Would a god create this?

Would a god create this?

Attached: 0695A26F-A2E1-46FC-A04E-1C7DDCE49DE8.jpg (560x315, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendental_argument_for_the_existence_of_God
youtube.com/watch?v=HiN6Ag5-DrU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:|

What do you mean by "God'?

yep

How do you know?

Only when he was larping

God created all layers of reality except the one we live in. That was made by Lucifer, the God of the old testament, the demiurge.

nah.
not really my thing.

Yeah she did.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendental_argument_for_the_existence_of_God

Get reading nigger

Attached: 1560274356531.png (406x472, 300K)

I asked for an explanation you gave me a link.
I wan't to know why you believe in it.
Not because some article says so.

Genesis 1

You asked him how he knew and he pointed you towards his resource for knowing.

Nigga you just dumb and don't have the mental strength to read that much lmao

Why not? It's terrifying and comforting to look at

Attached: galaxies-over-5500-hubble-extreme-deep-field-in-the-constellation-of-fornax.jpg (1280x1117, 382K)

When you read something you are going to have to provide your reasons not cite articles.
Ok if I am dumb and everyone else is smartest why is it so hard for them to quick Tl;dr their beliefs it doesn't take a genius to do so.

A blanket of lights? Yes.

It is impossible for a human to understand God's motive. Stating that it's possible to understand the mind of God is hubris.

So a writing in ancient book proves God exist?
How so?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-15-12-32.png (1440x2560, 663K)

by "god" you mean an invisible flying person who is invincible and can do magic?

Well yes, give me a reason as to why god wouldn't create all of this.

Here ya go fren.
It took me less than a minute to read the reference the other user posted, take a screenshot, and immediatelt reject this argument. It took me longer to type this post than to read the short paragraph in his link.

Attached: scrsht.png (1060x314, 27K)

He would if we weren't actually the super special & unique snowflakes we insist we are.

don't know man, all i can say is we live in a reality we do not even come close to understanding, to say he didn't would be foollish

God just got shit rolling. He didnt know what would happen.

much gratitude.

How do we know that God is the presupposition of everything?
Actually first of all what is God? Who is God?
Lets define our terms here please

Attached: quote-if-you-wish-to-converse-with-me-define-your-terms-voltaire-130-86-65.jpg (850x400, 52K)

The same one who can make an immovable object and unstoppable force... but not beings that understand "right from wrong" before they eat an apple giving them that knowledge (apples are some serious shit bro).

>posting an argument that's been debunked hundreds of times

>it was an apple
You clearly haven't read your Bible

this, /thread

Fantasy book fans be like,

> ackshually it wasn't an apple, but a different species of fruit entirely

never mind the magic part of it

>How do we know that God is the presupposition of everything?
We don't.
>Actually first of all what is God? Who is God?
I have absolutely no idea.

These topics are fascinating, but coming to any conclusion is not possible. And I'd love to stay and discuss with you and all the other anons, but I have to go to work and earn some shekels for my family.

I wish you a good day.

>To see a World in a Grain of Sand
>And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
>Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
>And Eternity in an hour.

(William Blake)

Are you saying
How do you know that Bible is a fantasy book?
Also if it's a fantasy book does it make as less real?

>Wasn't an apple.
>English: Apple
>Latin: malus
>English: Evil, Synonym: Malice (sounds like malus)
>Latin: Malum

Depends on which specific book you read, retard. Odd how not even this basic fact is universal among your religion.

"god" is a upper dimensional being i think around 5th-6th that popped into the 3rd dimension by mistake then learned how to look into the 3rd dimension saw what he had made and over a set amount of time which wouldn't matter to a being without time saw humans on earth tried to help/speak with them and got nothing but praise/followers got bored and is now just fucking off in his own dimension until a being like himself is found

Attached: prime int.gif (300x237, 3K)

Define god

youtube.com/watch?v=HiN6Ag5-DrU

That might be the effect of the creation, of which we were allowed a spec to begin our life. Sort of the spread of the shotgun blast that is the universe.

Sure, why not?

