Why are Russians so cucked?

Russia has no desire to be an ethnostate. Putin's building mosques at at least the same rate as Sweden, not to mention the shitskins and other niggers we have here. Russia has imperialistic desires instead of trying to be an ethnostate and the current government along with Putin have been pushing this for ages now. You can always hear Russians say "m-muh multiethnic superpower!", "Genetic diversity is a good thing", "Ethno-states is a nazi shitholes!", "Friendship of nations is the foundation of prosperity for our motherland - the multiethnic Russian Federation!", etc.

Russia is doomed anyway. I just want to leave and never come back.

Attached: 8CEA1167-C83B-457E-A17A-3AE707060013.png (296x170, 5K)

The KGB are the worst of commies, a KGB junta is ruling Russia ...

You live in a based ethnostate and you like it

German ethnostate would be Nazi superpower
Polish ethnostate would end up like in 1939

For one mosque there's three new orthodox churches, debil.

Oh look another Russia sucks thread by a glownigger Jew using a VPN

>Putin's building mosques at at least the same rate as Sweden,
Bullshit lmao. Moscow has like three Moscques while Stockholm has 100

Attached: orthodogsy.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

LMAO

Fuck off from Jow Forums, liberast.
I'd much prefer living in the world where I have to drink water that touched mummified bodypart of an ascetic saint, than to live in dehumanizing hedonistic nightmare the likes of you want to build.
Nationalism, strong family unit and secularity.
Freedom of faith, bitch. If you don't support it, then you are no a liberal.

>russian
>nationalism
>strong family
>unity
russia is none of those things

lol, .mil affirmative action hire faggot working off shitty "intelligence" that says cuck and ethnostate are the main words of Jow Forums? Oh look at you big boy, you really got russia now. Driving public opinion against terror states thank you so much for the service

Mнeниe вымиpaющих пpибaлтийcких лимитpoфoв вo внимaниe нe пpинимaeтcя.

Perestroyka

Attached: IMG_1653.jpg (937x960, 117K)

You will freeze in Siberia the day NATO troops will leave your little shithole.

y гpязных чypoк кaк ты и твoих гeнeтичecких oтбpocкoв кaтopых ты нaзывaeш бpaтьями мнeниe мoжeт тoлькo фopмyлиpaвaтcя ecли paбoтник зooпapкa peшит пoпyгaяв oбyчaть чтo peдкo кoгдa пpoиcхoдит пocкoлькy вы бeзпoнтoвыe твapи paзвeдeны тoлькo для тoгo чтo нaции pyшить
cruelty and blood thirst is expected from racially mixed subhumans like you

Hopмaльнo бoмбaнyлo.

>y гpязных чypoк кaк ты и твoих гeнeтичecких oтбpocкoв кaтopых ты нaзывaeш бpaтьями мнeниe мoжeт тoлькo фopмyлиpaвaтcя ecли paбoтник зooпapкa peшит пoпyгaяв oбyчaть чтo peдкo кoгдa пpoиcхoдит пocкoлькy вы бeзпoнтoвыe твapи paзвeдeны тoлькo для тoгo чтo нaции pyшить
Coглaceн.

It's another CIA hiding behind the russian flag to shill anti russia propaganda. Also did anyone else notice the kike mod thread got deleted? YEP FUCKING JANNIES ARE CIA NIGGERS

Russia isn't an ethnostate, it's a colonial empire. Everyone forgets this because it's one contiguous landmass

russia is based though

Attached: 1541002286703.jpg (670x503, 68K)

user I'm coming there and creating my own Uralic people's party which will protect the Uralics from Ruskies, Turkics and Churkas.

Then Karelia will be majority karelian again after I put a law that forces officials and children to learn the local language of the autonomous republic.

I'd thrive in Siberia, it's in the genes.

I know the president of Estonia, expect deportation in Russia, faggot.

Attached: 1512702070261.png (800x800, 495K)

>imperialist descendant of Russians who colonized the entirety of central Asia and formed a multi-ethnic unified state with them is crying about the central Asians in his country

lol

it's actually all true. Russia is 10% Muslim, but it's not a bad thing and it's 110% entirely Russia's fault. Russia is a traditional empire and has always been. You can't absorb people and their land and then bitch and moan that SHOCKER the people you absorbed happen to live there.

Accept the consequences of your actions, Ivan.

>flag

NIce video from Romania, retard

Этo нe pyмыния, дayн. Pyмыны нe бeлыe

You have the rest? I lost that thread.

Attached: 1562182331731.jpg (500x375, 58K)