HOW Do I GET A FUCKING CONSERVATIVE GILRFRIEND BROS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HOW Do I GET A FUCKING CONSERVATIVE GILRFRIEND BROS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1535050232141.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>Go to California
>Use Tinder
Is not that hard user

you want a serious answer? I got one from /v/ through animal crossing friendcode threads. now I have a child on the way.

Dick her hard
Live by your principles
Maybe she'll come around

>hit the reset button
>find a girl when you're both in middle school
>be best friends
>date in highschool
>get married at 18 and stay together for life

It's not hard, user.

Church

There's no such thing. Women are only what men allow and condition them to be.

You can if you are black.. my white gf USB conservative and with me

stop looking in bars and your high school

op here guys. its too late for me. i broke up with my ex of 4 yers because she was too liberal. please share all my posts at my wake

Attached: 1541616749945.jpg (1200x1200, 784K)

I... I did it bros. Found a trad gf 5 years younger with big tits and small waist. Incredibly redpilled. I am her first relationship ever.

Attached: 1545517816377.gif (540x350, 2.99M)

u make them
all women are left wing by default because society has told them to be lefties
when they date a man they natural adjust their views to whatever his are

Go to church.

Attached: 1559377868128.jpg (1024x973, 134K)

Confiscate her shoes and make her beg for them back with her feet

>Walk up to a floor supervisor and ask to talk to the manager.
>Shake his hand firmly and introduce yourself while making eye contact.
>Paint three cashiers 1, 3, and 4. Keep making eye contact.
>Tell him he needs to find the second cashier. >Don't stop shaking his hand.
>Masturbate as slowly as you possibly can.
>Ask the manager for a cashier, then put a pig in the swimming pool.
>It will absorb water until you need a crane to get it out.
>Keep masturbating and shaking his eyes.
>Ask the manager to talk to the manager about being the manager.
>Tell the manager you are fired.
>Keep shaking your eyes and speed it up.
>The cashier has drowned.
>The other three cashiers are now masturbating.
>The moment is right.
>Ask to talk to the manager.

As long as you are confident in yourself, your odds are good. But treat failure as a learning experience - and remember to keep craning the swimming pool until you absorb the water.

-The manager

Maybe just ask the 1/2 of all women that are Conservative if they wanna date?

This.

Attached: 1561008576506.jpg (752x1024, 208K)

>tfw I am going to church pretty regularly again but 90% of the congregation is 45 or older

This is what I get for living in Connecticut. Maybe I should move south, but I just want a conservative girl, not a hillbilly or trailer trash.

Attached: 5236925690.png (512x512, 51K)

Eastern europe, I met mine while visiting a friend in Czechia, she's perfect.

>how do I get a cute, thin, submissive 'conservative girlfriend' to love an ugly incel like me

any more advice on this? my gf ignores politics, has conservative family but is easily guilt tripped by lib media, school and society to think drump is mean, we should take pity on illegals etc.

Attached: healers.jpg (480x743, 42K)

hey CT bro. had to outsource mine from another state. tradgirl with fat tiddies. ironically got her attention on social media by dropping redpills and she reached out to me. been slamming ass ever since. don't give up hope user

Go to church. Not one of those new age faggy ones. Go to a real church. You'll find one

Attached: 1541721571586.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Get your kill count up and find one in valhalla

Ok, but how do i get one thats not a literal drooling retard?

1. Never argue politics with her. Simply discuss things with her
2. If she says something is mean like not giving unlimited gibs to 3rd world niggers you have a cheatcode - you can easy win by telling her you just care about her and your family. you'd rather take care of them than random people. she is biologically programmed to love that
3. You can't go too heavy into fact laden diatribes. If you start telling her too many things for too long she will get bored and stop listening
4. Never apologize for your views or backpedal. ever. its better to be an asshole than a pussy
5. Its a process and will take time but she will absolutely convert

I live in NYC. Every girl Ive dated here was left wing af. They freak out a little when they find out I'm a trump supporting right winger (they always bring it up i never do) and they keep seeing me anyways. DESU im pretty sure they like me more when they find out im a righty despite themselves

Find a nice normie chick that really digs you, then you can slowly red pill her. It takes effort to shape a woman user.

Attached: 1510831711171s.jpg (240x250, 9K)

>convert to Catholicism
>attend mass regularly
>???
>profit

Attached: 1542077207184.gif (320x240, 979K)

I hate women

you will not ever get one, because I told you how to find a 10/10 goddess genius, and you scoffed at me.

move up a class.
>if you don't know about the class system you are working/lower class

Thank you! Good point about putting family first..she's very family-oriented so I'll definitely emphasize that.

Attached: 1490979581504.jpg (736x919, 73K)

She'll be a right winger soon
It happens naturally anyway even without any conscious effort. married white women vote right wing so don't sweat it

aipac

Attached: 1441657947891.png (500x501, 80K)

Make money. When you can financially support a wife and kids, you will get a wife who wants to stay home and raise kids. Don’t expect to find a trad wife if you can’t afford to give her a trad life. Women are expensive.

And women don’t have any politics of their own beyond whatever is in their self interest. If you provide her the best meal ticket, she will choose to follow your politics.

>She'll be a right winger soon
>It happens naturally anyway even without any conscious effort. married white women vote right wing so don't sweat it

That's honestly a huge relief. I was concerned because we're moving from one liberal area to another, but she definitely wants a family and has verbalized that she finds it attractive to put your family first. Sounds like I'll just have to lead by example, and appeal more to her emotions than going on with a list of facts.

I wish I had a Gilrfriend, then I wouldn't be a Nazi.

If she makes more money than you, the idea of submitting to you as head of the household will be completely laughable to her. Just keep that in mind.

Why not?

Im gonna level the karmic balance - im happy that another Jow Forumsanon is happy. Redpill her good boi.

Don't look for a "conservative" girlfriend. Look for someone you can mold into a fanatic.

>If she makes more money than you, the idea of submitting to you as head of the household will be completely laughable to her. Just keep that in mind.

Fuck. She's on track to become a teacher with a master's degree, for whatever that's worth. I'm....undecided on my career. So that could be a problem I'll have to be aware of.

Attached: 155894.jpg (544x768, 68K)

just go up and talk to her

Attached: 1549329011818.png (1036x1036, 494K)

ok this is the only good post in this thread

You slowly turn them into one.
The longer they spend time around you the more likelyhood they have of adopting your views.

This nigga fucks.

> t. I have 5 white children from a gun toting baby cannon that only pisses me off occasionally.

Attached: 5ek4zwo5wed11.jpg (741x750, 62K)

I wish you luck user. These bitches are all carbon copies trying to out-cruel each other. I'm probably gonna an hero because these girls will date, fuck, and marry literally anyone but me.

Currently trying this.
Already convinced her to work in a white school, avoiding black schools (she's a teacher)
Also is very racist against asians and recently said she could never be attracted to black people, said something about them having a disgusting smell.

She's still liberal but I feel like I'm turning her, I hope so.
She still follows the globo homo peddlers like Ariana Grande and shit

m asuming church man im about to eat a shotgun shell myself. but i think that the jew religions are a control mechanism so im not sure if i should pretend while i pray to the old admins of this construct.

Go to mosque you'll find a radical conservative extremists muslim GF

Christian white women are coal burning sluts

Have a white baby. Watch how fast she drops that lib bullshit when it’s her little boy that has to go to school with the nigs.