1 finnish vs 10 refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=j9u_QJ5F3mY

Attached: 1562653901224.webm (190x388, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=j9u_QJ5F3mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just

Attached: 1556122406740.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Wounder what those who died in the winter war would think, they defended Finland from ruskies only to have shitskins swarm the country uncontested less than a century later

based finn fighting back even though outnumbered.

FREESTYLER

Attached: iu.jpg (480x360, 17K)

did he take a whole roll of meth tablets while skiing?

based Finnbro. Fight to the death

Attached: 1560409632902.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

Remember guys if you fight back in a situation like this you can't half ass it. That might get you killed. He was not fighting his hardest and for that he could have easily been in a fatal position. Fight like your life depends on it and then run as soon as you can.

15 against one, very brave

You really have no other option when outnumbered that way.

basado y redpillado, mamahuevo

of course its a fin whore filming it. 99% chance she was hanging out with the shitskins when it happened

Attached: 1548975152805.jpg (615x409, 37K)

>sign in to confirm your age
fuck jews and fuck jewtube

>no knife
>no knuckles
the perfect goy

this is how you are suppose to fight without any fags in thew way. 1 on 1

Fight back your hardest, wearing jacket and backpack..
>never been jumped the post.

get Jow Forums x and watch it embed dumbass

Ngl I would scream and shit my pants in that situation because I can't fight

>using a browser that an play all that shit
yeah nah

What a weakling. Refugees are obviously so much stronger and smarter, this webm clearly shows that. omg my sides, whitey btfo

fuck my shit up

he needs some milk

this

he was finished

god damn get a PDW finns
I can't even fathom walking around unarmed in an area where there's even a small chance of running into these types of people

Attached: mac11.png (207x148, 18K)

Based Finn.
Go down swinging. Always.
You will regret it if you don't. And that hurts more than any physical pain.

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
stop giving youtube ad revenue and defeat the required sign-in on certain videos by substituting "hooktube" for "youtube".

hooktube.com/watch?v=j9u_QJ5F3mY

you're welcome

whites have been tricked into thinking there is no need in knowing how to fight because society values brains over muscles. then their countries got swarmed with africans and muslims who spend their spare time fighting eachother

Don't know how being violent savages equates to intelligence but ok Muhammad. Non-whites inferiority complex is truly a dangerous thing.

goddamn nazi resisting diversity, quick someone find these monster to jail him, and give a white aryan qt for everyone of this poor refugees

Within 20-25 years many European nations are going to see full scale genocide of the natives, numbers will be at that level on birth rates alone, so with the accelerating immigration it could be sooner. Remember police, military, intel services and every other tool of government will be used to support the poor migrants in their attempts to defend themselves from evil white racists.

Use Mimi app on android... Unless you have an itard phone then Mimi isn't allowed in your walled garden OS

Do you know how much kaffee these people drink?

That pic literally put me in fucking tears laughing for some reason. Oh christ someone please tell me the context

>what is sarcasm?

Fellow knife-user. Admit it you are a European mutt like me and not a French.

Attached: 1543544259934.jpg (320x309, 32K)

Straight from the top of my dome

What's with all the baby kicks to his legs and butt? Any way some observations.
1) Don't wear a fucking backpack
2) You're going to flail around randomly and do dumb shit in a fight. If you're not a level 5 anime boy don't bother planning beyond the first (sucker) punch.
3) Run away after the first punch. He may have friends and there may be security nearby. Just be a huge nigger basically.

>context
blacked.com

hehehe

You should ask yourself that question since you're terrible at conveying it.

>use a goyphone
you have to go back

Those are four Manchester United players and I suppose that's a 1000 year old United fan getting a visit

QUINTS CONFIRM IT

Attached: 1514164879126.jpg (544x499, 47K)

>my heart goes out to all refugees and their families who will face discrimination as a result of this video
t. finnish kid's family and friends

lel. Imagine being a white male and staying in the west when 90% of society considers you a second class citizen (including other white males).
I don't understand why you guys want to suffer like this.

And theyll still lose as history has shown so, nice try with the demoralization.

kvints of truth

Attached: 1532743712439.jpg (350x350, 31K)

Ngubu is such a fine lad

He's a local Manchester man on his deathbed, his dying dream was to meet some of his local heroes, you know, those good local manchester lads who he'd been cheering on throughout his life, lads he'd watched from the sidelines with pride, lads like him who'd broken free of the everyday grind of harsh northern life and manages to transcend to the great heights taking the good folk of manchesters hopes and dreams with them, they'd played on that hallowed turf in the cathedral of football that is Old Trafford.

The club sent 4 nigs with no connection at all to his cultural heritage or family history, african diaspora with no real creative talent but decent athletic genes, they sniggered at him as he breathed his last.

Because I don't sell out to bugs.

Those poor innocent women and children

Is pablo picasso's portrait of Europe death by a thousand bulls

Attached: 1562484448920.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Based. I'm calling this one in.

Attached: bateman_phone.png (520x604, 577K)

Attached: 1550008522311.jpg (569x802, 81K)

aftermath?

Attached: 1542799753596.jpg (614x407, 43K)

He probably fought for it in WW2. Nothing of value was lost.

probably got arested for disturbing these poor refugees and got a mandatory holocaust class and a BLACKED signature to be watched everyday at least thrice or go to jail

Eternally based

Attached: IMG_2839.jpg (561x527, 45K)

>Because I don't sell out to bugs.
Instead you sell out to traitors.

