Can you help a brother out here?

>Be me...Rough day
>Diagnosed with skin cancer for the fourth time....
>My mother shows up outta nowhere and sits with me while I eat a burrito on the porch. {FML.JPG}

> I JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE FOR A BIT!

> Wife accuses me of being a dick. I tell her "I'm not having a good day

>Wife makes me dinner, (Slap-jack Meatloaf and canned green beans... ). FML-HARDER.JPG

>Wife wants to watch a movie.. Romantic comedy.

> I Ask, " can you find one that doesn't involve some woman who is divorced or in a fucked up relationship that finds her dream man???? Does such a movie exist?

> Silence from the beast.

>I'm like, SERIOUSLY.... Is there ONE "romantic comedy" that is about a righteous dude with a skank wife that finds love?

> The fight ensues...

I ask YOU Anons... Is there a "Romantic comedy" that portrays a man doing all the right things, down on his luck that meets his soulmate or whatever?

I don't think so.

Attached: 6991611.jpg (413x310, 15K)

I tried to red pill her and tell her that she's being programmed, but that made it worse.

Next thing you know she'll be blowing BBC and somehow it'll be all my fault.

Attached: 1531170702844.jpg (1145x1952, 503K)

Funny thing about Sillohetts... I'm pretty sure that's a white couple!

maybe this one?

Attached: iu.jpg (300x420, 82K)

It's not stupid, nor is it a slide....

It's my life.

Not really... He's a JACKASS in that movie and makes amennds to get things straight again.

I'm telling you, this is media programming...

I could list off like 20+ movies, (That my wife loves to watch... No doubt, countless other women) that portrays men as dogs and encourage the woman to venture out to some bullshit place like France, Italy, Spain, etc.... to find their "TRUE Love".

Not ONE movie exists to reciprocate.

It could happen to you (1994)

You married poorly, this was your fuck up, you deserve it.

Holy Christ.... That's right. That's exactly what I'm talking about! Saw that several years ago and had forgotten about it.

Thank you brother. We'll watch it tomorrow night!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Wrong... What are you? 14 or something?

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.gif (500x500, 3.08M)

I'm pretty sure it's a kike and his jewess.

Attached: merchant detected.jpg (794x509, 332K)

Watch this with her, it's a good teaching tool.

Attached: ADULTERERS.webm (1268x528, 2.8M)

You clearly married poorly, why have you come to love and defend your abuser?

>Is there a "Romantic comedy" that portrays a man doing all the right things, down on his luck that meets his soulmate or whatever?
There are a lot of movies like this. Wedding Crashers, Midnight in Paris, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Jerry Maguire, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, to name a few.

Attached: forgetting_sarah_marshall.jpg (768x512, 63K)

Punch-Drunk Love

I think as far as "romantic comedies" go, if you can call it that, Groundhog Day is probably the best ever.

Attached: groundhog_day.jpg (768x510, 77K)

Romantic comedies are just there for man to suffer. If you can show to a woman that you can suffer for her you are a good mate. Thats the whole point

Niggggger u got skin cancer who the fuck cares about comedies and shit. Meditate, pray, listen to music, read. Don't fucking fight with the wife, instead talk, remember fun things you did together. Focus on good non degerate aspects of life.

If you haven't seen Midnight in Paris, Owen Wilson's character is engaged to a total cunt and he gets confidence in himself throughout the movie after traveling back in time to hang out with Hemingway and Picasso to tell her to fuck off basically. I liked the movie

Attached: midnight_in_paris.jpg (890x1313, 280K)

I'll give it a look! Thanks!

I mean, it all sounds pretty based and redpilled to me, good talk my dude

the wedding singer

hey user how did you find out about the bad news anyway? havent been to a derm in years...

Probably the best reply yet... THERE'S a motherfucker that knows how to read between the lines.

The lead in Office Space has a shitty girlfriend that I think only exists off screen, and then he meets his dream girl.

I also think any dynamic where the actor is significantly older than the girl is male wish fulfillment if it isn’t directly addressed that he has money.

Attached: the-quiet-earth.jpg (1000x1426, 739K)

Went today for the first time in 18months.... Shoulda went sooner but you know, time flies.

