The Greek Church owns property worth up to 700 billion euros. That is more than double Greece's national debt...

The Greek Church owns property worth up to 700 billion euros. That is more than double Greece's national debt. Greece must privatize it, pay all debts and start with the invasion of Germany.

Germans are low in energy and their country is full of potential terrorists. With our military that is equal to theirs, we could take over in a few months. Our ships and submarines are the same as the Germans ones so we could block German imports and use their factories to get spare parts for our weapons.

It would take a lot of time, but all Germans could be gased or used as workers until they die from exhaustion.

It's also in the interst of Israel, so America wouldn't interfere.

Attached: Germany.png (1200x720, 5K)

>The Greek Church

Attached: 25632547.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

>With our military that is equal to theirs
Germans ain't Nazis anymore. Our army is actually vastly superior to theirs and we could unironically make them our bitches pretty easily.

>With our military that is equal to theirs, we could take over in a few months.
good luck attacking a NATO member. turkey would conquer you within a week

>meme flag

Attached: 1517911457834.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

We will just mass employ self-bombing muslims

You stand no chance

>its in the interests of isreal, so the americans wouldn't interfere
Ok bud

Forgot to sage, fuck me

Germany owns 6 million billion gorillion for WW2 damage to Poland

>Greek military vs German military
Yeah nah, I’ll have to go with Germany on this one.

>gyrosniggers
>making anyone their bitch
LOL.

Attached: gebombed2.gif (360x177, 1.94M)

tfw you put the name instead of the option as sage, retarded nigger

Say it with me, Pavel: POLISH DEATHCAMPS.

Attached: BIC_ZYDA_HERR_NIEMEC.jpg (900x1272, 361K)

>The Greek Church owns property worth up to 700 billion euros.
I doubt if its that much, meme-flagger. Got proof for this claim?

Attached: 1493137323782.png (688x684, 255K)

>The Greek Church owns property worth up to 700 billion euros. That is more than double Greece's national debt. Greece must privatize it, pay all debts and start
Your gypsy church will never let go of the gold, they're too gypsy/jew for that.

>and start with the invasion of Germany.
How typical of a gypsy to invade Europe. Why don't you go invade the Middle East instead, faggot? Go invade Arabia, they're filthy rich with oil that doesn't belong to them(it belongs to the British empire). Or go to Africa and kill all the black skins and make your mining companies there.

How about you kill 98% of the Greek population and take the remaining 2% and mass breed it and clone and multiply by whatever means? bring back the original blonde-haired blue-eyed Greeks.

With a 30 minute break after every 5 minutes of mediocre work you aint defeating no true whites you half turk

selling your country's property for cheaps to pay for international banking usury, i dont think so.

Imagine helping your party boy little half brother, who doesn't know how to handle money, and then having to take charge of his bank account and spendings because he is too retarded to do so. Imagine him getting so butthurt that he fantasizes about killing you. May just be the incest genes he got from his Turkish dad who raped mom, heh

Your shithole's military is weak Hans.
Memeflggot

Yes our military is shit but still more than enough for your 3rd world shithole, even polski slavs could land on Kreta within 24h.

>you half turk
That's rich. Can you back it up?

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-120625~2.png (956x1556, 236K)

>more than enough for your 3rd world shithole
Fucking kek, wake the fuck up and don't rely on pol's memes

why does the jew have wings ?