Should all slavic countries just unite into a huge empire and conquer all of earth?

personally, i think they should. slavic women are the most beautiful women on this planet.

Attached: 1.jpg (686x686, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WI9XsXu2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 2.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x720, 174K)

No, Slavs are different from each other. There is no one Slav race. Also we have different languages, culture, traditions, mindset, etc. All non-Russians would have to agree to learn the Cyrillic alphabet. There is too many issues, there is no reason to do this, and Slavic countries don't have that good relations with each other.

lol, when they got together the only thing uniting them was extreme police repression, they will kill themselves ASAP when you stop taking care

yes

Attached: 1505491522019.png (1200x600, 25K)

Fuck off (((Dugin)))

Attached: Nah+nothing+with+ever+be+a+subtle+as+this+_4b54923fa3b0f59d951c1d5ddc0172e9.jpg (416x421, 3K)

I can literally taste your fear from those few sentences

Why the fuck would a westeen European country want a Slavic horde at your borders

>slavic women are the most beautiful women on this planet.
Where did this meme start? Our women are very down to earth.

You think the US is in a better state? Hahaha

>slavs
>not killing each other constantly

Best, most abstract merchant yet. I think it can get no more abstract than this.

mom?

Attached: mummy interviewer.jpg (759x995, 118K)

All countries should be mummy countries.

Russia is not slavic, it's mutt at best

Fear of what? A Russian dominated Eastern Europe? Lol, how scary. I am pointing out that this would be unrealistic.

count me out, filth

>No milk for baby. Mommy needs to feed black man :)

Attached: 1545344442373.png (843x1149, 968K)

NOOOOO

She can conquer my heart!

fuck off dugin shill

no, pan-slavism doesn´t work

Without Russia

This

Attached: 2D45EC21-E90D-4B5E-8046-0BC469E3F5C1.png (600x487, 48K)

Slavs don't look like left

Attached: run.jpg (2288x1462, 924K)

Attached: 1559070598095.jpg (865x966, 421K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1442x2160, 1.66M)

better dead then red lmfao.

Western european man fears the slavic bull. Shame that we hate each other so much that we can't function as a united country. But slavic men are the only uncucked men in Europe that's for sure atleast. Feels good when I see so many interracial and race baits on Jow Forums but there are no blacks or browns in my country. 99.3% white, god bless. Let's hope (((merkel))) doesn't force us to take immigrants, but crnčuga fears the croat man.

Attached: godiscroatian.png (960x707, 688K)

>Slavs don't look like left

Attached: 71D6F005-FA27-407B-A3D6-F80DE76B3FB1.jpg (907x515, 105K)

Actually if pan-Slavic is approach correctly it can easily be done. You don’t need to unite into once entity, a union of self governed states would be just as acceptable.

I honestly don’t see where they even diverse ideologically, it seems the only thing truly preventing them from United is pride and an illusion that theirs is better than others. I’m a west ukie diaspora, so I speak from personal experience in this fact. West ukies seem to think Ukrainian is the best language and everything Ukrainian including the vishivani clothing are the best simply because they’re flamiliar with it. I’m not saying to not take pride in your culture but being so prideful that you think you have a right to force it on others is stupid. That’s why I never supported their efforts in Donbas and making Ukrainian universal. If people want to speak Russian let them speak Russian. I honestly think if we can get past this primitive way of looking at each other’s cultures we can unite.

Hell we almost all have the same fundamentals in our culture. I think all of us have things like Ivana kupala. This makes it even worse since we’re fighting over little arbitrary differences.

I don't like communists. However I think it's highly probable that in the coming decades the Baltic countries realise that the EU isn't their friend. They will join together probably siding with Russia but they probably won't take orders from Russia. I'm only saying this because of how much the west has tried to make them weak I think it's a matter of time before they wake up

Fuck off commie

Attached: 362637EA-9400-4FE0-8FFF-7E98F128DEDA.jpg (865x966, 327K)

>those feet

Attached: abigailpained2.png (491x488, 489K)

Sure. Can't get much worse than this.