Squamous for me.... Face, forehead, sideburn line. Fighting it for 7 years now. Keeps commin back.

>500 days with Summer
It's about man who loves some woman and try to date her, but she only wants to be FWB and guy is upset about her whorish behavior.

Not exactly romantic or a comedy.... I love films like this but, I might as well watch Omega Man with her.

that sucks bro sorry to hear. what were the red flags that sent you to the dr in the first place? got a lot of freckles/moles/birthmarks or something?

Interesting... I'll put it on my list.

You'll make it. I knew people who were completely normal and fucking wasted away a few month after the diagnosis. Also know people who fight cancer over 10 years and look normal. Since you lived that long you must be one of the fighter types.

>I also think any dynamic where the actor is significantly older than the girl is male wish fulfillment if it isn’t directly addressed that he has money.

Programming I tell you.

Programming

Attached: 72a5a8b394a15407a8ed56251b937283375ba4cbd7f4a89da4c69bd39c2ac177.jpg (393x342, 42K)

A man does whatever he wants when he wants. You're a blue pulled faggot and getting cucked on hard mode. Man up or shut the fuck up. We all know you'll shut the fuck up. She owns you. Another man down. Visit the red pill and live by it. We all know she doesn't allow you any free time to be able to study it though

Thank you all for the movie suggestions!

Attached: 1455562196_14c0f057abec6dabfc5be48cbbd0d904fef889a8781eee667984089207daf998.jpg (600x302, 53K)

american beauty. a depressed guy self improving and living the life he chooses.

HOLY FUCK LOL, OP

I thought I was the only one to notice this shit. Hallmark movies, romcoms, if the protagonist is female then 9 times out of 10 she'll start the movie with a "jerk" BF and subsequently start an emotional affair with a coworker or friend that she was "destined" to be with by the end of the movie. It's otherwise wholesome movies, too, I think it's some subconscious hypergamy that marketers and script writers must be dipping into. I guess starting them off single would be too much.

Every time I've mentioned it to women so far they've gotten angry.

Attached: 1560991431589m.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

>I Ask, " can you find one that doesn't involve some woman who is divorced or in a fucked up relationship that finds her dream man???? Does such a movie exist?
no. this is just the way jew programming works, i hope things start going better for you

Wazch american beauty and do what he does, live the rest of your life however the fuck you whant to, according to what makes you happy. I dont think you should go for reading or classical music if you dont enjoy it, if you do go for it tough.If what makes you happy is listening to your fav music and drinking with your boys, go for it. I wish you the best.

Seriously, it starts at a base level.

Tonight was the first time I brought it up with the wife... Anger definitely ensued.

I'm looking forward to bringing this up with as many women as I can.

I never thought about it before but, so many of these movies are training women in the most subconscious way.

The Office is a classic one. Even a ton of complete normies recognize that Pam is a questionable bitch.

To devil's advocate, maybe it's partially because women might have more trouble on average leaving shitty relationships? All I know is that I almost always emphasize more with the first arc dumpee. Bullshit.

With the other thing though, just try to avoid stress more than usual - without stressing put trying to avoid stress. That's usually a solid helper for recovery.

Could have guessed the flag without looking.

Why are American women such entitled trash?
Why do American men roll over and take it?

Legit this cunt is supposedly married, and is spending his whole evening doing what SHE wants. How the fuck does this person even have sex?

Hey op got 7 moles removed and thank god no cancer. 5 months has passed since last test. I got some extra moles formed on my skin. I am little bit scared. How can i differenciate between cancerous ones and normal ones?

Most romantic comedies are about some dude who is a piece of shit and deserves no one but somehow lands a beautiful woman he doesn't deserve. When Harry Met Sally is a classic example as is pic related.

Attached: 91DxFOY6cwL._RI_SX300_.jpg (300x400, 26K)

die white fag

You sound like a dick tho.

>extra moles forming
user, that's never good and it's always cancer
either non-agressive which means it's just become a permanent pimple which slowly grows or agressive which means it's cancer and will kill you
I hate moles.