It's obviously fantasy. An actual all knowing being like your deity would absolutely NOT:
> - Say "hey, don't do this" and expect people who have NO CONCEPT of right from wrong to understand that doing "this" is wrong.
> - Gamble with the lives of his "pet project' (see: Job)
> - Give horrible diseases and infections to his "pet project"
> - Give actual reasons why Satan is evil instead of just saying "Satan is evil because I say so"
> - Not play pranks like "Hey Abraham.. kill your son" .. then at the very last fucking second go "HAHAHA JK BRO! JK!"
> - Tell people in Psalm 137:9 that it's "okay to bash infants against rocks, as long as they're people you hate" .. while also pretending that he wants people to be "respectful of others"

Should I go on or is this enough for you?

Does the Bible specify the fruit of knowledge as an "apple"?

>Odd how not even this basic fact is universal among your religion.
Latin, Greek and Hebrew have very ambiguous words. Therefore it's hard to come up with one specific meaning also language has evolved. But just because there is no universal agreement that still doesn't prove anything. Does God exist and is the Bible true?
Just like proverb says there are 3 sides to every story my side your side and the Right side. Right side is hard to come by but that doesn't mean we have to give up.

You didn't ask for proof or anything you just asked if a God "would" create it. So I gave you an example of a God that would.

>reject this arguement
If you didn't know what it was before, a short Wikipedia article isnt going give a thing in depth. It's supposed to give u a basic direction you can head to. TAG can also be made purely by logic alone.
Not going to spend 1hour phone posting to feed anons who dont even bother looking up basic arguements for both sides. If you actually want to know then start with plato, Socrates, Aristotle and work your way up to Thomas Aquinas and Kant. If u want it spoonfed then go read David Hart or watch Jay Dyer on jewtube.

Attached: 1559564922776.jpg (715x714, 139K)

>Does the Bible specify the fruit of knowledge as an "apple"?
Read the full fucking comment before responding. It _really_ helps to prevent you from looking like a retard. I'll hold your hand this one time.

>Depends on which specific book you read

Yes, that's actually in the fucking comment you're responding to. I've now stopped reading because obviously you're too braindead to understand much of anything else and I'm not your fucking caretaker.

>implying that god created that
>implying that isnt a part of god itself

Attached: 1559793964396.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I don't think we understood each other fren. I asked for a proper definition of God first before we went on arguing about proofs.
So let's start from scratch if you don't mind.
So you believe in God right? What is God? Who is God?
Let's define our terms first.

I bet you're a fan of Richard Dawkins. Hasn't been debunked, no one that's debunked TAGs ever understood arguement from contingency

so you don't believe in God I see. Then what do you believe?

Would a god create this?

Attached: 1509538868417.png (183x183, 54K)

Is God concious or just code?

>You don't believe in my god, so you must believe in some other god.
... I think you need to go look up the word "atheist". I'm not bashing your religion while secretly facing mecca 92 times a day or some stupid shit.

If that's not the answer you were looking for, then you need to reevaluate the question you asked. Your question was not very specific. I believe my hair is brown, for example -- that would answer your question.

>tfw god and you break one of the humans you were making but say fuck it and let it exist anyway

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 7K)

your comment didn't provide full information fren That's why I needed further clarification. Although I still do not full understand you and I would like to apologize.
Sorry that I came off as a braindead because I am really not trying to be.
I love examining things and certainly enjoy hearing different world views especially yours.

>How do you know?
Its written.

Attached: f1bfe382bfa9876934c4007068cda47a30af39e9ff46945169068861270f1102.png (787x1024, 1.5M)

It absolutely did. If you're wanting me to list every fucking bible and what it believes, you're high. I'm not your fucking secretary. If YOU want to learn more about YOUR religion (and the various, and often times conflicting beliefs within it) ... you're on the internet right now, pal. If you want a list of the various types of Bibles to get you started, this is a pretty good list of the ones translated to English:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations

If you know any of the ancient languages you can find many more. Good luck in your search for whatever it is, specifically, that you're looking for.

Do ya'll motherfuckers even smooth vs pixelated space-time?

