Why is he still shilled here?

What kind of a white nationalist Jow Forumsack

>begs to enter a sunni islamic country
>doesn't name israel for 9/11
>even supposes thinks Israel can exist without subversion
>worships (((Breivik))) as his idol?

Is it just mossad or are people here really retarded?

Attached: tarrant-pakistan.jpg (1150x583, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oqaV8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218893930/#218893930
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does naming Israel for 9/11 rouse the European people to stop accepting the death of their race?

You're just a butthurt muslim faggot.

You are just as bad as the kikes.

Pathetic pilpul attempt, jew. Fight your own wars.

Attached: 1534027623633.png (993x512, 366K)

Good good, let the butthurt flow through you.

Attached: 1553243985016.jpg (557x490, 98K)

sage this faggot shit

Countered :)

Attached: 1550686703101.jpg (1000x750, 445K)

Bump

Attached: 1542379606083.jpg (1285x2032, 611K)

Attached: 1562579275716.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

> he has a slightly different opinion, therefore his cause is wrong.

I fail to see that logic.

>Why is he still shilled here?
Because...
>all the information painting tarrant as mossad comes out in a thick burst
>it only gets released on places sympathetic to people like this
>it's done with a high degree of coordination intended to make this board's paranoia take over
>it happens to every last mass shooter that isn't a liberal faggot who had reality crash on them or a muzzie
This "everything is a mossad false flag" narrative is more likely a false flag or a troll done for kicks.
I'm not calling you a shill. You're more likely one of the paranoid schizos that latched onto bullshit because it was made to tickle you pink.

Not an argument, kiddo.
Go wash your ass.

>he has a slightly different opinion

Go suck zionist dick elsewhere.

Attached: 1556613040152.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Imagine being a jew.

Attached: 1535054334724.jpg (894x1024, 233K)

I image it’s quite luxurious.

Always afraid..looking over your back, like a rat being hunted lmao

Attached: 1534210172569.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

not a thing to say about my theory? too many words for you, or did it hit too close to home?

>lmao
normie

>when a rat thinks he can pilpul me with his (((theories)))

Can't wait till Iran wrecks your tiny little ethnostate :)

Attached: 1551766752617.png (678x326, 538K)

Like I said: you're a victim of social engineering. You're as easy to reason with as Yuri Bezmenov's demoralized people.
I doubt the mossad even had anything to do with this, more like some sperg with a love for psychology and their disorders learned how to really fuck you up and does it for fun.

You're a digusting filthy kike and need to keep your lugenmaul shut or we'll shut it for you!

Attached: inshallah.jpg (1117x795, 82K)

Yes, he was just another white nationalist who loves going to a sunni terrorist states. So typical! Then gives (((ISIS))) the perfect recruiting material to raise more jihadis. Too bad it looks like Trump got MBS to lay off the salafism, and even fucking muslims saw through the false flag.

Tarrant wasted his life for nothing it looks like.

Attached: 1560715779395.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

>kind of a white nationalist
The kosher kind.

Attached: 1538266612619.jpg (1702x874, 233K)

I call them (((white nationalists))).

Here's another obvious one.

Attached: 1552464690586.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

I never followed that nigger. What's the story? Did he pretend to be a WN at first like Spencer?

He's not hiding it.
The "Tarrant" operation is a pure smear job.

Attached: 1554139562770.jpg (1114x937, 150K)

Limbaugh works for the jews, but he is right, just replace leftist with a zionist. Tarrant did it to smear whites and egg (((ISIS))) to pick their shit up already.

>Rush Limbaugh
>may in fact be a leftist
Wrong, he's Mossad

I propose any future incidents that make a Jow Forumsack as an individual make the news, that the social media display anagrams for further messaging. That’d make it way more fun on our end. Decoding things.

Correct.

Attached: 1557486210368.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

>worships (((Breivik))) as his idol?
>trying to make a jew of the Kang
Fuck off Mossad

>everything I can't logically counterargue is pilpul
Fuck off faggot, we don't want brainlets like you in the ethnostate.

You fuck off kike.

>everyone I disagree with is a kike
Brainlet faggot with no arguments.
What's next on your meme insult list? Cuck? Incel?
Have sex?

