Le race mixing is degenerate!!!

>Le race mixing is degenerate!!!
>Would colonize that nigress
>Le joos are trying to create black man white woman relationships!!! SoOOOOOOoo degenroot!
>Asians are made for white cock!

White men have raped and interbred the most out of any group ever (literally made a race if mutts in central america). You love to cry about 'muh racemixingggg' when you see BMWF and how the joooos dont want white people to have white kids, but will have threads to just worship asian bugwomen and beg for hapa children.
I dont get it, maybe it's just me assuming everyone on the Jow Forums has above 100 iq points for some reason.

Attached: wcy3eoxgok731.jpg (1076x1331, 570K)

I think it's you assuming everyone on Jow Forums is the same person due to your sub 100 IQ points

A lot of people here are horny virgins who think with their dick instead of their brain.

Attached: 617A3956-C909-400B-8E48-EFA243745B14.png (657x527, 171K)

>pol is one person
get the fuck back to where ever you came from faggot

Sauce on pick?

Go outside sometime mate. You'll notice that 99.9% of the time people date within their race. I live in Maryland with a huge population of niggers, but I never see black-white interracial couples.

Attached: white_no_upgrade.jpg (749x830, 113K)

desu the best part of being mixed is, I can riducule everybody!
I can talk shit about white and black people

>White men have raped and interbred the most out of any group ever (literally made a race if mutts in central america).
the spanish haven't been considered white for quite some time.

>Jow Forums is one person
>inb4 muh hugbox argument.
racemixers are degenerate.

I like whites but you turbo faggot need to stop pretending you haven't done twice as much bad as good in every way you piggers complain about. Stop being delusion, you're not g-ss chosen people.

I already made a thread about this.
bump it

Do you really want your son to look like this?

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

The vast majority of anons browsing Jow Forums have an IQ less than 100. This place is just a (((safe space))) to shitpost. If you want to have actual intelligent discussions, you might get lucky here, but chances are you'll have better luck just arguing with yourself after reading Nietzsche or Jung.

Which is a quality heavily related with low IQ's.

>le
gb2reddit

White men don't make WMAF threads. White men don't make any race mixing threads.

It's a shame nobody seems to be "white" anymore.

Are gingers even white?

>whitest skin
>pinkest pussies
Whiter than you.

No your just mentally retarded. You fail to understand that as a race whites would rather see more whites, so they will race mix because that is just them spreading there genes. When a white women race mixes it different, she can only have so many kids.

Fun fact, the original Indo-Europeans (Aryans) of the Yamnaya culture were largely brown haired and brown eyed with a minority of the Yamnaya population being carriers of red-headedness.

The Aryans of the Yamnaya culture became blond and blue-eyed by mixing with the people of the Funnel-Beaker culture. This mixed population produced the Corded-Ware and Bell Beaker cultures from which all Europeans descend.

Your Aryan ancestors were possibly gingers with a blond fetish.

I should note that the Funnel-Beaker and Yamnaya both descended from the same proto-population known as Ancient North Eurasians.

>>Would colonize that nigress
>>Asians are made for white cock!
These things are said by shills (and Andrew Anglin). I only date white women and I'm sure most other Jow Forumsacks do too.