Why are blacks so violent and short tempered?

Is it a genetic thing?
youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y

Attached: 1562635546792.jpg (1024x673, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTBFiGEY8g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzFEAypdBxM
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest#by-ethnicity
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it’s cause they are underprivileged.

>Is it a genetic thing?
Why yes it is. Look up the "warrior" gene, formerly known as the "thug" gene.

Why are they like this everywhere they are though?

because you allow them to be

Why are pitbulls evil? Same answer: genetics.

Blessed meme.

Attached: hithere.jpg (564x559, 46K)

it's so weird
blacks in the USA are another subspecies
sheboons here only yell and never fight
only the male niggers fight in the streets here
think the women get beaten enough at home

Attached: 1474865695044.jpg (327x316, 139K)

How? If i could choose to not live by them i would. Every where i move they follow and turn to shit.

because they are niggers

Because of the evil white man of course

I see nigs all the time brawl here. They ruin every city they move into.

Why does he say he's a neighbor hood crip but he's wearing a red shirt?
False flag.

But what is it about niggers that makes them so violent?

>underprivileged
you mean underevolved.

Where can i find more data on blacks as a species?

Culture and upbringing mostly. Here is an experiment id like to see. Take a black baby, raise it white. Completely disassociate it from black culture. Ive actually seen it with black kids raised in rural white areas.

because the whites haven't chimped out for a long time

Attached: chimp out German style2.gif (603x373, 3.9M)

Thats been done and iq scores were the same as if they hadnt been raised in a white upbringing

the
>id's da society an' inequality, an' all dat sheeit
>check you privlige
cuck/monkey/kike shill
yawn

blacks can integrate in society there just a rare few, as long as they leave that nigga rap hood lifestyle.

Attached: Mista_plz.jpg (290x300, 21K)

Why are blacks most of homosexuals too?

Ehhhhh

civnat detected

Attached: Let's Vlad him.png (1008x1002, 2.04M)

Attached: 1546818662926.jpg (304x399, 51K)

Attached: eternal Lithuanian Sieg Heil.png (1217x1011, 1019K)

Uncle Tom ass muhfucka imma finna POP yo ass nigga! You hur me cuzz! I ain’t playin wichu muh fucken niggas! FUCK NIGGA! Fucken dumbass whitty boi, WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET n AFRICA!

Attached: C6AEF77A-C94B-4E08-9459-FEF2F31D9A1E.gif (587x675, 96K)

Becouse they are monkeys and monkeys gotta do monkey stuff

Why do blacks unironically talk like this. It makes them sound more retarded than they are.

Attached: 1534171145139.jpg (600x600, 90K)

>blacks can integrate in society
So many years of this lie and some twats still believe it. Sad!

They arent even human

Yeah sure it has

Saying blacks have problems dues to their own shitty culture is shilling? Your one of those trailer park Natsocs arent you.

Blacks have been like this

>dues to their own shitty culture
yes, good, good... now take this a bit further - wherein lies the cause for their shitty culture?

Yes. It has to do with Bantu descended niggers specifically, they only know how to raid and fight. It’s in their blood. This is why they never stayed in one place but rather spread throughout the continent of Africa, taking everything they could and building next to nothing.

They all got a spirit in them called the Ignant.

Their victim complex. The whole "im a dumb nigger why should i try to act civilized" mindset. Thats on them. Not on whites. It isnt always about blaming the white man or genetics. Those are cop out answers.

It's their culture... pretty simple thing desu.... you guys must be bored

>Their victim complex
and where does that originate from
besides, culture is never a result of one mental trait.
OK, I'll give you a hint - it's the fundamental thing of every living being

> Find the halflings!

WE

Attached: iwax[1].webm (480x882, 2.77M)

Because you have no power and choose to bitch on Jow Forums about it instead. Get some perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTBFiGEY8g

Attached: 1556886520849.jpg (700x711, 99K)

UNEVOLVED PREFRONTAL CORTEX

>Coordinating and adjusting complex behavior. Impulse control and control and organization of emotional reactions. Personality. Focusing and organizing attention. Complex planning. Considering and prioritizing ...

The way someone is brought up and the values instilled in them since birth goes way deeper than "one mental trait" At this point its just self propagating though with the exception of those that see the light and change for the good of their own future generations. I wish them luck though.

WUZ

VIKANGZ!!

Attached: 51EHbgpCZbL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x320, 24K)

I see you deliberately avoid naming the culprit for their "shitty culture"
>self propagating
yes, but it stems from what? it is in their genes.