>complaints about a topic allegedly being "shilled" here
>proceeds in opening a thread about said topic

OP is legit retarded

Attached: 154531811333.gif (500x493, 631K)

They are just desperate, i find it quite funny desu. They'd fake a mass shooting just to blame one website, not even take it down but just to put Jow Forums on blast.

who do you think shills a mass murderer and wants the site taken down
archive.is/oqaV8

United states, australian, new zealand and french agencies want to take down Jow Forums
Go on brit pol to see british subversion

t. no strategic mind at all

brenton was a good thing. you clearly have no idea how inspiring he was to young men. there were tons of christchurch mosque maps in CS:GO, gmod, minecraft, arma, and other games. he had a huge reach and the impact was POSITIVE. people were playing brenton's OST on twitch.tv. it good funny far right culture that created camaraderie and assurance, it pushed _us_ forward. everyone was sharing the fuck out of his manifesto, normies were reading it, it brought the Great Replacement into our vocabulary and further undermined the lying press who badly tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about the Replacement.

notre dame was a month later. that was fucking huge. not only that but there were at least FOUR confirmed revenge attacks by individual people because of brenton.

and to top it off, after brenton, there was a shift in thought here with people acknowledging that there was NO political solution to the problems outlined. our governments are NOT going to turn 180 degrees and they will NOT start listening to us.

even if brenton was le epic mossad agent instead of a guy traveling europe and seeing the world, planning to get locked away for 20 years, I don't care, I'm thankful the kikes are helping destabilize the status quo. it's time to sink or swim. revolution or bust. our alternatives - talking endlessly, mainstream politics, the slow boil - are the guaranteed death of the west.

Attached: 1559382594749.jpg (720x303, 27K)

>Tarrant wasted his life for nothing
Even if that was the case - it's not btw -why do you care? It's his life and he chose to do what he did deliberately.

>jannies deleted the other thread but not this
INSHALLAH

what other thread?

Every one of these bullshit threads should be turned into meme threads for our boy.

Attached: 04232540524052452.png (630x1000, 2.42M)

fuck off Mahmoud
your time has come

you obviously never lived among them you piece of shit

Attached: 026105461456540123052.png (1272x1064, 797K)

I agree.

Attached: original-post.jpg (1343x331, 110K)

it was literally the other way around you inbred shitskin

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218893930/#218893930

Attached: cf093f9067b72487174d49118b120e306c3d4bdf4d17e4131cf2cb7436d3a353.jpg (2940x1488, 1002K)

Good post, well deserving a (You)

Attached: 1553069097468.gif (661x800, 188K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218893930/#218893930

but was it deleted or it simply went into the archive for not enough replies?

Deleted/pruned threads don't get archived.

>don't get archived
Well, not here at least, 4plebs is different.

Pretty much what shills see as Kosher Jow Forums. Whether it is more muslims flooding Europe or kosher white nationalism, either way will result with Israel survival and more Jews coming to Israel.

really?

>shills or retarted
Both. Leaders are shills, followers retarted

Attached: Andrew Weev psyop.jpg (249x165, 20K)

Deleted, I was in it. Fat fuck moarpheous here must have reported it for h8speech.

And you can see on the Plebs there’s a little trashcan icon signifying its deletion.

It's a clone site afaik. Just clones everything on the boards it follows. There's a few of them.
Only one or two clone /b/ cause of all the CP deletions.

>kosher white nationalism
I love how everyone assumes that the autists here or on 8 are all geniuses who should be able to come up with perfect OPs on their own when working with zero outside input.
Just because it didn't serve all its goals, or he didn't say exactly what all everyone wants to see in the manifesto, doesn't automatically mean it was a jewish false flag.

Bump

Attached: brenton tarrant surveillance turkey.jpg (500x702, 111K)

Attached: a22f39bbb43005a49c5bfcbc843cd90e8ffad785936a28177ce09abffed7c111.jpg (988x550, 258K)

The truth is that Tarrant was smart enough to not make his manifesto about the fucking jews so that they could cry and make all this about them and about muh ebil natsees - meanwhile scattering his gear, his social media and his manifesto with pure Jow Forumsack issues.
Kike shills are seething over what this clever, brave solitary white man was able to do all on his own.