Miss me with that commie shit, though. Otherwise, I welcome our Slavic overlords.

Rescue us from the feminazis.

From the land of the vibrantly diverse,
~krautanon

Probably not, the Baltic states are on delusional levels of Russian fear. They think Russia is ready to invade them anytime. They’ll accept the demographics of France over ever associating themselves with Russians. I personally know servers Baltic people and all of them have nothing but contempt for Russia.

As if the EU wasn't bad enough? No. Nation-states are the best approach to government, and this goes for slavic countries too.

They should set up an economic bloc much like the EU does.

Attached: 131458249520852643.jpg (1080x923, 129K)

Slavs are the best looking

Attached: 12322809434805.jpg (1080x718, 54K)

Not necessarily, objectively speaking every great power historically formed as a union of separate states. The UK was largely irrelevant until Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and England United. Same with Holy Roman Empire, Prussia, Austria Hungarian, Swedish empire, etc...

Without unity there will be constant local conflict that Willy simply bog down any state.

They wouldn't. USA still would be stronger, for good or for worse.

They tried that already

definitely not under communism, retard

Slavs are one people. Should be one nation-state. If Germans, French, Italians, Spanish, can unite why not Slavs?

Been thinking about this for some time now. I dont think its doable but if it happened we would win everything

Tell that to our retarded panslavists who worship your country and Putin.

To add a prerequisite of a state state should be a common goal and interest. This is a fundamental flaw with the EU, most state do not have the same goals or prospect for the future. What Spain wants is far different from
What Poland wants. If Slavs can find common ground then there’s really nothing stopping them from uniting.

Slavs have a geographical disadvantage compared to USA's safe isolation and easy access to ports. Plus USA can use its position as current super power to keep any Slavic state down. Just like Clinton did to Putin's EEU.

No they didn’t, it was a forced unification under a flawed ideology. It was created through conquest, not willingly. Any nation forged from conquest is doomed to fail.

Only with a based non-slavic Georgian leader, faggot

Attached: 59c9138a85600a38003b3bc0.jpg (1915x1273, 652K)

Based Scythian Empire.

While slavic women have SOME OF the most beautiful women in the world, conquest often leads to all that crossbreeding folks like you usually hate.

And there's some really fucking beautiful scandanavian women, asian women, whatever the fuck MissAlice18 is, this bitch who I think is Kazakh or something, Katya and those tartars... hell even some south american women. There's beautiful women everywhere.

Also, slavs tend to be shit rulers with lots of political instability and authoritarian oppression.

Don't you care about muh freedoms? Don't you want to wear american blue jean?

OP literally says conquer earth so... conquest

Not really sure why having beautiful women in your ethnic group qualifies you to be the world leader.

Is this some identity politics bullshit?

Oh god... her feet kind of look like mine. What causes all that foot/calf vascularity? Is it cancer?

Attached: 20225336_1083737018430149_9097841911003086848_n.jpg (750x937, 129K)

Well at least Stalin saved the Soviet Union from Trotsky. The Slavic world would probably look like Brazil demographically if Trotsky was in charge. Still fuck communism.

No fuck fuck the Russians

>there's beautiful women everywhere
Actually, I might have to take that back. I've never seen, for example, a beautiful samoan woman.

Poor samoans, they really get fucked over with obesity in their genes.

Well I’m not agreeing with OP, nor does my post suggest I do. I’m simply stating that unification of Slavs in the past have only ever happened under communism and by force.

Shopped.

Alright I guess... but the slavic countries could never look like brazil.

What happened with brazil is actually pretty incredible, the way that the former slaves integrated into society and the way crossbreeding occurred so quickly compared to the US.

The slavs got rid of slavery much earlier on, I believe, and never had much reason to import africans.

Wait, what do you mean by demographically similar to brazil?

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Trotsky (a communist Jew) wanted to abolish any sort of identity. A homogenous population tends to retain their identity. Trotsky Was half way crazy, he didn’t believe that some men should get to marry pretty women and other have to settle for ugly women. He believed everything should be equal so men would share wives for equality, same perspective from the women’s side. He had intentions of conquering the entire world and creating a identiless population. The Soviet Union imported African students and some of them married and had mulatto children that remained in the former Soviet Union. Trotsky Probably would have done this on a massive scale.

