Actually Epstein is not a pedophile, we have no proof of him involved with prepubertal females

Actually Epstein is not a pedophile, we have no proof of him involved with prepubertal females.

Attached: B10C0571-55E1-4674-B69D-0ECEF8E6C92C.jpg (402x604, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cb9pcy/my_theory_epstein_knew_this_was_coming_and_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incorrect. Next.

yes we do, hes jewish

Attached: happy.jpg (125x114, 3K)

If the elites rape kids why hasnt there been any retribution ever from the people anywhere during history?
Those rich powerful families are in power for centuaries now

distribution of pedophilia is still pedophilia.

wrong, reported and well ignored for OP being stupid

what if he's really not and he just hooked up rich and powerful people with kids so he could blackmail everyone
obviously pimping little girls isn't legal and will land him in a world of shit but what if

>announcing a report
wew

there is, we just learned to keep it to ourselves.

As far as we know he only ever fucked/pimped teen girls.
You’re not a pedophile if you go after teens.

Jow Forums is too stupid to differentiate between hebe and pedo

hebes are pedos

No and I can legally fuck a girl which is 14 in Germany.

she cute
looks like a prettier version of AOC

Hello Epstein

Is trafficking women okay? Because that's what he's being charged with

Prostitution is legal in Germany, your country is stuck in the past.

hebes ARE pedos, you pedo Kraut

Attached: ph.jpg (820x461, 33K)

that's why Berlin is one giant whorehouse nowadays

But what about trafficking minors?

Fuck off you retarded zogbot drone.
Puberty is the age decreed by god for sex, 18 is the age decreed by (((man)))

All of you subhumans who go against the natural order because the zog told you so are fucking insects.

Nobody gives a fuck Bout Germany dude. Nazi fascist Germany is the only Germany we care about. Not Merkel germ refugee cukany

Attached: 1562734955927.jpg (306x326, 20K)

oh my god, the amount of pedos on this site. Sometimes I forget about it.

>adultery/whoring is legal
Truly an achievement.

>Apples are cherries because both are fruits

18 is the law of the brother and father who will x your pedophiles chomos like the fucking scum of the earth you are

Die you fucking anti-human zog drone

>What are morals
>What is allowing kids to mature before being corrupted, abused and used up

>moralfags on 4chinks
This isn't reddit

your comparison is correct, both "hebephilia" and pedophilia are punished by law in normal countries

enjoy your skin cancer and lack of firearms, pedo kiwi

You are just mad that you can't fuck a 14 year old girl in her tight holes.

This isnt not reddit either

I am just mad your Nazi Germany ancestors can't execute you as a traitor of your nation

>German

>Unicef says 7% of Guatemalan girls are married by the age of 15, and 30% by 18.

>A quarter of Guatemalan births are to teenage mothers – one of the highest rates in Latin America .

maybe, I'm not local, so I don't particularly care

Who cares? It's still illegal and I'm fine with hurting kikes any way possible

We have the exact same age of consent laws since 1872. The nazis used them too

The age of consent was set at 14 by Section 176 of the Criminal Code for the German Empire in 1872. This has remained in force under all successor regimes, including the Third Reich.

In addition Section 182 of the Criminal Code made the seduction of an “unblemished” girl under 16 a prosecutable offence if her parents or legal guardian made a complaint.

literally a nation of autistic pedos, I'm impressed

Oh is that so? Care to explain pic related then? Because it certainly wasn't men that pushed for AOC reform.

>What are morals
A social construct that are subjective unless you're religious in which case the word of god are the absolute morals, and nowhere does it say fucking a pubescent female is worthy of imprisonment or death.
>What is allowing kids to mature before being corrupted, abused and used up
You do realize it's teenage boys who corrupt girls in 90% of cases right? Do you not remember what it was like at school? Are you also trying to imply modern females are suddenly mature at the age of 18? Because that's a fucking joke.

Attached: Feminist Reformation.png (1447x623, 128K)

bump but you're Stupid

so that's why Japan was your ally! Another nation of autistic pedos - BFFs!

Attached: 1540376705797.jpg (737x800, 188K)

the point you’re making is quite a naive one, money and power is all anyone needs to get away with anything. Look how they’re trying to cover everything up right now. Rich powerful people get into sick disgusting things. They do it with their rich powerful friends, and have the means to get away with it (money and influence). What’s happening right now is one of the rarer cases of people actually not being able to get away with it.

>little girls
I tried to read some garbage article yesterday, where they spent the first paragraph sensationalizing the girls ages (14 and 15) and that one had braces (omg!) but in the second paragraph couldn't help but notice that he wanted one of them to recruit moar from "the strip club where she worked." Not to defend a dirty liberal jew, but for a pedophile he sure liked them older and experienced.

>unblemished
What does that mean?

Are you really that retarded?

>If the elites rape kids
>elites
There is your answer Moshe

Are you retarded for not understanding French?

It's an old world for innocent

Thx Hans and I'm glad something like that exists

No I am saying a middle aged kike, running a honey pot operation which kidnaps/tricks vulnerable, disadvantaged and underage girls into having sex with people is amoral. Two kids figuring out their sexuality is totally normal, which is why it's widely accepted.
If you would allow your 12/13/14 year old daughter to fuck old dudes for money or drugs you should just kys.