Attached: 155318117230.jpg (96x118, 3K)

Mossad has an entire unit of Arab-appearing spies. Mohammad Atta was one, the real Mohammad Atta was still alive in Saudi Arabia, his identity was stolen just like Brenton Tarrant

Attached: real brenton tarrant killed by mossad.jpg (490x468, 58K)

>moarpheous
Is this the unfamous leaf infesting all Tarrant threads pretty much arond the clock?

Attached: Leaf_son.jpg (684x781, 58K)

>Tarrant was smart enough to not make his manifesto about the fucking jews
The line about having no problem with "jews who keep to themselves in Israel" was rather brilliant, we all fucking know them keeping to themselves in Israel & not subverting other nations is an impossibility.
That said, some of the things he thought would happen as a result of Christchurch were just stupid. As is the reasonings of all "accelerationist" fags. They're impatient & thus trying to force reaction from their fellow whites, not really "getting" that forced reaction isn't going to work & they're just making the "enemy's" job far easier.
You can't get whites to wake up while the bread & circuses are still flowing.

Attached: e5d5087160f72c1ba3fbb8c65f8efc9f79469690e736cea8f8c42d4a24169641.png (640x460, 306K)

Attached: 1559500568609.jpg (563x808, 38K)

You don't get it: to accelerate means to make the world a worse place for all whites faster so that they will finally see that they have no other choice for suvival than start acting.
Most western countries are approaching demographic event horizon as we speak.
Once the boomer are gone it'll be definitely over, unless we move way before that.
Traitors must be dealt and invaders removed, period.

Attached: 1f11b1b61144f8a15e9fe014804d821ad22af1ff7594f7402400fefcbe143014.png (850x400, 93K)

When your country is kiked

Attached: christchurch court.jpg (500x1115, 109K)

Attached: 15626582370587.png (1280x791, 812K)

Attached: 3535757.jpg (394x148, 21K)

just mossad types

>You don't get it
No, I "get" the thought process of it fine.
You don't get that it's destined to utter failure. Look around you. Whites STILL haven't woken up en masse despite all of the efforts thus far of Jow Forumss & others to force it. It CAN'T be forced, it's either going to get there or it won't, and all accelerating the shittening of the world accomplishes is giving "them" excuses for why things are happening faster. It becomes "our" fault instead of theirs, meanwhile the average day to day lives of whites still don't change enough to force action. "They're" not stupid. They're masters of opportunism. They will & have been turning most of "our" attempts at anything back against us.

Attached: 1536337195344.jpg (400x800, 116K)

>Whites STILL haven't woken up en masse
Because thing are not bad enough yet.
I believe that either a catastrophic economic collapse or some sort of uncontrollable chain of events (protests ending up in violence+more censorship+more freedoms and rights taken away) could easily do the trick.
But white terrorism could do the trick as well, fueling the contrasts between native whites and shitskin invaders prone to violence.
Reminder that what triggered Tarrant's hatred for good was one single innocent victim quickly memoryholed by the (((system))).

Attached: 9f4eb9d57cd3b47e2c5715ecd31bf773b672f4a04e1e6b7e1fe9a9a9bbab0e56.gif (477x656, 451K)

Why don't the Tarrant shills root for the unnamed other shooters who infiltrated during a multi-national terror exercise and were released back to Israel?

Attached: 5th christchurch killer to Israel.jpg (500x528, 71K)

This shoop is very nice.

These pictures are cringe and so are you.
Stop, just stop.

Attached: 1360418063414.gif (300x276, 2.18M)

yes, can be salvaged, but i still think he's a d&c mossad CIA nigger that wanted gun control in New Zealand, to make kike bunkers there more secure.

Anyway, i was google translating arabic comment sections of notre dame fire, alot of them know what's coming and cursing the criminal muslims. If they don't return and rebuild, they're billions, and we'll be fighting for resources that they cannot produce.