Actually yeah. Can’t think of what to do in order to ensure a future for white children besides the basics like having white children in the first place, so I am sitting in bed, bored, in this thread discussing the nigger problem. I can’t save my country but I can discuss the nig problem even if nothing can be done about it.

Also I partially agree with you but genetics does play a role. Culture is a big component though.

Attached: 401CF82F-33D1-4026-907B-91347CD3D2D2.jpg (1024x756, 222K)

I had so much fun with this today. I fake being a liberal somtimes with my parents and showed them this “saying look what Trump racism caused to happen at toontown in disney land”. They were livid watching it saying “blacks are niggers” in a weird boomer way.

Maybe if you stopped being smartass and start giving us better suggestions that would've been great

I dont think they are. Its mostly a black american thing, thug culture. Arent most of the rapes and shit in europe done by muslims / black muslims?

>muh iq

This

Now just imagine in China they would just run past the niggers and ignore them killing eachother

Not my job. I just merely point out White people flaws on here. You are too assuming of how things are and never see reality. All you ever do is question stupid shit everyone knows already, never actually changing things. Also, obtain money first and then look to meet up with other Whites. If you can't do that then how can you change anything?

Well i'd suspect its something to do with the sun. Something about absorbing alot of sunlight super-charges emotions to over controllable amount. This plus being spiritually non existent. Well you have a recipe of an animal. Usually the woke african Americans are more lighter skin.

and they don't do as well academically, or in any intellectual way at all
i wonder why that is brainlet
it's almost if there's something called biology
how would have thought?

Saying its in their genes is an excuse to wand wave an entire race because its easier to compartmentalize for your particular beliefs. Ive met niggerish whites and upstanding educated black people. They are the exception not the rule but that goes to supporting my theory.

African blacks are literally children in grown 200 lb bodies. They're not much better.

Long post but worth reading for an insight into Africa-African culture and behavior

Attached: 1562617892518.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

It comes from their culture and their culture comes from being third class citizens and that from slavery. They arent inherently lesser. It could have been the reverse in another time line.

>nigger cope

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but that doesn't explain why the same behavioral patterns are present wherever they go. In America, in Europe, in China, and in Africa. Also, we accept behavior as being highly heritable in every animal species - why are we different?

the nu/pol/ in all its glory
it's not an excuse it's a scientific fact. but continue on your civnat way, I'm sure it will turn out very well

>You are too assuming of how things are and never see reality.
I am not assuming anything William. I am asking you what other choices do we have?

>Also, obtain money first and then look to meet up with other Whites.
How much money?
You are not asking me to work all money in the world do you?

>If you can't do that then how can you change anything?
I don't think there is much we can change honestly. Any tyrannical system is hard to overcome.
Kike tyranny has gripped us by the balls and there is no escape we are just empty money making vessels for them. It's all futile.
Not much we can do other than just come here and shitpost and laugh while the outside world is declining. This is the only venting place for us. Soon they will take this away too.
It's painful...but can't do anything else.

Also, nobody said lesser. That's a subjective metric, what is more or less depends on what is valued. But it cannot be denied that things which western society values (like order, meritocracy, and a certain behavioral etiquette) is threatened by these patterns of behavior we see in many non-western peoples.

The same behavioral pattern isnt the same wherever they go. There is diversity within different black societies / cultures and therefore their behaivor.

As pointed out, adoption studies are a very common thing. All of this stuff has already been done, you haven't thought of anything new. The adopted children do get some benefit from the superior environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. The reason why American blacks are smarter than sub-Saharan Africans is because they have European admixture (On average about 20%) while also benefiting from a superior environment. The consensus is that IQ is about 60-80% heritable.

Attached: race_intelligence_adoption_rushtonsm1.jpg (298x389, 31K)

Actually, a gene which predicts anti-social tendencies and aggression is found more commonly in sub-saharan African peoples. This can be easily explained as evolutionarily advantageous in an environment which favors aggression in dominance disputes.

Attached: MAOA_Gene.png (908x752, 186K)

AYYY YO SCIENCE BE RACIS IN SHIT
MY BLACK BROTHERS!!! DONT FORGET WE WUZ CELTS!!!

Attached: 1474420306085.jpg (384x500, 68K)

Specific cultural customs can vary but more general behavioral patterns are seen by everybody. Blacks "act a certain way" whether they're in China, Europe, or America. Or Africa itself. The cultural customs of a certain African village will vary from another, but these are largely the same people. Obviously there are specific exceptions, especially in a place like Ethiopia for example which has more "high born" folk, but that doesn't discount the trend - in fact the exception proves it.

