You think they deserved it? Asking because I think they deserved much worse. I would torture them for weeks

You think they deserved it? Asking because I think they deserved much worse. I would torture them for weeks.

Attached: 1024px-German_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg (1023x905, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishcurrents.org/august-10-jacob-schiff-russo-japanese-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monarchy good, goy

They should have raped them first.

Not sure whats more revolting the jews or those with the weak minds foolish enough to be their puppets and debase themselves to their vile level.

your last thread got deleted. can you not take a hint?

As opposed to being rule over by Jews, good goy.

I don’t think the kids deserved it but Nicholas 2 was an incompetent dumbass of epic proportions

The declaration of sainthood?
Of course they deserved that!
I'm sure those dirty commie Jews, who killed them, rot in hell now.

>You think they deserved it?
No. They were Russia's rightful rulers. Here's hoping their spirits return and restore monarchy to Russia one day.

May i ask why you don't like them russki

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-31-at-5.03.40-PM.png (1178x1138, 1.75M)

Nicholas was one of the biggest dumb fucks in world history

He lost a war to some barely civilized slant eyed bastards and then let the commies take over because of his profound dumbassery

The rest of his family didn’t deserve it but he paid for his incompetent inbred dumbassery

I would like to tap that ass standing next to her father

>He lost a war to some barely civilized slant eyed bastards and then let the commies take over because of his profound dumbassery
He lost because his British cousins abandoned him and his regime due to their fear of commies.

>I think they deserved much worse. I would torture them for weeks.
Bolshevik scum kys

What the fuck is there to like? The only people believe who support Nick II are memelords who heard about the pogroms. He was a terrible fucking leader

I understand what you're trying to say, OP. I was an edgy teenager once, myself. In the future, take this garbage to /his/.

Attached: 1544384455359.jpg (585x357, 49K)

does that little nigga have an iron cross or something?

>He lost because his British cousins abandoned him and his regime due to their fear of commies.
The british sent troops to fight against the revolutionaries

Yeah, Nicholas was incompetent as fuck but even Russians today rank him as the 2nd best leader IIRC (Stalin is first). Must be some low iq Russian thing.

Then you should be greatful if it wasn't for his incompetence the Soviet union would have never existed

monarchs, at least, could be held responsible by the Volk

Attached: 1280px-Prager.Fenstersturz.1618.jpg (1280x930, 686K)

70% of Russians agree with your view. It's safe to assume the Romanovs absolutely deserved it.

They sent a few people along with Japan some chech mercs America and France. In eastern Siberia . Where they marched into Siberia and then back and accomplished nothing because they didn't trust eachother

The kike who funded the reds also funded the Japs. He even got awarded the order of sacred treasure by the gooks.
jewishcurrents.org/august-10-jacob-schiff-russo-japanese-war/

>being exploited by the bourgeoisie only matters if the bourgeoisie are jewish
kys

Beyond being a dashingly handsome man and dressing well, Nicky 2 was beyond a doubt the worst ruler of Russia in history.
I'd still prefer a dysfunctional monarchy than gommunism any fucking day.

Attached: 235465676587.png (279x85, 13K)

Also Mannerheim was a white faggot. He lost his mind when the brosheviks killed his beloved tsar.

and the kike rat bastard exposes himself, we'll turn you and your family into lampshades

>Implying they didn't

Russia got rekt

Only western country to compete with Japan was America.
Britain:rest
France:rest
Russia:rekt*
Germany:rest then friends
Italy:pizza
Lesser Europe countries:rest

*Kalkin Ghul was an admitted loss.

What about manchuria lmao. You know, the real reason japs surrendered.

Whites wouldn't maliciously exploit their own race if it weren't for Jews.

Ritual assassination.
The 3rd Rome should have been destroyed.
And (((they))) did it.
If you only knew

Attached: 220px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire.svg.png (220x266, 80K)

>compete with Japan
If by compete you mean utterly annihilate 2 cities in just one blink of an eye (per city annihilated) and bring the entire nation to its knees then yeah

A bunch of korean peasants with no supplies backstabbed while Japan was already defeated by America.

