Do white girls in the US really like black guys as much as Jow Forums claims?

Do white girls in the US really like black guys as much as Jow Forums claims?

Attached: 73DD6623-3B01-4532-AD57-4F0312D8C2CA.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

probably not. its easy to cherry pick things off the internet

"Do white girls in the US really like black guys as much as Jow Forums claims" thread number #19030238933828

Racemixing is bestiality. Also you need to have incredibly low standards considering how niggers are ugly and have no inner beauty.

I've seen some mixed couple american tourists, but they're always a white beta and a niggress.

Attached: 1539033321632.png (422x389, 371K)

Mr. Janitor, you know what to do.

>latina thread pruned
>kike faggot switches copypasta threads
Anyone who tells you that you have no life, always remember you're not a jew who hates this place yet spends all of their time here anyway trying to pilpul.

>1 post be this ID

Not only that, they don’t have souls, they are evil and lack any sort of values or morals, and are the children of Satan himself.

No
Now fuck off.

I live in a state with a huge nigger population and I literally never see interracial couples.

Attached: white_no_upgrade.jpg (749x830, 113K)

Based and truthpilled. It's speaks VOLUMES about a woman's character if they even consider it, brainwashed or not.

>same pic
>same nigger shit
>memeflag
Summer shill kys

It is curious, isn't it?

Attached: 1562643895958.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

wow this reminds me of that picture with the asian girls taking a picture with the white dudes and gravitating away from the one asian guy in the group

The ones with money to travel to spain

No, but I can confirm that they really like the Bronzed Aussie.

Attached: 1559561429709.jpg (960x588, 63K)

if it's a white girl that likes rap "music", then yes she likely prefers black cock

I’m 40. I have never in my life known a woman personally with a black boyfriend. The sluttier ones might have tried it once in college or something for shits and giggles, but that’s all.

eh, sort of but not really

Another high quality thread from memeflag.