The 1990's

What a shitty decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mUaR0mSaxA

Attached: 1541050377637.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmDLL4Sbcd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i still had happiness and hope in the 90s.

The 90s were a comfy decade to grow up in.

>no widespread internet
>no spyphones
>no dating apps
>no instathoting
>no Jazz Jennings Unit 731 tier child medical experiments
90's btfos this decade by miles just from those.

Says you.

Attached: 11087_back.jpg (601x600, 137K)

Zoomer fag... 90s were the shit. You wouldn’t know anything about it. All you’ve known is a screen your whole life.

>150 pokemon creatures
I dont have time for that . More time for fetching water

Listen you fuck... only the biggest pansies enjoyed the 90s... not surprised ya enjoy it.. lol

I got laid twice in a week when kurt blew his brains out.

Was a great time. Girls crying everywhere cops beating niggers and gooks shooting from the roofs.

No cell phones just pagers. Gas under two bucks.

Favas beans and what's in the box were the scariest moves.

Got my first pocketknife with a clip. Before that they just hung in the bottom of your pocket.

Was a blast.

Attached: 1562375593761.png (1163x1163, 1.59M)

>only the biggest pansies enjoyed the 90s
>says a representative of the generation that needs safe spaces & therapy puppies because of bad words
We could call trannies & gays faggots with zero repercussion.

Yes goy you believed anything guy on Talmudvision would say, truly amazing.

No, I was a fucking teenager in the 90's, retard.

Haha you weren’t even born yet or maybe still shitting yellow punk... go reset your moms wifi... might have to walk upstairs

Actually no, plenty of people were questioning the narratives surrounding Waco, OJ, etc. People were first starting to get redpilled back then through the internet, not that you'd know you filthy zoomer.

Moobs or gtfu

t. unironic boomers

>half the video is the OJ trial

I was tinkering with computers with my dad and heading off to the arcade playing games. pop culture has never been relevant to me, so the 90s was awesome

I wouldn't know indeed, I only got internet in 2006-2007. It was just an assumption, but since internet wasn't widespread, it's a valid assumption.
How many people would think James Fields was innocent back then vs now?

Me too.

same

>Cheerleaders still wore skirts and panties
>The hero still rescued the heroine
>No one listened to trannies, dykes, or niggers
>It was still...mostly okay to be a smoker
>Chris Farley was still alive
>Art Bell was on the radio
>Comet Hale-Bopp
>Spider-Man was still white
>So was Nick Fury
>So was Mary Jane Watson, Ariel, and Hermione Granger
I miss the 90s.

Forgot to mention, no fb, Twitter, insta, Amazon... could still have a gun rack. Shit even go hunting after school

It was comfy if you were white and didn't live around minorities, same as now or any other period for that matter

every decade gets progressively worse

I miss being able to make fun of retards. It was a big thing to mock retards when I was a kid in 90's. Now you can't even say the word retarded to normies, which is retarded.

Man, I despise nostalgia most of the time, but the truth is the 90s were a shit ton better than the past 2 decades. I feel bad for kids growing up now. There's no unifying culture, icons, entertainment or anything else to bring cohesion and stability. There's no hope or optimism. We had all of those things in the 90s still, even if the groundwork for today was being laid.

I was born in the early 80's. I watched the Berlin Wall fall, America rise to lone superpower status and the emergence of the internet before I turned 18. It seemed like everything was getting better and better. Then it just stopped. The Internet Bubble burst. 9/11 happened and then the Iraq War. The market crashed and then Obama was elected. Then in roughly 2015 Clownworld struck and the degeneration has sped up. I really fucking miss the 90s.

>"instathot"
>"thot"
nice larp, zoomer

Everybody focuses on 9/11 as the end of the 90s, but to me it was really the 2000 election. I still remember staying up all night and watching as Al Gore's campaign withdrew his concession. At the time I thought it might be the only close election Id get to see in my lifetime. Little did I know that same division would continue almost unchanged for 20 years and following politics would go from a geeky pasttime to a widespread bloodsport.

30 year RESET PILL
No aliens,messiah,doomsday...just a fucking reset.

Attached: 1990.jpg (1889x1380, 554K)

to avoid a massive chimp out OJ was let off

Blade Runner happens in 2019.
Like NOW

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (800x632, 148K)

90s were better than the 00s in almost every way.
Nigger culture hadn't taken over yet, and we weren't enslaved by technology.

Every decade before it to the 40's was gay.

You could call anyone a faggot and anything gay with 0 repercussions.

How many people would not know or care what a tranny was

Everyone is nostalgic for the 90s but it was the beginning of the mess we're in today. I miss it though, 9/11 ruined everything.

Of course it was shit, most of the nostalgia comes from the animated shows and video games that came out at the time.

kek

Attached: 1562669875931.jpg (291x347, 28K)

same

Turned 15 in 1990. Bought my first gun, broke 40k a year, and was married by the end of the decade. Good time to be alive.

Gen Xers don't know how lucky they are. Last generation to enjoy social and economic stability entering their adult years.

Oh I know exactly how lucky I am. Hell, I still have a defined benefit pension where I work.

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=GmDLL4Sbcd8

How come people care about OJ so much? What's the nu-OJ? Trayboon?

The 90s were blissful. No internet, no mobile phones. Ecstasy, women just beginning to be slutty. Great music. Ireland was 99% white. You could get drunk, buy cigarettes and some food for £10.