You are looking at the only country in the world worth saving

You are looking at the only country in the world worth saving.

We Greeks don't even consider anyone other than us as humans.

Attached: Greece.png (600x600, 974K)

t. Please Mr. Juden, give us more shekels, we are totally worth saving.
>How about no, dirty goy?

>We Greeks don't even consider anyone other than us as humans.
Correct.
It's basically Greeks vs. Subhumans

>Greeks
>human
The only things Greeks are known for is debt and shitty restaurants. Fuck outta here tzatziki boy.

then why are you going to elect a party that is just going to impose more austerity, slave?

>Turkish rape babies
>considers themself human

pick one faggot

The only time you faggots have been relevant since the days of Alexander or the Spartans was when you went bankrupt. Says a lot.

I'm a stone's throw from fucking off to Mt. Athos, personally. I'll watch the world burn around me in peace. I'm enlightened about the world already, I just want to be reclusive again. I don't see any reason why I should be a miserable citizen of a nation who hates me for speaking truth.

It would be a worthy place to die.

You need to open a history book.

1 post by this ID. Same faggot that posts under the white nationalist meme flag.
Which Greek motherfucker fucked your mother and sister that you larp so hard here all day and night?

A "german" talking about rape babies. There isn't a German woman around that does belch and have her breath smell of Russian semen. That's why they're trying to wash out their mouths with Arab and black cocks.

t. FYROMite
Who cares about your delusions? Some tribes in amazon or africa probably do the same.

Yes Amerimutts are the ones to speak, they have so mixed genes they identify as huwhite

That's okay, the rest of the world barely thinks of Greece as human either. Ancient Greeks, sure. But what have you done since 100bc other than interbreed with Turks and Arabs?

But at least it was consensual you faggot.

>But what have you done since 100bc
Open a history book, you fucking uneducated roofucker

Theres like one Greek restaurant near me that's pretty good.

You are irrelevant you greasy motherfuckers.

No, u consider italians well

Larp as romans for 800 years.

That German faggot couldn't even deny the countless tons of Russian semen German bitches gargled on following WW2, or why they're now washing it out with Arab and black cock.
All he's got is the 56% meme.

Oh look another d&c shill thread. Give it a rest.

Attached: maxresdefault (26).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Its more likely a Turkmutt from the West of Turkey is more Greek than a Greek is Turkish.

Attached: Turk Finds Out He's Greek.jpg (750x484, 61K)

Im a greek slav mutt will i be accepted?

>You are looking at the only country in the world worth saving.
Yugoslavia? Not the best pic but yeah I see it.

2500years ago maybe

albania?

You are reported. Again trolling posts about greece with meme flag.
Sloppy job, mossad

To be fair a lot of Romans admire and copied Greek culture such as their gods and architecture.

Didnt stop them from conquering anf raping greeks and wiping out entire cities like corinth

Wait, that's a real place? I thought it was created for that Odyssey game on my playstation.
Do you really have cults controlling everything there?

Anyone who thinks OP is a Greek and not a Larping turk is a fucking moron and has just been fooled by a subhuman shitskin. Do not let yourselves be manipulated by Turkish shills.

How do you know fren?