A question about paid shills

Are they smart people who know what they're shilling for? Or are they useful idiot SJWs who've been duped into the globalist game?

Attached: 1561867066190.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=inWklCUvvVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the israeli army has an entire department dedicated to online cyber shilling as well as numerous israeli civilian volunteers.

Attached: cum,.jpg (359x360, 9K)

Bump for interdast. How many "sloppy job mossad" spergs are there? What percentage has an actual plan and what percentage is just handicapped? Is the turk rapebaby with the "English isn't white" obsession actually cogent, or just obsessed?

How do I get paid to troll Jow Forums? Seems like a pretty great gig, getting paid while browsing the net.

Attached: 1562653747940.jpg (570x828, 163K)

we do it for free

well, one thing i can tell you is that we can never show our actual flags, we're using VPNs anyway but it is forbidden. The goal differentiates daily, and the ''shill'' attacks we're doing are organised together in groups.

Sometimes we ''argue'' against each other just to bump a thread up, and then actual users enter the thread and that's where we spread false information, but without a doubt there's also unpaid people doing this that have their own political agenda.

and how do you answer the questions OP asked

at this point most are government employees, foreign and domestic, or bots running on a script. much lower cost and much lower risk that theyll say too much about whats going on if pressured and deconstructed to a breaking point by anons.

define ''smart'', there's several groups and each group has it's own objective. The topic can vary, and we can just google anything about it. So you do not have to be ''smart'', since we can search anything on the internet.

I'd say the most difficult thing is getting to know Jow Forums culture, since that is more difficult than actually shilling the topic, some of the people in my group had difficulties at the beginning.

I luv Isreal mofugga, y don't u?
Isreal has:
>Pretty girls (lustin fo dat BBC)
>Gud army dat defend
>Money
>Diversity
If yo niggaz hate Isreal, u gay, bruh

By smart I mean someone with a "clear plan" i.e: what to do now, what to do next, long-term goal, back-up plans if something goes wrong (e.g someone says too much) etc.

Right wing shills are larger in number.

They are dumb or poor and dumb.

the thing is, there's no ''long-term goal'' or ''plan''. I don't know how to tell you anything further, but we get tasks we have to do and that is pretty much it, we do not have a goal, or are motivated by the actions we are taking, it's quite tiring to argue with people on the internet for an entire day.

Things cannot ''go wrong'', it does happen that one of the people, in my group atleast, says something wrong in terms of the information he's sharing on the given topic, but that is fine since we correct each other. So things like that can go wrong. You could say that we aren't really ''smart'', we just follow orders and use tools online to help us.

Todays shilling topic seems to be to smear Trump with pictures of him and his daughter.

They're idiots. They can't even hide their IPs and emails efficiently.
I just broke into someone's house and beat the living crap out of him and stole his PC for shilling stax on Jow Forums.

So you are dumb. You follow orders that will probably be really bad for you and your family in the long run.

In a retail job you also follow orders, stock shelfs, helps customers, no critical thinking, you follow orders. Usually we do not know much about the topic we're given so i guess you could call me dumb, yeah. I do not know much about Jow Forums either, as i mentioned before, getting to know the ''culture'' here is way harder.

Until anyone actually has information of value, everyone is a shill.

Three types shills
>The leftist from Reddit
>The Cia nigger
>The moron who does it for ewes
at any give time when a post is made by someone with a non geographic flag you are dealing with one of the three.

It's a little different though, don't you think?
My advice to you; apply critical thinking.
I bet you would be famous if you from the inside busted your operation wide open for the world to see.

I see Jow Forums as being a bit like the hacker group, Anonymous. They tend to recruit the clueless to do dirty deeds, get caught and take the fall. I doubt this site is that edgy but they seem to have that cult quality for exploiting rebels without a cause.

You need to lurk more. Sift out the worst nazi stuff and you'll see this place for what it really is.

Same types as police, and many will be cops anyway. The UK has police departments working on subverting "extremist" groups. Vindictive losers with a personality that can't function in a free market economy.

i don't think you quite understand the position of people that do this, asuming you're an actual Swede, you're privileged enough to be born there and have a nice life. People that do this type of ''shilling'' are coming from lower income countries, usually not Western countries, (a personal anekdote, since it's hard to communicate with these people and fully understand them)

There is no inside operation, everything happens with a middleman, and encrypted communication. The only thing we get are a 3 month VPN code for a specific provider and the leader of the group gets the assignment told to and shares it with us

Holy. Fuck. I can't even tell what is ironic or not anymore.

