Niggress Ariel

>have ginger gf
>never revealed my power level
>yesterday she came to me and complained that mainstream media turns everyone black
>she loves the little mermaid and hates to see her being something else but a pale redhead

Is it time to unleash the beast and reveal my power level?

Attached: Halle-Bailey-Little-Mermaid-Backlash.jpg (963x491, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAZvWS8wA0M
youtube.com/watch?v=aTH8H4FKyrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmnbtSs1fw
youtube.com/watch?v=QIYzdBAxcM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uh, if you cant be honest with your women one of you is no good

>redhead
>in germany
nope.

woman*

No, she's already getting there on her own. Just facilitate her transition, don't bombard her. Dont't fuck it up, hans

I'm honest with her, I'm just not /pol me when with her.

De larielsqa

Hans stop lying.

She is pretty based, very traditional. Doesn't take the pill, says women shouldn't be involved in politics and disagrees with the whole gender debate.

>have ginger gf
jelly af

Attached: gingers-erased.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

are you just slutting around or are you looking to build a family? your "views" dont mean shit if youre just being a retarded consumer whore
the time to get serious is now, waiting for some perfect timing will leave you with that time never coming

OP's probably telling the truth. My wife is the same way. She's already fairly redpilled but this particular event was like a tidal wave for her. She's finally fed up with Hollywood and mainstream culture. Pretty glad about the whole thing honestly, it's completely affirmed her position on the whole thing.

You absolute beta. Your own woman has more balls than you

Been with her over a year, I'm in love with her. I'm too much of a loser and she's far too good for me, speaking leagues above me.

If Jow Forums you was Jow Forums with you before you were Jow Forumsed you would probably ditch you too. Let her get there and she likely will never be "so far there" that she would be Jow Forumsed. You need a special kind of noise filter, sense of humor and understanding of "the culture" to be able to see through the chaotic madness.

I got a leaked screen grab from the fight between Ursula and Ariel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-032812_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.41M)

>wow yeah gf I've noticed that too it's kind of crazy how the media is REPLACING redheads with Africans huh

if youre never going to tart a family with her you need to kill your self right now

Just more proof women are infants and their opinions are irrelevant.

So I should still hide my power level, but encourage her to political debate and all that?

Waiting as long as you have was a mistake. Don't be afraid. Fight the system and its lies on every level!

I'm still 23 and in college, I can't start a family already. I wanna have a stable job first

Also, never fully share your feelings with your woman - the second you do you just become the second woman in the relationship and you've sealed your own end. Women might say they want a man who is emotionally vulnerable but that's bullshit, evolutionarily they want a rock. Part of being a rock isn't enthusiastically telling her about the magical world of nazis, jewish conspiracies, russian airstrikes and the most recent bit of race-data as to why the west is fucked. Be her philosophical ally giving her the support and intellectual freedom to come to her own conclusions - not the fucking level 20 wizard larper with the SS cosplay and Black Hitler dakimakura

pace and lead
don't sperg out and unleash the full extent of your power lever all at once

yup. Good man.

>"I guess the media it's cool nowadays to be racist against redheads but not blacks"

It's the new Disneyland "Coon-Town" attraction

youtube.com/watch?v=TAZvWS8wA0M

Hm... Op and Dave Cullen have a point,
jewywood really is trying to purge the ginger from the big screen. youtube.com/watch?v=aTH8H4FKyrQ

Thanks man, that was actual good help. I think you're right. Of course I've talked about a few things that's bothering me, for example that too many immigrants don't bother to learn german or that they barely work. She agrees with all of that, but I haven't dropped the big bombs yet, and I probably ever won't.

That nigger's skin is disgusting.

hell yeah!!

Based Beaner. thanks dude, I'll remember that.

Marriage material

Attached: EhnbVRp.jpg (1139x510, 136K)

>im trapped in the jewish maze

degenerate scum

Elaborate? Isn't it smart to get your shit together before putting yourself and your loved ones at risk?

>Is it time to unleash the beast and reveal my power level?
not all at once no
take it slow so you don't scare her, it sounds like she's on the right path but if you go too fast it could frighten her

You need to gather more data. That's not enough to go off of.

I think you're right. She's smart, I think she will see the Jewish pattern herself.

Ease her into it. Start off with all the gingers they are erasing.

Then move to whites as a whole.

Then move to general replacement of people's culture as a tool to replace them.

Then move to white replacement.

Then move to why/who.

And probably not an all at once thing.

you're retarded

family and relationships matter more than sucking jewish dick for shekels

>she hates redheads being substituted for nogs
>she quit a small job because to many muslims came to the grocery store
>she told me about how 'people' behave disrespectfully in public transport
>said that Muslim women walk around dressed as trash bags

Always reveal your powerlevel. My gf went from a shitty lefty hippie to worse a fascist than I am in the space of a year.

do not listen to these fools and do not go full Jow Forums
just bring up little things bit by bit, ease her into some more slightly conservative views by calling out the more blatant whacky sjw tier politics of the left.
ive managed to make a few people become more right wing but you have to do it slowly.
only bring up political things once every two weeks any more and you will weird people out as the racist guy always talking about politics. if she brings things up n her own then cool

The most important thing in a relationship is that you share similar values. If you don't, the relationship is doomed to fail or be miserable.
Thus, you should be fairly open pretty early.
Everything else is superficial fluff

slowly

Don't listen to these faggots, listen to me, not a faggot. Reveal some of your power level to see how she reacts, if things get uncomfortable just use jokes to lighten her mood and bring things back to normal. If she doesn't seem to mind then keep pushing until either the first case happens or you reveal your full power level.

