Is anything even gonna happen to him?

Like holy fuck no one is talking about this.
They just say "sex trafficking". They never say fucking pedophile.
No public outcry on this either anywhere except Jow Forums and its pissing me off. he's probably going to buy his way out of this. the judge of his case is probably a hook nose kike that visited his island. i have a bad feeling he's not gonna get any time in jail and the entire thing will wash up like the khossoghi case in saudi arabia. Like who honestly is going to rat ((them)) out? The ((secret service))? the ((american justice system))? fuck this jewish run world

Attached: 190207-jeffrey-epstein-al-0741_135b236f31d715c1f13c4ef4e11084c8.jpg (2500x1572, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

All he has to do is squeal on trump, but I think he’d rather go to jail for him.

No.

A lot of high-up people fuck underage teens. He just got caught and charged for some reason.

because 14 isn't a child.

>James Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team
>She is part of the public corruption unit and they took over the lead on the case over the sex trafficking division
>The judge is a Bill Clinton appointee
>SDNY

The fix is in: Nobody important gets named and 18 months of Trump/Epstein innuendo is on the menu now

who cares. the MSM obviously does, and because they're shoving it in your face you care a lot.

focus.

should you really be paying attention to what the MSM wants you to be paying attention to? what the MSM is spamming? is that where your priorities should lie? or are more important things happening that the MSM doesn't want you to pay attention to?

could we maybe just have one thread in the whole catalog that isn't about this retard? CAN WE? IS THAT TOO MUCH T ASK?

Attached: 1556758731346.jpg (655x444, 106K)

no. the mainstream media has been talking about it non-stop for days so IT'S IMPORTANT

hard to say honestly

the fact that he even got arrested seems odd to me, who the fuck knows what is actually going on. maybe the q boomers were right all along.

side note, considering we're already in the midst of Brazil tier corruption and back door dealings, doesn't anybody find it odd that the elites aren't hiring hit men left and right to assassinate each other at this point?

He’ll walk or get house arrest

>maybe the q boomers were right all along

Attached: 1549511670763.jpg (456x810, 27K)

theyre not? theyre just talking about sex trafficking but they keep omitting that there are kids involved and i ahve yet to see MSM call him a pedophile or child molester.

I want his court case on trial and him to be tortured and rat out all his buddies/clients

literally q predicted this, even your post

>He just got caught and charged for some reason.
They either secured his blackmail tapes or there is some behind the scenes shenanigans going on. Wouldn't be surprised if some overzealous prosecutors were finally let off the leash to go after this clinton croney to try and bring the whole thing down. I'd be surprised if anyone gets convicted though before a suicide or two happens. Also what said, there's no dismantling these kind of networks without sending USSOF teams on kill or capture missions, only way to neutralize this clique of international and rootless demons is to tear them out by the root and burn it to ash.

Not a shill I swear. But seeing a billionaire jew fucking underage white sex-slave girls and inviting neoliberal/neocon politicians for influence... It just seems so obvious. Why are the recent revelations considered to be such a habbening?

because fuckign normies dont believe it and suck jewish cock

He has ZERO chance of wiggling out of this.

SDNY PCU is going to nail his ass to a solitary floor for the rest of his life. It couldn't be in better hands. This isn't even the biggest shit they've had to deal with.

I agree with you on the Brazil thing. But the answer is Brazil as well. They don't kill each other because they don't need to silence the truth anymore. The masses have proven to tolerate the worst outrages and humiliations, as long as they have pigfeed at the end of their shift.

No
the problem was victims hadnt had the ability to contest the plea agreement, that s literally a nothing burger if you consider the only violation being considered is by the prosecution not the defence. lmao??

media is not really covering it, spending a minute or two in passing before airing another interview with Joe biden

just talked to my grandpa the to other day, he's glued to msm 24/7 and admittedly he's no longer all that sharp but he only had a vauge idea of who epstein was and why he got arrested. he thinks he literally just got arrested for raping a woman below the age of 18

the Jews that own the media industrial complex are not going to spend any more time talking about this at all

Sorry I'll continue. Brazil will *never* see revolution. Maybe balkanization and skirmishes, but never an uprising of the people. Making a mongrel triracial people is so effective at making drones... It really frightens me, and I don't understand why modern "rebellious kids" (antiracist conformists) refuse to see this.

id like to know *how* he was caught.
just accusations aren't enough when it's someone this big.
who got ahold of what?

also, sex trafficking is a big deal, it's a catch all umbrella they can toss multiple things into.

as for what will happen to him, I imagine the list of minors will get substantially larger and larger and the crimes hes gonna rack up will likely increase. at base, right now, he's on the hook for at 30-50 years. and thats just right now, fresh off the presses. As this ball keeps rolling, it will get worse-
unless, of course, he starts naming names of others who he's connected to who he provided services for and can actually prove it. In which case he may be able to make a deal to avoid any potential life.
I will say however, forget any illusions of finally nailing someone like Bill Clinton or even uncle Joe. that isn't happening. People who are *too* powerful like that are untouchable. Not to mention they are the kind of people that can cause a seemingly healthy middle aged financier to suddenly suffer from an unexpected heart attack while in custody.

expect some prominent but otherwise not ground shattering people to get wrapped up in it, but nothing of happening levels.

from there, if he names names he'll be lucky if he manages to get it back down to 50-60 years

guys i seriously cant take it anymore. HOW can the world be so ignorant about ((THEM)).

