Why do white women hate us so much? It’s starting to get me down

Why do white women hate us so much? It’s starting to get me down

Attached: 0C984E17-2AF9-4CE1-84D5-4512EC7FDCB7.jpg (750x608, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_B._Hamm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Break her face and she'll stop posting.

It's the same hatred they have for their boyfriend or fathers. Hate and love in a women's heart share the same condo

I still can't tell if this is supposed to be an insult or praise

I'm just going to fuck off and date Mexican girls, they don't do this shit.

Attached: 1543614151078.jpg (530x662, 99K)

it’s funny because if she had to spend one day as a man she would an hero by the end of the day from not being handed all the free help and courtesy women are given by default

Stop joining the military. Don't lift a finger defending them or country. See what happens.

>privilege

Attached: 1454524085221.png (750x609, 532K)

>Why do white women hate us so much?
Do I need to filter this phrase? It's a daily occurrence now.

Every day for months now, I bet they're paid to do this shit.

>it's a meme flag psyop thread that's been posted a billion times in a demoralization effort

This time it'll surely work.

Attached: 18212d5c625a9792180c2b139f8aeaecbbec2702d28cc20ee3a75ecf5fa6ef38.jpg (308x230, 19K)

Posted while have dirty white man’s cum stains in her mouth.... you fools take this thots too serious... my based Muslim culture is what you weakling fucks need

I dont hate you.
The left hates white women every bit as much as they hate white men, because we are all white feminists and we dont know how to be intersectional and need to let the black women speak.

white women are pretty stupid for engaging this shit just to prove to the world how much they hate themselves.

It’s just a biggest shit test. Women are hungry for strong white men subconsciously.

Take it as a compliment , guys they are jealous of us becouse we are better thats why they hate us

Becky is just trying to take a leadership position over the feminists of color by taking an obligatory shot at white men. It's a good technique for distracting dumb minority feminists so someone smarter, like Becky Jardin, can get them to stop focusing on their boring problems and focus on the real issues like the need for more white feminists in leadership positions in major corporations. If you have a Twitter account make sure to congratulate Becky for managing to take and hold a journalism job that a feminist of color would have if it weren't for her white privilege.

Jewish plant just wants to decrease white birthrates.

Is this a compliment?

Feminism

It's a subliminal way of telling someone to KYS yourself.

Attached: white_suicide.png (620x666, 98K)

They like attention, women are naturally trash.

Can confirm this is an accurate analysis of what white girls are doing.
White girls are using white men as a shield because with white men out of the way, white women become the new target
Admitting this is true pretty much cured me from the anti white disease

Sage

Attached: 20190708_090534.jpg (143x143, 21K)

Jews are not white. ''Xeni'' isn't a white name, neither is ''Jardin,'' I don't know what the fuck those names are, but looks jewish.

Feminism forced them to compete with men. Turns out when men and women compete it's not really a fair match for women. So they are bitter and angry. Get rid of feminism, the genders are supposed to compliment each other not compete with each other. It's the natural dichotomy that is observable in all things. We need to get back to balance.

Attached: 1548641528733.jpg (958x1024, 120K)

They hate us cause they wanna be us.

Attached: 1562090514911m.jpg (1024x1019, 71K)

Becky here clearly has a problem with her father, a mediocre white male who attended Carnegie Mellon despite having no apparent talent whatsoever.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_B._Hamm

That's where white feminists get their nasty attitudes from. As a privileged daughter in a family that had everything despite never working for it, she was handed job after job because of her skin color and her father's background. She never earned a single thing for herself. And she knows deep inside that if she didn't come from a privileged family with a mediocre father with some kind of inheritance that got him into the Ivy league, her job would be take over by a black feminist instead. She has a black woman's job, one she refuses to give up, and the only way to reconcile her hatred of herself is to project it outwards on others. No wonder black feminists hate white feminists so much.

This.

Why would they want to be us exactly?

She's on her period and is going through all kinds of sexual frustration. She needs to learn that being a whore has long-term consequences.

for upvote points
she still dates white men exclusively

What privilege do white men have? Being discriminated by employers and academia for diversity hires? You cant even say nigger. Imagine if black people had to call cracker the c word. Ridiculous. Why should I love my country when my community is filled with these hateful retards? No love, no community, no hope.

>Jewish plant
Ah, Jow Forums's equivalent of "NAZI BIGOT".
Universally applicable & rarely ever true.

She’s right though, white men are the most privileged in western society

Stop being a whiny baby

>Western society
Well, how the fuck about that eh?
In group preference is a thing.
NYS.

Attached: 1562649262480.png (634x153, 37K)

>just happen to be a global minority
>less than one billion whites total
When will niggers stop being whiny babies?

They are just envious really.
Women cant build a functioning society in these times.

I have never been convinced that Xeni Jardin is an actual woman.

This, we need to unite or else we are all fucked here

Also when are you faggots going to start going after those with EASTERN societal privilege?
Starting to look like you all just hate whites exclusively.

>Why do white women hate us so much? It’s starting to get me down

Good, use that anger for self improvement, start to lift, get angry. Start a martial art. Read about existentialist philosophy. become the living black pill, There is nothing more manly and redpilled you can do than embrance your masculinity.

>take the domestic violence pill
Based and 50's pilled

I said it too. It's time to revoke what they never earned in the first place. Some peace will follow. We can figure out what's next then.

245,00 tweets. If that's since around 2012 it means 35,000 tweets a year, or 95 a day. I'd consider this some form of mental illness.

Truth, the ironic thing is its not white men whom are the most privileged at all, its white women. Shit with affermative action and politically correct culture and massive social welfare handouts i think there is a strong arguement that minorities and homosexuals are more privileged than working class white males these days.

Women actually want you to do that. They use law enforcement as a cudgel afterwards to force your behavior.

They want us to do that to them in the first place.

Keep repeating that one. They thought they could keep men subservient forever while they turned us into the sacks of meat they see us as.

>its not white men whom are the most privileged at all, its white women
One of the reasons they're so mouthy about white men, obfuscation from this fact.

>She’s right though, white men are the most privileged in western society
Wrong

>Stop being a whiny baby
Right

They use us as their enforcers.

And OP thought that was the nugget of wisdom lmao