You just absolutely know if you've ever grown up in a liberal area and know these types of women. That some redhead SJWs are absolutely buttblasted over this and they can't say a word about it. Redhead girls have always LOVED Ariel.

So what you're saying is i should take the red pill, grain it into powder and sprinkle it over her food without her knowing?

Ease up poof, she was probably the only mole with a fishy enough cunt smell to pass for a fuckin mermaid.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JRmnbtSs1fw
this man makes points that a lot of black people can agree with.

The drawn one looks like a prostitute

Attached: 1.jpg (600x292, 18K)

Keep it under 9000.

She called a female friend dumb when she mentioned 'she voted green. She doems know a lot about politics but cares for the environment'

Does it occur to you that she might be hiding her power level and casually testing the waters to see if you agree?

How much German women are right-wing? More Western women are right-wing than I previously thought. You probably have a 1/2 chance in finding a right-wing woman nowadays.

this change is NOT gonna go over well in Japan.

They probably just won't even do the movie here to be honest...

It makes sense tho. When early humans evolved into mermaids, they were most likely black like everyone in Africa when civilization began.

They were sea kangz

feed her redpills little by little to see how she reacts too it.

never try to red-pill women user.

Attached: pepe t.jpg (225x227, 9K)

Hmmm that might be an option

Yo we wuz like wantin to be a part of that world n shit

It was always time

Attached: 1518213579553.gif (275x207, 685K)

Dolphins were monkeys

Thanks for all your help boys, I appreciate it

no, you're going to regret it.
never reveal your power level in full. you can drop hints, but women can't handle shit like that.

the women that are "redpilled" are usually just mentally ill and/or attention seeking

Niggress Ariels eyes are to far apart. She looks weird.

his "gf" is a tranny user...

civilization didn't begin until we left Africa, shit it still isn't there

Attached: Donald trump up yours.jpg (640x353, 40K)

Nope, she has a working vagene

Dude, this

Attached: 1562567283816.jpg (378x481, 143K)

Drip feeding is better. This brings woman into the culture war guys don't really have an attachment to the disney princesses.

Make frozen hispanic next.

hold on I'm a bit out of the loop
when did they make Starfire a filthy nigger

dont take advice from americans, are you retarded?

Yes, and emphasize the double standard. Then have sex.

Attached: 3003A861-DC2D-44EE-B064-F0C2F6505BAE-237-00000016FB24D042.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

When "Fuck Batman" happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIYzdBAxcM8

She must already be cheating on you with Ergul and Jamal so might as well pour the whole sauce

An Uber trip from her left to her right eye costs $13.50

I appealed to my girlfriend's sense of motherhood and self preservation. I told her very seriously there are people in this world who don't know her, but they want her dead. They want her and people like her to suffer and die.

The pieces fall into place on their own if she understands that truth.

Depending on the persons psyche this could be a fatal blackpill that prevents them from want to give birth at all.

Your LARP has s shit

Attached: 92E5995D-0DB5-4134-9F10-E7B264F6BE96.jpg (1200x1600, 368K)

Don't listen to larpers this is the right approach.

As long as your gf isn't being proactive in leftist propaganda (I called mine out for sharing and following Vice, she stopped), her role should be to raise your children and yours to reinforce and encourage her good ideas, not to openly explain yours. Debating with women is pointless.

tl;dr Women require the Paulov dog treatment in politics

is this loli

>have ginger gf
No you don't. Stopped reading.

Stop larping.

retard mutt being a retarded mutt yet again

Attached: red_hair_map_europe.jpg (782x552, 124K)

No ja JEBIE

Attached: WTF.png (434x538, 247K)

>what's the red pill?
>red pill
>red

Easy way to wake up normie. "Oh I get it! Because they're replacing gingers!" It's a start at least and something they can remember. Crawl before walk.

Attached: noah.png (1476x900, 1.14M)

Stop projecting.

Try to pretend that she is redpilling you.

How do you even hide your power level from your gf?
I mean sure, I didn't drop nigger and kike bombs I'm the beginning but I never his what my true beliefs are. You just have to frame it in a Normy friendly way.

More like, instead of straight up telling her everything, show her evidence, make her reach the conclusion on her own.
An idea that you come up with yourself is often way stronger than outside ones

I had a gf which would listen to me and she would check out fun videos about theories herself. I'm brown btw. Anyways, I sometimes miss her but I was an asshole. Not ready for a relation because I couldn't even love myself. Wish I had met her later.

the bbc niggerized even machiavelli. machiavelli, i say! who's next? hitler?

Yes

Do it slowly.

>she's far too good for me, speaking leagues above me
THAT´S how you´re GOING to fucking loose here, Tölpel.
This bitch is NOW at her goddamned peak!
She´ll NEVER be this hot and fertile again, YOU on the other hand have still your whole life ahead and CAN only improve.

NO WOMAN IS EVER above any Man.
For WE have huge potential to improve, always.
THEY can only go down, their whole fucking lives.

Attached: MABTW.jpg (1400x2102, 84K)

Redpill slowly user