That I did not know. Thanks for the information though. You seem like a honest person, too bad that you feel forced to do the thing you do.

I think they are sincere. I find this kind of interesting desu.

any type of job is forced, if you like it or not.

Anyone who thinks getting paid minimum wage to shill on a mongolian throat singing chatroom is a good use of their time isn't very smart.

Sure, but most of the times you have a choice to opt out, or not even opt in the first place.

the way Jow Forums has shaped internet culture, and the image of Donald Trump is quite unbelievable. This specific board has a lot of influence on the internet, and since it has such big influence it creates an echo-chamber - reddit.

if i were to live in your country or the surrounding one i wouldn't be doing this - i do not care about politics.

You should care about politics, it shapes your life wherever you come from. I appreciate you being open and honest, because I do believe you are what you say you are.

Now I feel like an asshole for describing shills in the way I did.

If you don't mind, may I ask what the topic of the day is?

There’s abt three or four “sloppy job mossad” shills on here. Then you have the schizo’s with the incoherent babble in their threads.

it's not full-time job, i have this board open all the time and look through it even im done work, sometimes i like to browse boards as /o/ and /an/.
i cannot remember all topics but most recent one was paganism.

Ok. My advice to you; be critical. There is a reason for everything.

There are a lot of organizations shilling here. I know of at least one that an acquaintance of mine works at and they use Jow Forums as their training ground for recruits before sending them all over the internet.

It's not about getting to know Jow Forums culture. The UN even paid a study to understand us. You guys have meme-labs, you have an unlimited amount of money coming from your jewish slave masters. Yet you guys can't understand the board culture?
The problem you have my friend, is your whole ideology is based on lies and you are tryingy to impersonate the truth. Making the truth seem like a lie and the lie as a truth.
But let me guess because of (((critical theory))) there is no good or bad.

Attached: pl328kafm8p01.png (2987x1824, 1.65M)

A war between fieldniggers and niggers who sit in the house. In my opinion, you're just a faggot.
>I'm so poor, I sit the whole day in my house behind my computer with wi-fi acces, shilling for gays and jews.
>Instead of getting of my ass and looking for a real job.
>cuckleaf

Attached: Soulcatcher.png (799x764, 315K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg

i don't get paid anything at all :(

Attached: Hitler.png (538x489, 284K)

>smart people
I've seen the negative things they've posted about Jesus. Doesn't seem smart, they're asking for it.

christcuck

We never show our flag goy

Attached: 07FCF003-598A-4A22-984F-EB230A69441F.png (750x1334, 156K)

useless idiots
its all a waste of time and money

>Are they smart people who know what they're shilling for? Or are they useful idiot SJWs who've been duped into the globalist game?
save these questions for /ptg/

JIDF

yep

>We never show our flags
>Wanting people to stop using memeflags.
>Wanting to gather opinion data of stupid people per country so you can more easily spread your lies on more mainstream media sites.

Here is a kike explaining why metzitzah b’peh is holy/qadosh.
To ‘suck’.
Why can’t you use a tube?
Well you could, technically, but that’s not the custom.
Not as effective, because the tube does not seal as well as cocksucking.

Jesus fucking christ.
Even more embarrassing than the Vatican.

The saliva of the human being has some antiseptic (HPV) qualities.
Give a baby boy HPV, cure his AIDS.
Or cure your own AIDS…? Africaca?

BTW note again here how Orthodox rabbis in particular look identical to Athenians.

Who just so happened to be….?
Eromenos?
Suckinos Adingdongagon?

Fucking Athenian dogs.
What a dirty trick of these evil vampires.

youtube.com/watch?v=inWklCUvvVk

You know how to delete a post?

most AI robots

>the israeli army has an entire department dedicated to online cyber shilling as well as numerous israeli civilian volunteers.
yeah but if they could afford it they would put cray machines on this because they fucking suck at what they do big time

>How do I get paid to troll Jow Forums?
step 1, sell soul, step 2 $$$$

I've gotten the distinct sense I was communicating with bots before. Some have human intervention occasionally, to try to build up character assassination. Halo effect, so on.