Happy Hannauka

Him and his shemale/twink mestizo goon squad

You think so? Because civil liberties and free speech were stripped in the UK and white men there chirp as though they still have some sense of moral superiority. Divide and conquer seems to be an effective technique

>either a catastrophic economic collapse or some sort of uncontrollable chain of events
You're right, but it HAS to be something that shuts down the bread & circuses on a near global or at least incredibly widespread scale.
Nothing short of that would work to "force" it. "White terrorism" will not accomplish those goals & therefore is pretty useless for it in this unorganized, all of us working independently with no communication or coordination form.
I love Tarrant as a misguided bro who gave us great memes, but seriously, pretend that chans don't exist & look at the sum total of his action.
NZ stripped of guns & "accelerated" into quickly turning into Bongland 2.0. Very few outside of chans even remember the fucking shooting 4 months later. And as hilarious as it was & for as much as people discount "optics" they're actually hugely important because the key to getting whites as some kind of whole to wake up lies in the middle with the fence sitters; they're the ones the optics are all about & we fucking need as many of them as possible to actually stand a chance in hell of winning.
Even with 100% of white on board we're globally outnumbered 7 to fucking 1.
We either need to be smart about this or give up because there's no other way BUT being smart about it & having patience for the necessary combination of right timing, cooperation amongst ourselves, and unifying leadership.

Sloppy Job Mossad.
3 Gunmen, only tarrant in Jail. Show the other Jews too. GIVE THEM NAO MOSSAD.

S
l.
o
p
p
y

J
o
b

M
o
s
s
a
d

Attached: three brenton tarrants.jpg (500x623, 69K)

>gun control in New Zealand, to make kike bunkers there more secure.

I wonder why shills did not pick this line istead of cringy mossad ms paint images, it would be at least a little bit more credible.
Too bad Brenton's past and actions contradict all the shill conspiracy theories so clearly that only a complete brainlet would believe them one bit.

Attached: f00bf05a9a30d5862afbc9e2b79e9858dde39eb6da0bf28ed5ca2a90ebf3a0b8.jpg (830x500, 94K)

Oh wait no, that leaf is some Québécois that LARPS as an oldfag.
I have no a fucking clue what emotional stake he has in the death of Muslims.
I unironically think it’s JF Gariepy “protecting“ his retarded brown girlfriend.

In UK they still have plenty of bread and circus and economy is still up afaik.

Attached: eternal_anglo.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Only thing I could praise about him is he was effective, body count wise. But killing dozens of (relatively) "innocent" muslims in a Mosque is terrible, terrible PR and is counterproductive in the long run because it gives the media stuff to cling onto to counterbalance all the bad shit everyone sees muzzies and negros do to whites . This is why I always treat these kinds of attacks with a large degree of suspicion.

It was mossad, perkele

literally who?

Nobody gives a shit about dead muzzies, don't be fooled by media who pump up muh poor innocent muslims parades.

Just some post-bloodsports autism.

i like how during such consistent mass awakening, shooters are going for synagogues and mosques, instead of political powers.

ty, fren.

>Very few outside of chans even remember the fucking shooting 4 months later

He knew this and also specifically wrote about this in the manifesto, he knew he would be quickly forgotten (not by us, probably) just like all previous attacks and terrorists. What he was trying to accomplish was to agitate and polarize the situation further.
All of this he knew, he wrote about it into his manifesto and I believe he accomplished the task.
Also he set a new standard with his idea of the live stream and hopefully there'll be more copycats to spicy up things more and more.

Attached: 1553064750417.jpg (498x546, 50K)

>And as hilarious as it was
And by this I specifically mean shit like shooting the wounded muslim cunt in the head while she was struggling to crawl & begging for help.
I can laugh at that shit, many of us can, but we can't afford to lose the relative "normie" perspective on this. Being able to laugh at that shit requires a metaphorical black AND redpill level of like an 8 or a 9 & we fucking have a hard enough time getting those fence sitting normie whites past a 1 or 2 with the red alone.

Unlike CIA patsies, Tarrant was alone with limited resources and no useful contacts to engage in the type of terrorism you are referring to.

What's the general consensus about Tarrant in Australia? And I am not talking about (((media))), what do normies and australians in general say?.

Attached: 1553243044443.png (1448x804, 724K)

I am curious about this as well, on here the general opinion of aussies seems majority negative.