And that's why your country is a low IQ shithole, guateMALO

>Two kids figuring out their sexuality is totally normal,
Ideally they should get married first though

>ancap flag
piss off, kiddy fiddler

Don't forget that men willingly gave away their political power for nothing in return. How a constitutional amendment like that got passed is mind-boggling.

Attached: DZPXqfCUMAA5VeN.jpg (1090x602, 265K)

>its okay if they were already in puberty

fucking rope for you faggot

Based
Hell walk

I'm pretty sure the majority of the girls do so willingly. For the entirety of western societies history fathers have sold their daughters off or even merely traded them for goods. I mean, the AOC was as low as 7 years old not only a century ago. So, you're telling me everybody prior to the AOC reform were amoral scum who deserved death? That sounds like progressive speak to me.

It is different for Anglos and Scandinavians they are 10 years ahead of us "Continentals Euros" in their Feminist Insanity: in Yankistan you can get charged of statutory RAPE even if she is 19 if the man is an "supervisory position" that is teacher or boss.

Progressive insanity will... progress... even further, soon it will be "rape" to fuck someone 20 years younger than you.

Just stay away from anyone 21 and younger to be safe.

Attached: 1562731065654.jpg (701x1024, 79K)

Girls shouldn't get to decide

>That sounds like progressive speak to me.
you not being publicly flogged by your superiors or officers or whatever--is progressive approach too. It was one hell time to live in unless you get to "play king"!

>I'm pretty sure the majority of the girls do so willingly

Some may do so willingly but that's probably because they're homeless or otherwise hopeless and directionless kids that think it's the only way they can get some cash or get ahead in life. In an ideal world they'd be in school so they lead productive and happy lives, instead these ones are getting trafficked by shekelberg for (((political purposes))), then getting addicted to crack and killing themselves before they're 20 because they've grown up and realized how fucked their childhood was.
Ask any adult that was molested as a kid and they'll tell you it totally ruined their lives and destroyed any hope of developing into a well adjusted, normal adult.
This isn't even considering the fact that most of these kids are probably kidnapped and forced into what is essentially sexual slavery.

People did all sorts of stupid shit 100 years ago. It doesn't mean anything and it isn't an argument.

Kill yourself pedo.

>In an ideal world they'd be in school so they lead productive and happy lives
Ah, right. In an ideal world women are members of the commercial workforce as opposed to raising a large family. Mr Goldstein needs all the extra help he can get for his 7th yacht.

>Ask any adult that was molested as a kid
I'm not talking about kids, I'm talking about pubescent females. Most of the ones that are "damaged" only feel that way because that's how they're told to feel about it outside of those who were genuinely raped. Is this also exclusive to females? Males never claim they're brain damaged after an older female gives them a handjob.

You're a brainwashed lemming regurgitating what you're told is correct as though it's an undeniable truth. It's funny that you use ((())) while arguing for an "ideal world" that sends females off to indoctrination camp for 18 years so she can grow into a well adjusted feminist.

>People did all sorts of stupid shit 100 years ago. It doesn't mean anything and it isn't an argument.
"muh morals" doesn't mean anything either, just as it was morally correct to execute fags until those "morals" changed.

Fuck off back to plebbit you moralfag drone, this is politically incorrect, not "zog approved opinions".

>centuries
And did the holocaust happen or not? Make up your mind.

This is interesting reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cb9pcy/my_theory_epstein_knew_this_was_coming_and_the/

all these retards that don't realize all their ancestors married at like 13

>Males never claim they're brain damaged after an older female gives them a handjob.
I was brain damaged for at least a few seconds afterwards.

Is (pic related) Jow Forums approved?

Attached: HereAnonYourTurn.jpg (4128x3096, 905K)

You're deluded and you're willfully misunderstanding my points. Fuck 12 year olds if you want but I'd happily kill you for it

Epstein was never on any of the flight logs, just Trump. I don't think Epstein was really involved at all. Wrong place wrong time. Hopefully the courts don't fail him.

Attached: 1552870415452.jpg (947x1184, 182K)

Thats proof by itself.

this is the moral state of the western world

What a dumb nigger faggot. They got the pics and videos from his apartment recently not the last time they got him in 2009. They got mountains of new evidence videos pics communications. Hes confirmed child rapist. You need to swing right beside him if you defend him.

Attached: 0075450047230_CF_default_default_large.jpg (256x600, 24K)

yes we do, hes jewish
>
>Thats proof by itself.

What you people don't get is that they are passing this "abuser" as another "powerful white male" crime, read the fucking newspapers.

The old rich jews commit crimes and then we pay for them, since our feminist governments will pass even more feminazi laws that will punish us fucking-white-males, that is, us stupid fucking goyim.

The West is a Judeo-Feminist Civilization now, deal with it, don't deny the HolyCaust and don't deny that an adult white-male getting a handjob from a 16 yo causes Global Warming and Black Holes.

Attached: 1561858356746.jpg (700x914, 282K)