Generally, sub-saharan African people act with less impulse control, less forward thinking, and less mindful conduct generally wherever they are and no matter how long they've been there. They also share similar cultural trends too though. In African villages, crab bucket syndrome is the norm and by default everybody pulls everybody else down. See previous post with Africa story for that breakdown. This same trend is seen in American blacks who have formed their own culture independent of contact with their mother continent. Gang warfare resembles tribal warfare and warlords. Their much stronger tendency to kick back and accept handouts from on high resemble a mentality coming from a "garden of eden" type environment that lacks shortage - like how in Africa food is growing and falling from everywhere (without the western population boom, they probably never would have had to farm). It's a losing case to push against what is so clearly and obviously true. The behavior of some who point out that truth does not detract from it either.

lower intelligence, lack of impulse control, and a poor conceptualization of consequences or cause and effect

Fuck off with your dumb cuck shit, stop seeing agression as something bad. Why the fuck do whiteoids believe that m-muh not standing up for myself and acting like a bitch is polite. Stay polite when a nigger fucks your mother you dumb fuck. Atleast learn something from them, no apex predator animal stays at the top by being nice to it's prey.

Attached: 1561013265125.jpg (3592x2247, 520K)

Based JIDF rookie

Attached: download (2).jpg (1000x820, 286K)

There is a difference between barbarian and unprovoked aggression and aggression as a result of self defense.

This is why niggers have never accomplished anything.

Okay John, I get that you got bullied in high school by niggers. Maybe if you went to gym and fought back you wouldn't have these complexes and deep ingrained racism due to your insecurities steming from your poor childhood. I can't relate to you since I'm from a white country and never got bullied so maybe it was too hard for a proper white lad like you.

Attached: 1562352491031.jpg (760x1024, 204K)

This.They need the whip to be of any use.

NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP BITCH

Sure thing Hans, I'm sure Mohammed would appreciate white boys being in libraries while they're playing football and fucking prime pussy. Don't you dare show agression and manspread, cute shy white boy.

Attached: 1562163606199.jpg (750x750, 62K)

culture is still rooted in biology. it's why they've had a separate but shit culture for hundreds of years so consistently.

Attached: 1561081925262.png (511x252, 31K)

Of course it's genetic, just look at their low brain volume

Ability to be patient highly correlates with IQ

What do you think? Doesn't seem to be income.
Dear lawd those eyes

Attached: HomicideRace:Income.jpg (2560x2560, 805K)

As i said, there is a difference. The lack of initiative Aggression is one of the reasons why the West is not as shit-hole-y as most of the rest of the world. What we need is not active Aggression, what we need is an increase in _defensive_ "Aggression": if someone does you harm, don't follow the christian way of "offering the other cheek" - they will only view it as weakness, regardless of what leftwingers wish to tell you - instead, give them a beating they won't be forgetting any time soon. But again, you should only promote the latter type of "aggression", since the former type leads to instability of nations even without outside influences.

High estrogen, that what white women would be like if they were 6 feet and 200 pounds.

>Why are blacks so violent and short tempered?
>Why yes it is. Look up the "warrior" gene, formerly known as the "thug" gene.

What warrior gene?
Last time I checked, some churka was beating all the niggers and other Irish clowns without putting much effort into it.

Attached: 20140418_jla_mb2_333.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

all the based comments disappeared

you cant make this shit up

they literally act like monkeys

Also black males have higher estrogen levels.

Look at how women get all mad & bitchy & lash out. It's the estrogen. Same with black males. Everyone assumes it is testosterone, but nope, it is estrogen plus that MAOA gene.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzFEAypdBxM
Would you fuck that monkey?

Why do we want a stable nation again if it is already fucked up. There has to be instability and then you redraw political boundaries. It’s better than being a slave in another’s territory that you just allowed them to take.

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest#by-ethnicity

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

the heritability of criminal/antisocial behaviour varies from country to country, but ultimately there is a baseline that is attributable to genetics. if you're interested do some research on the warrior gene, as well as other differences between races

On average they are more masculine/feminine than whites so on average they have lower empathy. That’s just the average though. More neotenous blacks have higher empathy than masculine/feminine whites.

They have 30% more testosterone which correlates highly with aggressive behavior. Also completely different PFC and lower blood sensitivity.

>The reason why American blacks are smarter than sub-Saharan Africans is because they have European admixture (On average about 20%) while also benefiting from a superior environment. The consensus is that IQ is about 60-80% heritable.
Slaves were eugenically handpicked and bred

Why?
:)

It's called Christianity.

>Slaves were eugenically handpicked and bred

Ah, good point. I forgot to factor that in.