Your pussy country would never have the balls or ability to cross the Sea of Japan.

And we're paying for it with the psychological warfare that is anime.

Monarchy is shit. Why do you want to be a pesant?

All it took to annihilate your cities was a few niggers. Your future is bleak and your race is doomed on the current course. Keep larping about your superiority though, maybe the light skinned Mexicans that take over will keep up your larp? Kek.

Nicky may have deserved it.
Alexei didn't.

>this level of shrimp dick historic revisionism

being a colony really fucked you up pal

Didn't you hear? Niggers built america

Attached: C1EA6A78-B533-45A5-A29E-E375F27E3006.jpg (246x246, 15K)

The girls didn't. I mean, a couple were kinda cute
Alexandra was a goddamn succubus and needed to die tho

Japan's war was won by kikes(Jacob Schtiff 300 million) and later on you got humiliated by the Soviets, so much so that you ran to be America's bitch.

Russia today owns 1/3 of your original country.

>oh look it’s some mountains, let’s stop.
>guess we can claim victory over all these puppet deserters.

Sure thing bootlicker.

Be thankful no one knew about the energy reserves in Sakhalin at the time. Because Japan would have focused on wrecking your country instead of fighting America, and you did not have the gumption to defend that.

>so much inaccuracy

Go suck on some more German dick. Your country rolled over And prepped it’s ass for the Germans. So much for warriors.

What's with the file name?

Kings and Queens BAD!
Jewish Bankers GOOD!

It doesn't matter who's in power.
Tsarist Russia tried to destroy Poland, communist Russia tried to destroy Poland, Putin's Russia trying to destroy Poland.

Nicholas II was imperialist much like Stalin, and I suppose Russians like patriotic intentions even if end result wasn't ideal. Nicholas got relations with minorities and border areas so strained that Russian governor-general was assassinated here and Finnish jaegers who ultimately formed backbone of Finnish white guard in civil war originally planned to fight Russia, but revolution got there first.

Ok commie fuckwit

Attached: 124FD4FC-38AD-4241-B8F5-BD149F3A7BA4.jpg (430x396, 43K)

Ultimate redpill

20. A people left to itself, i.e., to upstarts from its midst, brings itself to ruin by party dissensionsexcited by the pursuit of power and honors and the disorders arising therefrom. Is it possible for themasses of the people calmly and without petty jealousies to form judgment, to deal with the affairs ofthe country, which cannot be mixed up with personal interest? Can they defend themselves from anexternal foe? It is unthinkable; for a plan broken up into as many parts as there are heads in the mob,loses all homogeneity, and thereby becomes unintelligible and impossible of execution.

26. In all corners of the earth the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," brought to our ranks, thanksto our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. And all the time thesewords were canker-worms at work boring into the well-being of the GOYIM, putting an endeverywhere to peace, quiet, solidarity and destroying all the foundations of the GOYA States. As you
will see later, this helped us to our triumph: it gave us the possibility, among other things, of gettinginto our hands the master card - the destruction of the privileges, or in other words of the veryexistence of the aristocracy of the GOYIM, that class which was the only defense peoples and countrieshad against us. On the ruins of the eternal and genealogical aristocracy of the GOYIM we have set upthe aristocracy of our educated class headed by the aristocracy of money. The qualifications for thisaristocracy we have established in wealth, which is dependent upon us, and in knowledge, for whichour learned elders provide the motive force.

Attached: 1437965350185.png (736x261, 114K)

No, very sad should not be killed

> they deserved it?
YES
And thanks Anglos that they did not allow him to hide in London

Attached: 3uxXg09CPv8.jpg (960x910, 149K)

>Communists on my board

Call in the airstrike

Attached: Glenn and Zeljko.jpg (1680x711, 116K)

No Schlomo they didn’t

No, they deserved to be overthrown; but they should have been exiled not shot and dumped in a mine.

>Russian
Czechs out

he was just unlucky

Ooooh yah. Royalty is parasitism.

