Here's an idea TAKE his passport and FREEZE his assists WORLD wide

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-678x381.jpg (678x381, 35K)

>worldwide

You're going too far goy. Seriously though, jews aren't going to bring their own house down.

Attached: 1545051597535.jpg (966x930, 185K)

talk to florida

they can help do that at any time

still obfuscating for pedophiles i see

As nice as that would be op the only thing that matters now is to get the people that he catered to.

dirthy filthy memeflag kike

Attached: 1553447405319.png (750x687, 411K)

no.

the first thing is making sure the victims have their day in court. if they are afforded full protection, they'll have no trouble spilling all the beans. given epstein was so sure nothing would ever happen, i'm sure there will be plenty to find for months to come in all his properties. a lot of people will be implicated regardless.

you say all that yet it doesn't excuse what you're doing which is aiding the defense of a pedophile

Oy vey, enough with the antisemitism.

he is probably the only vendor who ever got paid by Trump

His assets are frozen. He's been charge with sex trafficking. Trump signed an Executive Order in Dec 20017 doing that.

probably how long it would really take for Trump to do something against his favorite vendor

Lol at freezing Israel's assets, Epstein was running a Mossad operation on his Island.
The dollars have been turned into shekels

heres a better idea. give me his money

You did your job well

executive order, huh?

christ this boot licking is really making me feel bad for some people around here

>No logs to pedo island
>was sited by FBI investigators and prosecution as one of the most cooperative in the original investigation
>completely banned Epstein from all his property
>'friendship' is nothing more to just acquaintances
So when Epstein get suicided by the clintons what will the new talking point be?

boy o boy. these next few months are going to be so disappointing for you. glad i won't have to deal with that

Just like Meuller?

Mueller what exactly?

He did nothing wrong... If having slave in a sex dungeon on a private island is wrong, why the fuck being a billionaire is good for ? Living a normie life ? Fuck that shit.

Attached: 1550800032410.png (609x561, 258K)