The reason why Jow Forums hates Latinas is because they won’t date you

Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy. This triggers Jow Forums into hating them. Cope with it white boy, no one is more self laughing and race traitorin as white women.

Attached: 47AF2001-78D0-4CCF-916F-FF1522E8D3B6.jpg (1024x1280, 380K)

"Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy. "

lmaoo

latinos have no race loyalty because they're all literally half breed mutts of various backgrounds, native/spaniard/black

what you said is true for certain asians and middle eastern/indian chicks

but latinas?
lmao. If anything they're the MOST likely to race mix

Blimped out minifridge goblinas at age 20, no thx, we're good dude

Beans age the worst of all races and that's a fact.

Attached: 1540902676354.jpg (720x725, 218K)

lmfao. no, dude. speaking from experience.

pump them when they're young, dump them when they're old (by latina standards, that's 25 years old xD)

I have dated several hispanic women. I am a sucker for accents and I’m just attracted to them. I don’t even like the language or culture, I just find them sexy.

You've already posted this shit.

The reason so many women hate nazis is because we won't fuck them.
This logic either flies for all for it's applicable to NONE.

Latinas have literally no racial bias, they date latinos, whites, blacks, and asians in turn. Stupid faggot

>memeflag hiding israeli flag
Why would you be surprised?

Pic related is too swarthy for me

How many times are you gonna post this slide thread
kys and sage

I hate spics because they're invading the country my direct ancestors founded (fun fact, they were actual Templars, unlike you, you fucking memeflag). Those that do not invade America are fine by me.

Attached: latinas_deserve_abortion.jpg (720x435, 60K)

I dated a half latina. She ruined my life for a few years. Now all I want is an Anglo-Saxon wife.

Attached: 2019-07-06 08.04.48.jpg (1242x2203, 1.66M)

Autistic little faggot.
Look at these morons, they'll give this copy-pasted shit 100 replies.

Obligatory

Attached: browngirlmeme.gif (750x658, 141K)

Of course they hate white boys, but that's okay. Why would we ever want them inside of our women? We should be proud that latinas spit on white boys any chance they get.

Just breed them and call ICE so they get deported.

Blimped out minifridges, I rest my case

Templars were abolished before Columbus discovered America mate but I get your point