that no leftists ever sided with him.

Is Germany getting its nuts back?

Nothing person kid.

>On the other hand it might be interpreted to show easily someone like Hitler might gain a following.
This is the entire crux of the movie though, to echo the sentiment of Hitler=Bad. The movie itself highlights how bad things have gotten and focuses on how ridiculous the modern narrative and political parties have become with regards to their own populations, immigration and bread+circus games. The ending showing the "extremists" didn't so much serve as a warning but as a promise of things to come; if you've ever read the orwell essay on Mein Kampf it describes the entire situation quite well.
>Better an end with horror, than a horror without end

you don't understand the magnitude of the propaganda empire you Americans have built, your very own CNN can't even compete
a lot are redpilled, but they're heavily repressed and you'd never hear about it
>pic related

Attached: Anstalt.Grafik.gif (450x254, 80K)

He didn't even read it though

I hope our military gets overtaken by trannies so that you can defeat us this time around.

we have less men in our Bundeswehr today than men in the Wehrmacht under the treaty of Versailles just saying

>I read an excerpt
>talked with someone who has read half of it
>70 million dead in ww2
>6 million jews, forget about the 64 million white men goy
ahhh jews never change

Just convert the army to Islam and declare a jihad. You'll suddenly get an influx of soldiers

check'd
I know you're joking but recently I started to redpill young turks living here about the enemy we have in common
first we get rid of judeo-american influence, then we'll get all the niggers and muslims out, but we don't have to tell them yet

The customary way to learn to use a weapon if your family doesn't already is to join the military, aka submit to zog brainwashing.

Good luck. One day I hope to visit Germany and still be able to enjoy eating pork sausages and drink beer.

/pols wet dream is a kike jumping into a woodchipper with a nigger and a wetback under each arm

I know its a dream because a jew would never have the pysical strength to do that.

The book this is based on was a failed attempt of satirical critique of neo nazis it ends up glorifying real nazis and shows how the great mistakes of western society could all have been avoided

or get trained by militias, ie the bulgarian one securing their turkish borders against migrants
thx, this speech of Hitler in 1935 gives me courage to do what is necessary as it translates so well in today's day and age
>A great age has thus dawned once again for Germany. We say this knowing that the greatness of an age lies in the greatness of the tasks assigned to it and thereby to us. Great tasks, such as those vested in only few generations in history.
>Yesterday we were still a powerless Volk, for we were strife-torn, falling out and apart in internal discord, fragmented into hundreds of parties and groups, leagues and associations, Weltanschauungen (worldviews) and confessions ... The economy was in the throes of death. Disintegration and ruin at every turn. Every principle had been abandoned. What had once seemed good became bad; what had been detestable was suddenly venerable. What was once meant to and able to give life more meaning was now passed off and perceived to be merely a burden to mankind. One author summed up the impressions of this age in a book which he entitled, The Decline of the West.
>Is this then really the end of our history and hence of our peoples? No! We cannot believe or accept it! It must be called not the 'Decline of the West,' but the 'Resurrection of the Peoples of the Western World'!

free us from this nightmare reeeeeeeeee
i wanna go back to pre 1913 USA

Attached: 1556952166609.jpg (1024x561, 142K)

pssh, nothn personal leftie

Attached: 1562457790272.jpg (400x400, 31K)

No, this was...

youtu.be/mf9jJx0NSjw?t=21

wasn't he irish?

Who was the cheeky fuck that put filthy frank in there.

>This video contains content by Constantin Film. This partner has locked this video in your country due to copyright.
oh of course you did

Attached: 23423645468673452.png (638x357, 15K)

really is a great film

Attached: trucom.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

A Martin Luthur King Film is my wet dream.

Attached: Martin Luther King.jpg (706x1082, 319K)

Or maybe a film about barrack obama. God bless america

Attached: Barrack Obama.jpg (390x600, 37K)

No it is a good example of a jewish produced propaganda movie that ridicules natsoc.

Attached: ah365645.jpg (497x296, 56K)

Always found it interesting how each sides interprets this movie the way they want to. The left sees it as showcasing the dangers of populism, the right sees it as Hitler did nothing wrong.

In truth the movie is about the dangers of political disenfranchisement. If you start ignoring your citizenry and pretending like their problems don't exist, you're gonna get a Hitler.

Attached: fx6tlld11h611.jpg (633x640, 87K)

white washing (((their history movies))) will be a great joy of mine in the ethnostate.

The point of the movie is how bad modern Germans are for seeing Hitler and not immediately murdering him. It's completely kiked just not very effectively.
If you want a real Jow Forums movie, watch Falling Down

they needed that scene to advance the plot. It was a way of getting him fired for something minor despite his popularity on the show.

Read the book when it first got translated, saw the movie a bit after. Hilarity ensued.

Actually its a shameless rip off of anti racist hitler and a blatant attempt to frame any form of dissent to social engineering as literally what hitler would do.
youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc

Attached: london.png (500x441, 87K)