Why are Americans afraid of high speed rails?

Why are Americans afraid of high speed rails?

Attached: 1200px-Rail_map_of_PRC.svg.png (1200x1032, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
city-journal.org/html/how-new-york-became-safe-full-story-13197.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do we need them?

Population density and urban planning. High speed would be great but there isn't enough of a demand right now. Also - Americans love their backyards and suburbia - which makes high speed rail even less valuable. China's government has a lot of sway on how people live so they can "force" high speed rail to be economically viable.

Boy have you ever watched liveleak?

why are memeflags so sure that everyone needs high speed rails everywhere

We have airplanes in America

Two words, nigger infestation

Would just be another public transit piece of shit that gets infested with lower class niggers

contractors

For high speed transport of people and goods at reduced cost, and lower environmental impact.

Environmental impact is a meme.
Rail is only good if your country is built like an insect hive. Look at my country. We're small af and even we can't make rail work.

You're too small for that scale, and have too much old and important shit in the way. Rail is ideal for connecting major hubs. Otherwise we're talking light rail for around individual cities.
And environmental impact should always be a part of planning. None of this myopic short term bullshit that (((politicians))) love.

>riding trains with niggers

Memeflags being memeflags

>gimping the nation because you personally are anti-social and afraid

no one wants to share a train with a nigger

/THREAD

Because the Jews from the car industry have sold them the meme that if you use public transportation it means you are poor or a loser.

American here. I don’t want a fucking rail system so the urbanites and niggers have easier access to my rural hideout. None of them comes out to the country because most people living in the city only have access to public transport. Which doesn’t go to the country.

So essentially, you just have no understanding of how public transportation works and is structured?

>Niggers will spread
>Homeless will live in railways and spread
>Mexican gypsies will spread
>No more suburbs full of white people
>Too much maintenance

>Homeless will live in railways
>No more suburbs full of white people
Wut. And suburbs are ghastly anyway.
>Too much maintenance
Makes sense. American roads are never maintained.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

Homeless niggers live in trains.

Attached: homeless-man-train.jpg (2000x1333, 736K)

I wish Canada would just stop wasting money giving bailouts to corrupt Quebec companies and invest in a coast to coast high speed rail.

The trans Canada railroad literally made Canada and it can make Canada great again.

It could literally be just one line with a spur to connect Edmonton/Calgary and it would cover 95% of Canadians.

But much like for the same reason we don't have any refineries and instead have to ship our oil to America or China, our government doesn't work for the people, but for foreign interests and corrupt companies.

Attached: Train-across-canada-map.png (700x357, 90K)

So have conductors kick them out.

Police and security don't want to since half the people in the train are homeless and niggers will claim racism. For every bum you kick out another will replace it

Theres been initiatives for it but they never get anywhere because of cost concerns

So get conductors to actually do their job. Blimey dude, you're made of excuses.

high speed rail will not magically get rid of the fact you will be an islamic shithole

Yea good idea definitely don’t keep the muds and blacks contained in their cities, let them spread further throughout Canada!
Retard

Looks /comfy/

>islamophobia
>racism

KYS bigots

Oil producers, tire manufacturers, and car manufacturers lobby against public transit, and high-speed rail, I'm sure.

>rapid dindu delivery service isn't rapid enough already
I'd eliminate buses altogether if I was in charge of it all
let them rot in their cities

Imagine chinks from Vancouver buying up real estate in Toronto and Quebec.

Retard

Love your blog. How else would you shoot yourself in the foot to badly address symptoms instead of the disease?

>implying this shit can be fixed
there are more niggers here than there are human beings on your island
hush it with the backtalk

>Imagine chinks from Vancouver

No, high speed rail will be used by whites and injuns . So working class white people will be able to explore Canada.

Chinks will continue to fly first class.

Still not a good excuse for being wasteful, environmentally ruinous, and crippling industry, along with taking away viable options for "white" Americans.

that's just bullshit
enforcement would work, quality-of-life policing/broken windows concept did wonders transforming NYC from the shithole it was:
>How New York Became Safe: The Full Story
A citywide effort, involving many agencies and institutions, helped restore order

city-journal.org/html/how-new-york-became-safe-full-story-13197.html

Attached: 9-43ballet.jpg (650x650, 282K)

/thread. Cant spend hundreds of billions in building up your infrastructure when you got to pay for dem foodstamps and send billions in (((aid))) to Israel and Africa.

ok so you're just a retard
nevermind then

>Don't question. Just bow to our nigger overlords
>Also, somehow, you're the retard. Please, i need this.

Very, very gay and fagpilled.

As America is mostly boomers, hi speeds scare them for fear they will break
Hence why they drive slow