Anyone else getting black pilled reading about Epstein?

Or the fact the guy who let Epstein off IS OUR FUCKING CURRENT DEPARTMENT HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta#Prosecution_of_Jeffrey_Epstein

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

The blood is in the water user. Its only a matter of time.

Attached: 1beau1.jpg (400x291, 14K)

>guy who let Epstein off IS OUR FUCKING CURRENT DEPARTMENT HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR?

Another one on the list
>Boom
>Tsss
>Aaah
Another one on the list
And another one on
Another one on
Another one on the list

Attached: 114-1146746_donald-pepe-trump-the-smug-frog-pepe-stickers.jpg (300x299, 48K)

Oh you sweet summer child, I doubt you could even comprehend how deep this rabbit hole really goes.

>Trump will take the ZOG down
>Trump will jail the pedos
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Jow Forums is so gullible

>posts the guy who appoints Alexander Acosta
>posts le reddit Trump pepe

What did user mean by this?

Attached: epstein.jpg (750x394, 46K)

Yeah they are fucking stupid as fuck. ZOG played Jow Forums like a fucking fiddle.

>Reddit
>OC
Come on man, you cant possibly believe that anything on Reddit didn't start here
>What did he mean
That Alexander overplayed his hand from his current position and can now without reasonable doubt be added to the Team Kiddyfiddler list
Only kiddy fiddlers want to see kiddy fiddlers walk free
Want me to spell out the alphabet next for you?

How about the lead prosecutor being Comey's daughter. Don't ya just love it? :)

Lmao mfw it's taken this long to get blackpilled

Yup. I was black pilled for a while.

We cannot solve our problems peacefully, it needs to get chaotic.

People are legitimately excited that epstein getting arrested is a vehicle for further arrests but more excited it will take down political figures and result in changes regarding the 2020 election. ...

How's about this pedo cunt should have already been in jail getting blacked by jamal wtf are people excited about that "justice" had to wait because muh political outcome

Attached: 1541133240505m.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

>wtf are people excited about that "justice" had to wait because muh political outcome
Because user...

>It's happening

Attached: 1533083396818.gif (174x174, 2.42M)

THIS is what blackpilled you? Of all things? God damn you're fucking retarded. Kys

Attached: clorox_mug01_412a4d18-a748-4f9d-839e-31b79be3c396_grande.png (600x600, 60K)

look at the jew's surprise. he wants to condemn people looking at the truth, but cannot grasp the words, as it is too afraid of the unfolding events. kys

Attached: 1465858902774.jpg (994x1334, 162K)

this whole country is a clown show, it’s better to tune out. Everything is jewed down to the core

There's no pill. The truth is going to be in the political enemies list revealed when they get him to testify against everyone.

shut up, you fucking retard.

This just trust the plan.
Its happening soon

not really. i didn't expect much out of this, he's actually going to jail now, i guess that's a plus. but it seems too "perfect" that the DoJ would just get off their ass and finally clean house at this point.

Attached: FIGHTIN THE WORLD.png (1010x531, 393K)