How can you become manly and assertive?

How can you become manly and assertive?

I mean look at this guy. He is a manlet, he has no muscles, he has glasses, yet he is radiating a confident manly aura
Can a beta loser male even learn this?

Attached: 1562687577459.jpg (1898x1540, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2015/03/31/man-fed-up-with-love-live-fans-at-subway-station-in-china-pours-water-on-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat raw meat.
Work out.

Don’t give a fuck if you get killed or hurt and don’t ever be a pussy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Hit them in the jaw first.

You have to stop caring about being manly and assertive before you can actually be manly and assertive. I have always been a bitch and tried to avoid confrontation, but when I lost all hope for a future better than the present, and lost faith in the world I stopped caring about anything, there is nothing to lose anymore.

>Raw meat
The only meat you should eat raw is the heart of the animal you kill so you can absorb it's essence and become even more powerful.

No! If you eat raw meat you get worms in your ass
And if the worm is male then you become a homo

Grow a garden.

Easy to be alpha when you're assaulting some nerd while holding a fucking sword.

just dont be a fag

To be manly and assertive you need confidence. To be confident, you need competence. To be competent, you need knowledge.

Start learning.

Link the video?
That looks funny as fuck.

he's smart. look how he's dressed. he respects himself. he is ready to dodge and clock you in the face. that's how. I am a manlet too, not very big, but always been respected because I will kill you

Well dressed, not fat, really solid posture.

No, you’re either a manly alpha male, or you’re not. If you’re not you’re going to die a virgin. Sorry, but it’s the truth. Women despise betas so if you’re beta and planning to get married and have a family one day you might as well kys right now because it’s never fucking happening

the fact that no one except for 1 guy asked for the vid and seemingly everyone knows what the fuck is going on corroborates the reality that this place is incel weeb safespace. Post the vid you nerds.

>Eat raw meat
>Get ass worms
>Homo rapes you
>Now has dick worms

There would be no homos if we all have ass worms. Take the worm-pill.

Attached: 1558934573911.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Both of these are extremely accurate

I know that whatever happens the Jews did it.
Am I competent enough?

they're all manlets so his manlethood does not disadvantage him

You could say the same thing about AIDS yet gays just don’t care

He creates a bad chain reaction...You see the innocent jap look deep an shocked.

:|
Leadership knows restraint.
He shows none.
haha

>Did it for the camera, did it for the lolz, picked the weakest leak.

fake image.

spbp

Attached: 21world.gif (225x540, 169K)

Does everything in Japan have anime? Kinda funny that a Subway has love live on it

Attached: 1561914821132.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Gay thread. What is it with you faggots and your beta male bullshit? That isn't how society is run. We're not living in an 'alpha'male society like dogs and lions. It's insulting reading this nonsense. Humans have long since surpassed this bullshit.

soranews24.com/2015/03/31/man-fed-up-with-love-live-fans-at-subway-station-in-china-pours-water-on-them/

Imagine going out in public with an anime jacket, what the fuck is wrong with weebs?

Don't be an adult male who watches anime... thats step 1

Attached: Redpillcomics1488.jpg (1131x1600, 260K)

>absorb it's essence and become even more powerful
What is this ooga booga bullshit

Because in Japan they have shame culture. When you punish someone for being shameless or stupid, they won't attack you for it and admit to their faults. In the West, the ego is supermassive, so if anyone faults you, people die over it or at least a punch in retaliation is guaranteed.

It's an umbrella/sunshade, asians carry them around so they don't tan.

Holy shit

Is this real

being around cats and dogs also make you more prone to bestiality+homosexuality. Guess which race is known for those? :^)

Idk about raw but that liver with some blood juice in it gets me going. Just don't overcook your stake like a girl and leave some red in them.

Attached: 593F687E-4FC2-46B8-9ADF-4757B1539B95.jpg (720x480, 34K)

>In the West, the ego is supermassive
not true @ all; once upon a time, women of the west used to champion smaller cocks because they represented a man who used their mind more then their dick -- & that is what made western society possible..... nnnnmm now? not so much lmfao

>grower, not a shower
;3

Attached: serveimage.jpg (320x611, 25K)

Being manly and assertive is often overrated, unless you make it all the way to the absolute top.

All becoming a moderately attractive and successful guy does is turn a man into a puppet for the bosses and women.

Nobody thinks it will happen to them but it does so often: he gets the job, he gets the girl (it starts out as “nothing serious, just causally going out”) and before you know it he’s got a family, he’s totally whipped, he’s working 60+ hours, the works.

Not saying you shouldn’t be successful, but be careful. Not being a loser by society’s standards isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be. The trick is to make sure your self improvement benefits YOU the most.

Using the term beta user makes you look like a fucking retard this is like a reddit post which in my opinion is a complete shit post

>Because in Japan
This happened in China.

he's bluffing.

I'm a 6'4" 300lbs (yes fat as fuck) nerd and I would call him a faggot gook jew to his face and he coudlnt do shit.

t. sione luafutu

>punches you in the throat
>knees you in the balls
>cross to the chin as you fall to your knees
>couple knees to the face
>done
Big man don't move so fast, but have same non muscle weaknesses as fast man, dumdum.

Only highQ GochiUsa fans can be this manly.
IdolSh@ters can fuck right off.

he's standing up straight