Why don't we have a new henry ford???? When will the masses overthrow these fucking jews. i swear Jow Forums is the only place where people seemed to acknowledge the truth

Attached: 1547770654822.jpg (380x479, 45K)

yeah you're fundamentally right. but also there is a lot of grinding poverty in Brazil too. people won't pay too much attention when their main concern is scraping enough money to buy food.

too much comfort and too little comfort functioning the same it seems. but idk. realistically all mass uprisings throughout history were lead by a tiny highly ideological almost autistic vanguard. so I'm not so sure I agree with you that people simply won't revolt. they will revolt they just need proper leadership

speculating but given that the public corruption unit is involved, someone else may have given him up or added another detail in a different case.

lots of leverage at play.

They burned one of their own or were unable to prevent the investigator/prosecutors from pursuing the case. The guy seems like an enabler/handler. There is the very real possibility this is some kind of delayed political stunt, either pro- or anti-trump (see Bill Clinton’s statement today). There’s powerful actors in play though, so everything will remain shrouded in history unless the bullets start flying.

Yes, but to follow leadership you need cohesion, and look at every single race-mixed country in the world. Not a single one where people are so cohesive as to put rhe interests of the collective before their own. Look at Greece, look at the rest of Latin America. They don't have the excessive comfort not the starvation, but they're raped by the ((())) daily, and they haven't and will not rise. They're not a "people" they're a diverse population. We're fucking cattle, and antiracist have assured that nowhere in the world is spared.

I'm not dying for achmed and achmed is sure as hell not dying for me. And every sacrifice I make for the collective, I know achmed will just hog the piece of the pie that I gave up, laughing at how I can be so soft.

Sorry, meant for (you)

You’re retarded

Trump squealed on Epstein idiot

dude what the fuck are you even doing here? this is about epstein.

youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU

go ahead and get your misleading talking point in

good boot licker

>doesn't anybody find it odd that the elites aren't hiring hit men left and right to assassinate each other at this point?

the problem with this is the first people on the scene would likely be local homicide detectives, or worse, some barely trained first responders. some broke city cop that doesn't know nothing about nothing stumbling upon a massive collection of kompromat is the last thing they need.

Epstein -> Elites-> need to hide truth -> assassination -> Brazil -> multiracial
Now reveal your flag, faggot

At most, he'll get a couple years in a very cushy federal prison for elites where he'll be provided with all the underage girls he could ever dream of. When he's free, he'll probably back his bags for Israel and live the life of a free man. Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't bug out before his arrest. The powers that be usually let these fags know ahead of time so that they leave the country before shit hits the fan

Attached: nose.jpg (640x527, 31K)

So you are just writing erotic fan fiction? Not really any links or court documents or anything grounded in reality? Got it.

do we no longer have capital punishment? i cant remember because of how ((soft)) this country has gotten

Gut feeling it is probably unlikely. I mean, he will probably do some time, and be ruined financially defending himself, but all the hype about mass high profile arrests- the cabal going down, is complete bullshit. It's all for show.

Attached: 1561108699911.jpg (720x720, 141K)

I think it's slightly overhyped too. But I think there's definitely a handful of people that will be tied up with this that we'll have heard of but if anything, it will be mostly filled with the garden variety rich scumbags that usually just coast under the radar and barely anyone has ever heard of.

i don't think it will be a bomb it should be. at best we'll get 1 or 2 scapegoats while the bigger people go free. the entire infernal engine we're in is fueled by this shit and i really doubt it will be dismantled that quickly.

This is meant to be public. It's pretty well known that he'd tape people who came and got involved with the girls. This just means that the tapes changed hands and now is in the hands of Trump's DOJ. Their nuts are now in a different vice.

Real hitters are hard to find. They have to be cultivated. Mostly you'll find shooters, niggers and MS-13 tiered assholes that can't shoot straight or unable to stay on the run for over 48 hours. Contacting one is not easy, considering most of the people with contacts to real ones are now mostly fed informants (Five Families era mob types) or in nursing homes. Hell, even the youngest of the real ones from that era has to be early to mid fifties by now.