>that face

No. Because unions never work. South Slavs tried it, failed. Too many differences. It doesn't matter how similar we all are, we're still way too different for it to work. I am against all unions.

The Soviet Union also made attempts at shift Ming populations around, they imported Central Asians into the Baltic’s, Ukrainians into Siberia, Belorussians into the Caucasus, etc... people almost always moved back with a couple years as they perfered to live with their own kin. My family from western Ukraine as ported to Irkutsk twice and both times they moved back within 2 years. They did this to attempt to muttified the population as the Soviet Union and even modern day Russia has many different ethnicities that they wanted to disappear and adopt a great Russian identity.

>T. Basement fag with literally no grasp on geopolitics.

At least on Jow Forums everyone gets to speak, even if it is completely retarded and uninformed drivel like this.

What is there even for Catholics and Orthodox to fight about? Honestly people are just retarded for fighting over small differences. Islam I can understand to a degree but Bosnians aren’t really radical Muslims.

No,fuck off

>slavs
>conquer the earth

The whole United States came to be because of conquest and we're still the most powerful nation in the world.

The Soviet Union was like 1/5 of the worlds land mass so it’s not that far off.

I'm ok with this but either Poland or Serbia must be in charge, Russia cannot into cooperation, only conquest

Yea let’s look at the next 100 years, I never said the fall would be instant. Demographically we’re near dead, white children under 15 are already a minority.

Russians are not Slavs. These are your western stamps. Slavs are Eastern Europeans. And we have nothing to do with Europe, except that we fuck this bitch periodically.

Attached: 1559063222234.jpg (236x419, 17K)

>Slavic
>fourth world

Attached: 324234.png (919x737, 165K)

Implying Poles or Serbs are any better. Slovenia should be in charge.

Attached: 1562353000354.jpg (682x504, 28K)

how about no faggot.

Attached: 1559805221515.jpg (231x219, 4K)

Attached: 1557147705613.gif (531x288, 1.05M)

I can't not laugh at the portrayal of our ukronazi buddies every time

Agreed

Attached: 1528026640345.png (700x1000, 47K)

Attached: mo7wYxH.png (998x823, 129K)

YEZ!

Attached: 1562011098208.jpg (816x816, 173K)

nope

she is not even pretty by slavic standards, maybe degenerate westerners find her pretty, but she is hardly 6/10

she is different to the slut women we have millions of here.
no fat beer gut, no tattoos, blue hair or constant swearing.. this is what makes her attractive.

yes and she cute
>doesnt give constantinople to the roman republic.
whats your problem hans?

Attached: 1412797735501.jpg (329x500, 138K)

Slavic countries will never united into some meme pan-Slavic empire. Get real, kid.

>hungary and romania are in slavic union
>also doesnt give prussian area to germanic federation.
hans, im starting to think that you are simply stupid and should stop making maps such as these

Attached: 1024px-Map-DR-Prussia.svg.png (1024x869, 209K)

I was always under the impression that veins being prominently visible pressing up to the skin like that was an indication of good blood flow and health.

>commie flag
>(((unite)))
gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WI9XsXu2M
no thank you

Too late brother, this wretched planet is flooded by xenos.
We need an immortal god emperor, or a god empress for that matter.

>Be Russian
>Thinks he invented the Cyrillic alphabet

Attached: 1556639535150.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>be russian
>call bulgarian "church slavonic"

Fuck off we’re full

Everybody except for you does.

Attached: Ciril in Metod_Naum Ohridski.jpg (1200x675, 605K)

will be great idea, just like EU, but instead of shitskin mudslims from africa and syria, we'll get shitskin mudslims from caucasus and middle asia

Attached: based_russian_muslim.jpg (640x480, 43K)

anyone got the full pic? thx

>greek apostles cyril and methodius
>greek characters
>the apostles moved from Thessaloniki, greece into slavic nations

Are you all legitimately retarded?