I am watching EUROPA: The Last Battle right now
for the first time I feels bad for russia.

back left definitely

ITT: antifa

All jews should be killed for what they did to the Romanovs
The only thing Romanovs did wrong was that Nicholas wasn't good at war. They murdered his entire family, raped the children, all in a violent communist jew revolution which lead to one of the worst things to ever happen to humans in all of history.
Any criticism you can have for Nicholas, the commies who killed them did 100 times worse. Nicholas gets a lot of shit for a war he lost, but how many died in that war? 86,100 maximum, according to jewkipedia. Commies lose more people than that in a day, whether it's trough war or famine. 26 million Russians died during WW2 according to jewkipedia. 26 million dead because of butthurt jews, and that's just the Russians. 10 million dead in the Holodomor. 4 thousand and counting dead due to Chernobyl. Countless deaths in famine not connected to the Holodomor. 5-9 million deaths during the civil war. Unknown number of deaths during the Cold War.
Jews put Russia trough 100+ years of death, poverty and famine, not just that, but they spread this across their borders. Eastern Europe got to enjoy a taste of this shit too. A huge number of my people were killed or deported to Siberia to die, all because 100 years ago butthurt jews got uppity and decided they wanted ''equality.''

Lmao okay an island of nips wreck you and humiliate you niggers in every battle so you use your stolen German tech to ragequit with a nuke.

No you shitty commie.

commie prick

Attached: 1562416142230.jpg (710x960, 32K)

Both the royal family and the USSR deserved worse punishment.
cмepть для Poccия

no one deserves to be killed, murdered and dumped like that

Romanovs were german nigger

Result >> Intention
He may have larped whatever the fuck he wanted but he was one of the worst rulers our history have seen
He was Peter "i like prussia more than the country i rule so i cede them victory in a war my predecessor already won and kickstart the unification of germany" III level of retarded

They had a patriarchal line going back to the Rurikids.

>Nicholas wasn't good at war
Name a thing he was good at
protip: you cant

The wife was straight up german. Nicholas was only like 10% russian.

A huge number of your shooters supported commies and were lenins personal army which basically tipped the scales during the moscow capture, pretty much becoming the reason commies won

Yes, but all real bloodlines are patriarchal. Haplogroups are patriarchal.
So while he was basically a German on his mother's side, nearly all of his fathers were Russian.

Before stalin we may have left you alone
After comrade dzhugashvili we are together forever my mountainous friend

kicking them out of the country and seizing the assets like any normal person = yes

jewish kabbalah satanic ritual killing = no

They couldn't just kick them out. Too many people who's interests aligned with having them back in power and russia returned to capitalism. They would have just assembled an army. It sucks but they had to die.

Aloise (Alexei) Yegorovich Trupp (Russian: Aлoизий (Aлeкceй) Eгopoвич Tpyпп, Latvian: Aloizs Lauris Trūps, April 8, 1856 – July 17, 1918), was the Head Footman in the household of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia. Trupp was born in Vitebsk Governorate, Russian Empire (now Madona Municipality, Latvia). He was killed with the Romanov family at Ekaterinburg following the Russian Revolution of 1917.

Together with the Royal Family, Trupp was canonized as a martyr by the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia in 1981. He was a Roman Catholic, not Russian Orthodox.[1] But there are examples of martyrs in the Early Church who had not been baptized, but were considered to have been baptized in their own blood.

Attached: Aloise_(Alexei)_Yegorovich_Trupp.jpg (429x596, 23K)

>Asking because I think they deserved much worse.
You were fed propaganda, which I would expect. Every nation, including my own, does all it can to justify their crimes.

We have no need of "royalty" in the U.S., as well, so I have no truck with you guys eliminating it. But the "royal" family had been neutralized by the time they were gunned down, and some of them were children.

And it's not that I wouldn't expect it. Throughout history, when a "royal" family has been deposed, they are usually destroyed, so there will be nobody for the opposition to rally around, and nobody to claim "rightful" possession of the throne.

But you have to remember, the revolution in Russia was really a takeover by outside forces. It was started by Jews, funded by Wall Street Jews, and the form of government was invented (or tweaked) by a Jew.

