Your Favorite Defense Of Trump's Connections to Jeffrey Epstein

We've all seen some real mental gymnastics here from people tirelessly working around Trump being directly connected to Trump.

What are some of your favorite batshit excuses you've heard from the MAGA cultists?

I'll start
>TrUmP SED DA THING ABOUT (((EpStEiN))) liking YoUnGeR girls to WARN the public!!!11

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-1.jpg (1800x2195, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/427201/jeffrey-epstein-leslie-wexner-sex-trafficking-sexual-assault/
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mental gymnastics
(you)

where is the lie?

Oh boy, this same faggot that made the previous 5 threads.

But I thought Pizzagate wasn’t real?

Remember when you used to say that?

pizzagate is not real.

come on dude

how the fuck is this related to pizzagate? pizzagate was about comet pingpong ffs you retard

My favorite is when people argue that Trump called him "terrific," which actually means horrible.

And reminder that MSM were the denying the pedo island.

Attached: 1555375475714.jpg (1610x6866, 1.29M)

Not an arguement answer his question.

Just because he works with pedo doesn't mean he is pedo

This memeflag is the one doing mental gymnastics over Trump never going to the island, acussing Jeff in 2009 and banning him for his gold club.

So far it's only Jewish billionaires being accused of rape
forward.com/fast-forward/427201/jeffrey-epstein-leslie-wexner-sex-trafficking-sexual-assault/

Imagine being a jew in the current year. Here, have some pity.

LOL. Do your own legwork. Try reddit, you double pendejo.

My favorite argument from magatards is that he has to participate in the pedo parties in order to gain their trust so that he can bring it all down in the end. Well yeah maybe, but if you rape innocent little girls in the process under the guise of infiltration, you still raped innocent little girls that will have to forever live with that brutally horrific trauma and it makes you no better than the other pedos.

Attached: 1547962710476.png (1200x800, 18K)

Yeah, nothing that comes out will involve trump. I get that you hate him. I do too. But your take is fucking retarded, you’re retarded and you should kill yourself you dumb faggot.

oh its so funny watching the liberal left get in on the conspiracies, but you're all so bad at it. It's just public photos of Trump and Epstein. thats a far as the digging does for you guys.
>ahh thats good

who are you talking to?

>My favorite argument from magatards is that he has to participate in the pedo parties in order to gain their trust so that he can bring it all down in the end.
Where the fuck have you gotten that? I'm sure that is not from here.

good boot licker

>TrUmP SED DA THING ABOUT (((EpStEiN))) liking YoUnGeR girls to WARN the public!!!11
le r*ddit meme

I understand none of you unwashed communist filth have any experience with Palm Beach or (((New York)))... But everyone on that fucking island knows eachother and has dealings with one another.

>muh Russian collusion
>muh obstruction of justice for imaginary crime
>muh some 75 year old dingbat who thinks rape is sexy said he grabbed her
what are you faggots gonna do when this shit doesn’t bring trump down?

youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q

>memeflag

Attached: Into the trash it goes.jpg (680x622, 72K)

>Trump just pretended like raping kids so he could arrest the pedos later, he didn't enjoy it

You have magas always typing out 4D chess arguments or the long con whenever you bring up Trump involvement with Lolita express and JE.

lol maga's bragging about their knowledge of liberal new york

Dear Mr. Reddit Spacing,

We are so glad you finally care about Epstein's affairs. It's unfortunate that you only seem to be interested in how this relates to mean orange man, but it's a start. Why don't you read the flight logs of the Lolita Express? Doing so for more than 20 minutes (and following up by researching the names) will certainly enrich your understanding of the situation beyond the recent MSM spin, which, considering the historical context, amounts to nothing more than "whataboutism." If, in the unlikely event that you are actually interested in the subject beyond stop bad orange man, you can further expand your understanding by reading about The Finders and the Franklin coverup.

Sincerely,

Everyone who has actually been paying attention

Attached: 2vugqypz4bvx.jpg (2546x1763, 449K)

Wow. I haven’t been on cuckchan for like a year, and these boards have really been taken over by absolute retarded faggots. Like OP, who should unironically kill themself.

I hate Trump, so fuck you for making me have to point out that there are no records of him going to Epstein’s pedo island and had him banned from Mar-a-Lago and from his clubs the moment he found out Epstein was a peak kike.

