So there’s a qt3.14 in my class that’s a Scientologist and she makes good points. they seem pretty based:

So there’s a qt3.14 in my class that’s a Scientologist and she makes good points. they seem pretty based:

>Traditional
>Pro-White
>Pro-Family Values
>Fought The Third Reich
>Pro-capitalism
>Anti-Degeneracy
>Anti-Cultural Marxism
>Largest rising religious group in the Anglo-Sphere and Europa
>Religious group that has the most number of children (outside of the quillfull creeps
>Are not cucks like Mormons or Orthodox
>Own Firearms

Why would it be so successful if it didn’t achieve what it promised? Look at Tom Cruise; he totally credits Scientology, and he’s a massive success.

She wants me to take their personality test, and I’ve scheduled it tomorrow, and will grab coffee with her afterwards. I feel good about this.

Attached: 32B31905-E318-436B-9612-1FA6777DA5EF.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0ZFow_9vsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha omg
scientology is desperate
trying to recruit incels on Jow Forums

good luck friends

As long as you don't convert yourself to that retarded religion, and what you say about her is true, then all is well.

They want your money.
The end.
Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Scientology is legit based, user. Don’t listen to the doubters and haters. I’ve been married to a Scientologist for 5 years and the tech has really helped me

You’re on the right path. Up the bridge!

Kek.

>scientology
Lmao you faggots are back? Did you forget about zenu.net?

if this board would be filled with struggling actors you'd succeed

but it's not, so it really sticks out when you're trying to fit in. because you're not one of us, please, spare your efforts
and remember chanology

youtube.com/watch?v=j0ZFow_9vsg

now leave

Isn't thst dutch guy who follows people around with a camera a scientology

Shut you stupid shill faggot.

Extraterrestrial here - Scientology is the only correct religion.

im down for turning scientology into white nationalism 3.0

What the jews hate about scientology so much is that they actually figured out a way to be bigger jews than jews.
>tfw when now the church of scientology is bleeding the Nation of Islam dry
All of my kek.

>Scientology

Attached: 1561888255387.gif (200x269, 597K)

It's a religion about a space 747 crashing into a volcano and then releasing alien ghosts

They literally believe all of life's problems are because they are haunted by a FUCKING ALIEN SPACE GHOST

Fuck off, Travolta we're not joining your cult.

Have you read anything about their retared believes? Besides how is fighting the third reich a good point?

Attached: 1562315990355.jpg (639x900, 120K)

Yeah.

And a virgin that gives birth to the son of God that divides fishes and bread to the asses and then physically ascends to heaven and is wholly resurrected from death makes sense.

Copypasta.

>Greetings Fellow Posters
hmm, interesting... But can you say that all with a cock in your mouth?

Attached: 1562650933341.png (500x288, 175K)

One was created in a time of mysticism and mystery religions and the other literally has science in its name. Fuck off Vietnam you know that's a bullshit comparison

You retard don't get that the bible has ro be interpreted. They literally believe this.

BASED: eating unleavened bread in the honest and spiritual belief that the sacrament is, in fact, the body of Christ and tithing 10% to The Church forever

SAGE: filling in a questionnaire based on 1950 pop psychology for free.

Enough astroturf

I've always wondered about Scientology, everyone says its so crazy but how does it get so many people, and celebrities too. There must be some merit to it, no matter how small. Although half the population is literally double digit IQs so who knows

>fought the Third Reich

Are you lost?

Shut up Tom Cruise you fucking manlet fudge packer

>scientology

Lost you around somewhere there

Yeah, praise a religion which locks it's believers in private facilities if they don't comply with the leader's shitty views while taking thousands of dollars for it.

You mean like catholic nunneries and monestaries?

The only based thing about scientology is how they scam brainlets out of their hard earned money. It's financial darwinism.