And the royal family were not the only victims. Over 30 million white, Christian, native Russians were sent to the gulags to die, some for trivial reasons. It was a true genocide, not like the fake "holocaust" the Jews keep whining about.

Just keep in mind, you...like us...have been lied to from the day you were old enough to understand the words.

Attached: JewsInCommunism.jpg (642x591, 65K)

Btw the US was getting rekt bythe japs until we dropped the bomb. Militarily man to man we would have lost.

Die lying stormshitter.

Attached: 1521683637210.jpg (1515x5000, 1.82M)

Where did you hear that shit?
We had taken over the Pacific, every island the Japs had taken was in our hands, and we at the Jap's doorstep, firebombing their cities repeatedly. After we dropped the first bomb, the Jap high command thought it was just a particularly nasty firebombing, and not a single bomb, that's why we had to drop the second one.

We already had p[lans for the invasion of the Japanese mainland, by that time, and the estimated U.S./Japanese deaths from the operation was around 4 million. It was thought that dropping the bomb would kill less, and get the Japs to surrender. We had exactly 2 functioning nukes, at the time, but we weren't about to tell anyone this.

We had taken back Japanese holdings in the Pacific, but I'll grant you it was one hell of a fight. Japs have a tough time surrendering, most would rather die.

Attached: V2.jpg (734x1088, 138K)

Sorry, Bolshevik trash, but it's the truth.
Not even a NatSoc, much less Stormfag.

Nazis have no Bill of Rights, and that's unacceptable.

They were one of last stands of White monarchs to Jewish central banking.

>Tsarevich Alexei, 14 yeard old, who was sick and had been sitting in a chair, was one of Yurovski’s first targets.After being shot, the boy was left dying, but still sitting. One of the Bolsheviks,Grigory Nikulin, unloaded the entire magazine of his pistol against the child.Another of the murderers, Peter Ermakov, who was drunk, also shot the child and alsostabbed him with a bayonet.In spite of everything, the boy was still alive and the head of the Bolshevik platoon,Yurovski, finished off the boy with two shots in the head.
>The Tsar’s wife, Alexandra (46 years old), was killed by Peter Ermakov with a shot to the head.The eldest daughter of the Tsar, Olga (22 years old), also died of a gunshot to the head when she tried to cross herself.The second of the sisters, Tatiana (21 years old) was the last of the family to die.After receiving several shots, and as he had not yet died, Yurovski shot her in the back of the head. The third daughter, Maria (19 years old), tried to flee running towards the doors when the shooting started, being hit by a thigh.Both Maria and her sister Anastasia (17), who was also wounded, were shot and bayoneted.According to the testimonies of the murderers, one of the girls screamed when the bodies were being removed.Ermakov killed her by sticking a bayonet into her chest and shooting her in the head.

B-but at least we got rid of the aristocrats

Attached: 220px-Grand_Duchess_Anastasia_Nikolaevna_Crisco_edit_letters_removed.jpg (220x317, 11K)

Ok kike

Where is this from?

The execution was a completely correct choice for the good of Russia.

Their sainthood was entirely politicized, as there was absolutely nothing holy about their lives, ordeaths.

>posts unsourced picture then gets BTFO

Go away cancer or post your own sources

They deserved even worse. This piece of shit rather kill crows in the park (yeah, fucking true, man) than be a real Tsar.

Exactly what I would expected from a degenerate Russian, you rather follow criminals and mobs them a actual good leader who was a perfect example of honor, compassion and respect to God. You deserve the shithole you live in, go build more mosques and sell your women for the price of pennies. Commie scum.
ALL HAIL THE KING EMPEROR!

Russia lost all of their culture after they lost their monarch. Only monarchies can have a real culture

Based japs, get your army back for god sake!!!!

no they don't

No matter how incompetent or cruel Nicholas was, his family and cutie daughters didn't deserve to die like this.
We could have qtpie romanov girls still around, but you ruined it.

thats because you are a jew and they knew your dirty jew plans.

>t.

Attached: df3.jpg (983x995, 103K)