You’re wasting air with every breath of oxygen you feed your caved in brain. You should douse yourself in gasoline and self immolate you absolute faggot. Do it now.

Lmao.

why don't you care about the actual victims?

maybe you should start by reading their accusations instead of figuring out what you need to read to distract you from things you don't want to know.

got any screenshots of this supposed 4d chess you've seen retard?

you must be a jew. You sound like one

Palm Beach, dipshit.

>Trump involvement with Lolita express
Going to NYC once and not the pedo island?

>JE
Banning him from his club and giving testimony againts him in 2009?

>why don't you care about the actual victims?
How is saying "hur dur drumpf" related to the victims?

Who cares, I thought Antifa was all about kid fucking. Or maybe you only like boys. Now I get it.

Attached: E55AE905-045A-4A94-A180-02CD637CE313.jpg (1363x2048, 680K)

lol maga's bragging about their knowledge of palm beach

Don't play dumb faggot. Lurk more, stop being a faggot, take Trump's cock out of your ass, and you'll see what i'm talking about. Whenever there is legitimate facts being presented in a thread about Trump's ties to major zionist players, neocons,and pedos, you immediately get the magas coming out in full force defending him, making excuses.

What a miserable fool you are. I pray that you and your sick comrades eat the shit of justice every day going forward in true Sisyphean fashion.

Attached: 5EB5B673-EF24-413C-AE2B-1E96FC08CFFF.jpg (1200x1555, 345K)

It's not bragging you limp dicked faggot.

Trump has his own private plane you fucking idioit. You think JE was the only one with a lolita express.

Trump never banned JE, there is no record of a restraining order filed with the Palm Beach police.

Stop pushing this bullshit. I know you hate Trump and all, but trying to link Trump to Epstein is just stupid. You are bringing up Trump to distract the public from the real issue: (((Them))). The jews are pushing this to Trump to distract the public and you fell for it. Nice, you stupid POS.

Stop

Here are actual facts (pic related)

Attached: IMG_20190709_035804.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

Epstein was corroborated as being in attendance at Mar A Lago for social event even after this rumored "ban"

It's amazing how many people are clearly trying to spin this away from themselves and the specific BS they put out into the ether to cover their own asses.

Better toss your laptop in the ocean before you get caught up in desoriëntatie charges

same old fake ass talking points to quickly boot lick / defend your favorite game show host

really dude?

>we
>memeflag
Jesus Christ

>corroborated as being in attendance at Mar A Lago for social event even after this rumored "ban"
Oh yeah? Post the shiny sheet for proof then.

>Trump has his own private plane you fucking idioit
I'm sure that a lot of the people in the log have their own plane, i doubt that they have a lot of space to a shitload of planes and that they would let any other enter in their pedo island.
And even then, Should be jail someone because he has hiw own plane even if there is nothing that says that he went there.

>memeflagging in two shill threads
really dude?

I can't believe prople still support Zion Don. He's proved himself to be just another kike puppet time and time again

Where's the shiny sheet for Trump kicking JE out of Lago

top projection there m8. everyone knows it's the right wingers who are pederasts. See the catholic church, all those anti-gay republicans who turned out to be gay kiddy diddlers, that based fag you all liked, Ernst Rohm, your most beloved of warrior societies the Spartans and the list goes on and on.

Attached: 167755135_0217a5b4d5_b.jpg (768x1024, 421K)

That video of the lawyer representing Epstein's victims saying Trump is the only person who helped him.

Trumps like the most upfront nigga you will ever meet. Other niggas Segway and give some round about answer trump just says shit off the cuff because he genuinely believes that. But you aren’t here for genuine conversation you are here for yous.

How so?

Have anyone noticed that these posts seems to have something in common? a certain spacing?

trump boot licker cock suckers are covering their eyes saying lalalala just like with that picture of him with feinstein. But a picture of Hillary standing next to something would definitely be proof of whatever the thread was about lol

>wait a minute, that spacing

Another memeflag kek this is getting a little ridiculous

if you are here today, there has never been a moment in your lifetime the right wing has never been any of those things. at this point, if you're right wing, the only thing you subscribe to is emotionally defending accused pedophiles on the internet.

