Need A Bit Of Advice

Im a piece of shit that works for a subcontractor of comcast. I fucking hate my job because comcast is full of shit and are liars. Between my job and the jew control of basically everything i have started drinking more. i used to just smoke weed. but i have started drinking vodka every night. i dont want to be in clown world anymore. is there white pills like this epstein thing or is it all bullshit and nothing will change. i want to suck start my shotgun. sorry for shitty grammar fairly drunk. also public education

Attached: mommy.jpg (500x759, 98K)

Q will save you. Just trust us.

how can i trust q when the god emperor is suck jew cock?

hey man thanks at least ya know. evne if it was bullshit it was a nice gesture.

Apply for new jobs, remove alcohol from your residence. Exercise. Read. Sleep. Work. Do not give up.

Alcohol and weed will kill you. It is a mindset, a choice to deal with the world as it is, not numbed somehow. Otherwise you will always be substituting substances. You know how you want to live your life. We need everyone to live their life that way.

dude my fucking asshole of a landlord towed my truck. no wi work at home and i have no other optons. but for what its worth i have a man servant and tomm ill have nice breakfast burritoes. honestly its just that clown world is bothering me very much. im fucking tired of this shit. every women i have ever had has been a cunt or a whore. and i was good to them you know. i just dont see the point. i have other people in my family to pass on my bloodline. im not sad. i know we live in a simulaton i have seen it. i just have dogs and a mom you know. but i also have a way out. i have a shotgun ready to go. i mean honeslt im not ready to do it like right now. but im running out of excuses. i have been working out. im trying to be a good fascist. im starting to feel like if the muslims arent right. just blow up a crowded area and then the state does what you want you know. anyways. yeah i mean im not building bombs just saying. im a acient fag from b im just tired. im tired of life im not even 40 yet./

Attached: 40k_imperial_aquila__transparent__by_fuguestock-d91enql (1).png (900x335, 272K)

if i had weed i wouldnt drink. sure im trying to numb myself so dont start killing my neighbors and eating them. id like to taste a human before i die.

Ew. Just eat pork, don't be gross.

give up alcohol and weed entirely
get a new job (i doubt comcast pays their subcontractors well but you can make decent money in construction)
save your money like crazy
when a recession hits, wait for real estate prices to bottom out and then use all of your savings to buy up as much real estate as you can. rent the properties out so they pay for their mortgages
when RE prices rise again your properties will be worth 2 or 3 times what you bought them for
refinance them based on their new values to pull a significant amount of cash out
use that cash to buy more real estate (once again renting them out)
u can get very wealthy this way

ur right their niggers. but i want it all to end so i can kill everyone on my block and eat them. i hate people so fucking much at this point.

just quit drinking you fucking weak minded fag. i used to kill a handle of titos every two days. i quit cold turkey and didnt even get the shakes. pussy

not sure i can do construction. i got hit in a car cause a fucking boomer hit me because she doesnt know what a fucking red turn light fucking meant.

just do whatever will pay your bills + extra. live moderately and save as much as you can

You sound like a fucking faggot who blames all your problems on outside forces. Your condition is totally dependent on you, unless you are some shitskin then you are just fucked by genetics. Get your shit together.

Attached: 96B225E8-01C0-4D7C-AE28-AB4FDFB94B70.jpg (500x336, 36K)

i dont drink every night faggot. i have a pretty good will. my point way im done with fucking clown world. put i appreciate the toxicity. so many fucking reddit fags on teh chans theses days. im from back when we used to watch pain olympics. so iappreciate you nigger.

good point man. thank you you are right i guess. im just so fucking black pilled it fills light a weight on my back ya know. my race my people. and the only hope at all is this epstein shit but i think its going to be vaporware ya know. hey love you brother. thank you for talking to me straight instead of being a faggot.

Attached: badgoyz.jpg (457x512, 278K)

lke how much of a white girl makes her white. like brittany is like 30% nigger. i dunno she looks white to me ya know. or should i go after cholo chicks. we have like 10% of the world pop i think we should try and include as much as we can ya know?

Attached: buzzfeedcutie.png (98x296, 70K)

then stop acting like a bluepilled onions product consumer and start hitting the gym and pounding pussy. no wonder you want to kiss the barrel you work for fucking comcast and probably never get laid. get a real job or at least a less shitty one and try lifting some weights. or is that too much work for you user?

im already lifting weights. its not that i dont get paid well. its that i hate that i work for a souless corp that fucks its customers. dude just because i dont want to end up in baby jail doesnt make me a virgin. i mean i get it right a ton of incels. im a ok looking dude im just black pilled and fucking tired of living you know. every women i have ever been with has fucked it up. sure its my fault. i accept that i believed the bullshit. but if all women are is resource machine should i just get me a 2 or something to try and make sure sure cant monkey branch or what.

comcast has this new modem for gigabit right its called a technicolor 4140
and they intentionally made the wifi worse so they can sell xfi pods. the sales peopel sell old people 250 mb a sec when they dont need it.
i see these reports i see the information and everything including clown world is killing me i dont se a end too much money

so youre an employee of comcast, youre privy to their unethical business practices, you find them unacceptable, and your solution is to come whine on Jow Forums? blow the fucking whistle already nigger. you might even make money off it. if you were looking for a higher calling you just found one. everyone hates those faggots anyway you might as well

Yo. I didn't mean to just dash. I can understand the desire to eliminate violent degenerates, as niggers tend to be. Cannibalism does seem to lead to disease, like mad cow and stuff. Also what the fuck?
Can you learn python or java or another code like that? How about phone sales?
I appreciate the upfront nature. If you said that to me I'd definitely give you enough time. to try and find something that's better than what I had.