Attached: 1554907201487.gif (768x590, 36K)

Sure why not

>>You don't believe in my god, so you must believe in some other god.

Red herring fallacy.

I didn't ask you what other god do you believe fren I asked you
>What do you believe?
This question is ambiguous it can mean God noGod, pantheist atheist etc.
I specifically want to know what are your beliefs and from what I see in your comments you are an atheist, correct?

Where?

In the nightsky, in books, in scriptures.
Everybody knows in the entire earth....except maybe for americans... they like to remain ignorant as always.

> YOU want to learn more about YOUR religion

What is my religion good friend? What is "religion" and how do you know what my religion is?

>Good luck in your search for whatever it is, specifically, that you're looking for.

How do you know what I was looking for I didn't even tell you my views on God. All I was doing was asking questions this whole time. I didn't specify whether I am a theist, atheist, agnostic or pantheist.

You are just arguing from an assumption and that is not the right way to hold the conversation.

>Red herring fallacy!!!!111oneoneone
Fuck you, nigger. You said, and I fucking quote
>so you don't believe in God I see. Then what do you believe.
The implication here is that I believe in SOME kind of higher power or being that did SOMETHING. But what _exactly_ you're looking for is undefined. Now you don't like my answer because YOU left it open to interpretation rather than being specific? That's not a "red herring" you ignorant fuck. That's me answering the interpretation that came to mind first. That's a YOU problem, not a ME problem. I explained this very clearly in what you're responding to.

Stop being pic related.

Attached: 1555003275092.png (550x543, 50K)

Your god doesn't exist dude, you're here because of billions of years of elements shuffling around. They didn't even write the bible until after jesus was long dead.

All of jesus apostles except one (peter?) were under 15 years old when Jesus was killed. Imagine as a 30 year old man how easily it would be to manipulate a bunch of dumb kids who were rejected by all the other rabbi at temple.

>God creates Universe to be logical
>logical universe behaves logical

Are there more than 3 brain cells inside your head?

>What is my religion good friend?
Don't give a single fuck.
>What is "religion" blah blah blah
Any belief which has a deity. This deity can be a "personal god" or not, neither are a determining factor in being a religion. The difference between a spirituality and a religion is exactly this qualifier - the presence of a deity.

Stopped reading there.

And
>the presence of a deity
is not a limitation to a single deity, but the presence of at least ONE makes it a religion rather than a spirituality.

>Fuck you, nigger.

Now you're just cursing. Still not providing any reasonable arguments..

>The implication here is that I believe in SOME kind of higher power or being that did SOMETHING.

Ok, do you believe in higher power?

>But what _exactly_ you're looking for is undefined.
That's right

>Now you don't like my answer because YOU left it open to interpretation rather than being specific?

I asked you what do you believe? We all have beliefs whether we are atheist or neither

>That's not a "red herring" you ignorant fuck.

Yes it is I didn't specify whether you believe in god
you shifted it as if I asked you so.

>That's me answering the interpretation that came to mind first. That's a YOU problem, not a ME problem. I explained this very clearly in what you're responding to.

Alright let's try this again
What do you believe and when I ask "what do you believe" what your beliefs are because we all have beliefs?

>Stop being pic related.
How do you know that I am a Christina what If I am not a Christian. You are just arguing from assumption, without even knowing who I am.

why does God allow this

Attached: 21st_century_western_civilization.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

>Now you're just cursing.
OH NO! I SAID A BAD WORD ON THE FUCKING INTERNET! MAYBE THE INTERNET GOD WILL STRIKE ME DOWN!

Go back to your church camp.

>Ok, do you believe in higher power?
Again, go read the definition of "atheist".

Are you really going to be this fucking stupid the whole thread?

I don't expect you to understand spiritual matters while you're a carnal beast.
Imperfection cannot comprehend perfection.

Yes.

We're all just stardust

>Don't give a single fuck.

But Why?

Also you term to tld;dr is that religion is a "presence of a deity" and spirituality is a presence of no deity?
Correct?

Cant even argue back. Your whole religion is a sham.