If any white person went and hunted down those refugees and beat the shit out of them (lel as if this would ever happen), other white people would ensure that he was locked in prison for the rest of his life for a racist hate crime.
The refugees will face no consequence for their actions against the finnish kid, because that would be racist.

Whites fuckin disgust me at this point. We are a race of traitors who have betrayed themselves to the point where our men are second class.
What took me a while to figure out, though, is that the average white male actually likes it this way. He enjoys being bossed around by women and blacks. This is modern day western culture. Women and blacks on top, white males second class.
>but at least I don't sell out to bug people
kek, your pure cuckery makes me feel ill.

Checked.

Attached: 31CEEF4D-5BC1-4736-B7FC-275B26EBC38E.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

IKR

These rapefugees are soft as baby shit and can't fight. Good advice. Better yet buy some bear spray or telescopic baton to end any confrontation before escalating further.

I have this really instance loathing for non-whites. Even if the white lad killed the sandniggers/ niggers kids it doesn’t matter, I just want to see them erased.

What’s wrong with me?

>a faggot breaks up the fight
kek

Oh i'm fucking laughin holy shit

Oh really? A woman is the one driving the action to draw attention to herself? No. No way. I could never believe that.

I'm done saying it. Really. You have to pull the problem out at the root. Women get the bullet too. They've told us they're equals. Treat them like it. We know what they're doing. Quit giving them leniency.

I love how all the finnish people just stood around and watched. So based lol.

no they won't, all this accelarationist race war dream of yours based on history of white's killing them is missing one thing, when whites did this they didn't do it as a race but as a nation, they were the armies and the policies and the government, and was with this power that they did this, if non whites control this you are done for, there's no fighting the whole system, even more as a minority with the government having advanced tech, either europeans take back their government or they will die nothing else

you made me do it

Attached: BLACKED BRIT.jpg (615x409, 62K)

>Itäkeskus
Helsinki should be nuked. This country is done.

>keyboard warrior
in 10 to 1 situation, unless you're armed, you just run for your life, idiot

You are just a traitor that constructs mentally ill stories to defend your sick fetish for "submissive" Asian women and gay anime. Shush it gaybo.

that's the spirit!

praise kek

You're right...

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1000x1000, 405K)

>Better yet buy some bear spray or telescopic baton to end any confrontation before escalating further.
Super effective if you're worried about getting killed but bad for avoiding jail since weapons show intent. Better to just shatter someone's orbital bone and leave the scene before anyone sees you imo.

boy i cant wait for this powder keg to blow

No better than Sweden

kek. East Helsinki is wild animal sanctuary.

based Finn fighting back despite being outnumbered. shitskins always attack in packs

refugees should fuck off back to their war torn shit holes and fight to make them livable.

ooga booga in Sweden II

I can't fight either but I've been in similar situations.
I claw at their eyes and bite them. The eye trick works well against them but works against yourself too, as feeling another person's eyeballs on your fingers and seeing the aftermath of what you've done is actually very disturbing.
Surprisingly though they tend to recover quickly and it's not like they lose sight permanently or their vision is damaged or anything.

The backpack really annoyed me too by proxy, but shedding it would've meant bidding it goodbye.

fuckin hell

>mentally ill stories
I speak the truth and you know it. You are just too cucked to face reality. You are second class in your homeland.
Your white male normies are the ultimate white knights, who bow down to the will of western women, and western women punish them for it by bringing in hoards of invaders.

I wonder if you will ever be able to acknowledge the truth, or if your brain is simply too cucked.

and that ended exactly how i anticipated. the fincuck got beat to death.

You do speak the truth. A lot of us had Stockholm Syndrome. We're just starting to wake up.

yeah you can tell where they from just from their behaviour, looks like a sandnig from finland is not much different than in France
they share the same caravan thief attitude

Attention newfag
Hooktube is ded and now just inbeds YouTube videos

This. I don't care if you can't fight. Doing nothing is a thousand times more embarrasing than throwing a weird punch.

Kill them all if you're attacked. Learn to fight white man.

You don't. You are just a race traitor that is tehe-ing in a forum of WNs. Have fun with your half Asian subhuman bug child. Traitor before the first bullet was fired and proud of it. Unbelievable

sometimes i think about sticking a knife in the throat of a refugee
maybe i should seek help

Throw them on the track
You will slow them down and go for hard hits.. Both sides are hitting like pussies

Yeah, do that if you're a fucking pussy who doesn't have the will to fight.

>boy i cant wait for this powder keg to blow
The only chance it has of blowing is if white women actually begin to face serious danger - like there's a 1/4 chance she will be raped and murdered by refugees that week.
When white women feel they are actually endanger (right now they just think it will happen to someone else), they will order the beta white men to clean up the mess.
The beta white men will take control, clean it all up - probably a lot of them will die in the process. Then when the mess is cleaned up, they will immediately hand all power back to white women (by cucking each other down like crabs in a bucket, hoping for a sniff of pussy), white women will pat them on the head, and go back to making life miserable for them.

White normie men worship white women and are ruled by them. The only way they would ever sort this out is if white women demanded they sort it out. As long as white women are safe and powerful, the white normie male feels happy.