Comet Pizza question

Has any one on Jow Forums ever actually been to comet pizza and ping pong. I mean its a public establishment and it looks like it makes pretty good pizza.

Attached: PIZZAS.jpg (1000x662, 155K)

those pizzas look like shit

Wrong

shekel posting mong

they sincerely look awful. very bad.

>80% crust "artisan" pizza
I'll pass.

your idea of good pizza

Attached: pizza-741755_1920_1.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

I heard the place was dirty and the service sucked

Attached: 1481462024018.png (992x629, 640K)

that's a 1/5
OP is a 3/5
Pizza hut being 2/5
Actual good pizza joints being 4/5
and proper pizza being 5/5

you don't even know what proper pizza is.

post a good pizza

Hahaha. Like you virgin faggots could tell the difference. American style pizza bears no resemblance whatsoever to authentic Italian pizza.

Attached: istockphoto-184926160-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 538K)

We eat there every sunday.
why?

4/5 not enough cheese

Were there any suspicious things

could use a little basil but looks good

yeah i used to work in DC all the time and the main way for me to commute was down Connecticut ave. (coming from Rockville) Comet is right off Connecticut and impossible to miss. Doesnt look at all like a pizza place, but it's amazing pizza.

Attached: pizza bianca.jpg (630x355, 48K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>they sincerely look awful. very bad.
This comment is a weird mix between typical Jow Forums autism and Trump tweet grammer.

maybe its because I work with Italians, in a kitchen, but I agree. Those pizzas look like shit. Fucking lazy

>comet pizza
Their pizzas look carelessly made. And they look like they weren't tended to in the making and therefore have overdone sections compared to overly saucy middles. As for the word "artisan" it can mean good or bad or careless or careful. I've seen all sorts of variations of "artisan". If a pizza were to have three tag words attached, I'd prefer the first one to be "consistent" and not "artisan".

And those $15 personal pizzas are pretty small. If you look, the pizza is just several glass cups wide. Five pieces of pepperoni can span the pizza.

Go away James. Don’t you have a Kill room to hose off or something?

WRONG lol looks like cheap bar pie

>A front can't actually perform its official business
Pizza places are much easier to run than a full restaurant. In part due to the fewer ingredients many of which do not need to be fresh.

needs thinner crust stretched out farther, more cheese and herbs on top 3.5/5 at least not burned and grease bombed like OPs piece of shit pie

Your topping quality is nice, but the topping coverage is poor.

yeah I was debating scoring OP a 2/5 and moving pizza hut style pan pizzas to 3/5. just because it looks like they literally forgot about the pizzas

looks liek a big cracker

>at least not burned
Literal pizza newfag

If that pizza was very thin the toppings shown would be acceptable. But that would make it a very small personal pizza and only part of a meal, rather than a meal itself.

Thats garlic bread, not a pizza.

>at least not burned
I can't even

4 personal pizzas for the meal.

1. the pizza bianca. olive oil salt and thyme.
2. the marinara
3. the tomato margherita
4. the anchovy

trust me, eyy.

it's not bread. I am a pizza god. come join me on these new horizons.