Sounds leftwing and jewish there mate

You see, Mr. Reddit Spacing, were you familiar with the actual material cited in the previous post, you wouldn't ask such a question. In so doing you have implied that you are satisfied with a few recent MSM articles and needn't look further into history to see the bigger picture. Your tunnel vision shuts out the majority of the victims, which you apparently don't care about. This is because you are only interested in the select morsels involving muh drumf, who may be connected, but is erroneously elevated. This cherrypicking is obvious to all those who have taken the time to research the subject prior to these recent developments, over the course of many years in which you, apparently, weren't interested. Now, of course, you're suddenly all about it.

Attached: 1552533963047.jpg (768x767, 104K)

Take off the meme flag

So, Memefag.
The solution is to arrest anyone that has even took a picture with JE even if it's only one from 25 years ago? Let's ignore that they testified againts him?

You are just blinded by mental retardation and Trump derangement syndrome. You have a disease. It’s not your fault.

Attached: B5B21972-8DC3-40AA-9ADC-754F24111FDE.jpg (642x900, 190K)

Would getting a digimon picture in your pokedex trigger your autism this hard too

What?

Not sure what this suggestion has to do with

>gibsmedat Argentinian posting blurry shit
Off yourself

>Trump being directly connected to Trump.

Holy shit! Collusion confirmed! Trump colluded with himself!

I'll stick my digimon up your asshole nigger

Fuck off paedo. Your mob is going down.

yep, a Hillary picture. Who could have guessed.

If I had Trump Derrangement Syndrome at least it would be over someone who is actually president, and not the loser from 2 years ago who signs books in the toilet paper section. You are a joke lol

You do have TDS it's quite obvious

Are you aware that you can ctlr +, right?

oh no its getting mad. Calm down before you get an acne flairup

That’s right—I’m the joke here, meme flaggot.

Attached: 848368A7-3CDF-4E03-BE52-5E3421058A55.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Memeflag, things are about to get very painful

>memeflag

Attached: 1551742478912.jpg (680x940, 63K)

He's right.

You are the joke.

Literally no one cares about Hillary. That's actually why she lost. But you need something you can raise up and feel like you are offending some invisible, vague enemy you're not sure where you'd even find in real life.

The meme flags are panicking. We must have hit pay dirt.

Attached: Gold_Rush.jpg (900x506, 116K)

Well epstein was an incredibly successful businessman so he probably had mundane connections with just about every relevant person in the country, and more degenerate connections with (((others)))

Fuck off back to Twitter, ShareBlue.

What pay dirt did you hit? Care to share or just want to pretend you are literally doing anything of value here or life in general?

I wasn't aware my phone has a ctrl key thanks man saved my life

>I ncredibly successful businessman
How did he make his money?

Wow puffing up Epstein's profile for him for free?

Who knew being the worst pedophile in American history could get you that kind of PR?

ALL FUCKING MEMEFLAGS MUST FUCKING HANG

Nah meme flaggot. You are simply blind. It really is that simple. Either that or you’re a really terrible shill. In any case, I assure you, it won’t matter by the time this glorious time is over.

Attached: 8C4FF95B-66E8-4896-B1F7-6C3A7193664B.jpg (960x720, 116K)

No idea, but thats not the point of being a successful businessman

Right on, Neo.

Keep up your boot licking for game show man

dumb redditor, "memeflags" existed on Jow Forums before geoflags were even introduced

I am beginning to thing that Jow Forumsthe_donald has summer break too

I love it when a memeflag tells me what to think

I'm beginning to think David Brock got another paycheck

he's in the guy's address book, not flight logs, you doofus. also where's your research? you faggot. you saw a picture of the homie? funny how all those blue checkmarks on twitter just had to walk back all that shit they were talking about the photoshopped trump / epstein photo. also, yea he did say the thing about him liking young ladies in public, also he literally banned epstein from maralago after he touched a young girl there (as reported by washington post and others)

might as well just not reply to the thread anymore you blue haired lip piercing bisexual bonanza of disease. it's alright, I already know you wont

Attached: 1527277718800.gif (414x403, 15K)

>Neo

My name is I Fucked Your Mother, Meme Flaggot. Get it right.

Goddamn you niggers are seething. I thought Marxists were supposed to be the "intelligent" leftists, so why do you fall for CNN bullshit aimed at wine aunts?

Trump's DOJ is the one who arrested (((Epstein)) and over 2,000 other pedos. Why would he be hunting pedos, especially Epstein, if he was one?

Attached: Obama and Chavez best bros.jpg (1200x798, 250K)