Brit/pol/ - We'll Let You Know Edition

>'Everyone ultimately prefers their own race.'
morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/234417-the-interview

>'Morrissey is a white supremacist', says superstar Billy Bragg
twitter.com/billybragg/status/1147857321160134656

>As a black teenager, I loved Morrissey. But heaven knows I’m miserable now
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/06/black-teenager-morrissey-racism-support-bigots

>Why It's Time To Ditch Your Morrissey-Loving Friends
thequietus.com/articles/26748-morrissey-racism-fans-idiots

>Billy Bragg says he's 'heartbroken' after latest Morrissey outburst
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/morrissey-race-comments-billy-bragg-the-smiths-johnny-marr-nigel-farage-a8978706.html

>Morrissey says Nigel Farage should be Prime Minister
pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/26/morrissey-nigel-farage-prime-minister/

>Morrissey 'apologises' to Robert Smith of The Cure
radiox.co.uk/artists/morrissey/morrissey-apologises-to-robert-smith-of-the-cure/

THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Jybpepm0DQs

Attached: MORRISSEY.jpg (465x604, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48937120
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UyCNWlD1c
youtube.com/watch?v=LBNNbp0Sl-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>british
>white

Yer ma wears trainers that fasten with velcro

Real thread

Attached: p03zr83c.jpg (720x405, 50K)

I was just thinking today how it seems like only yesterday when Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general was full of brits, making fun of americans for being mixed race, claiming that they'd slept with girls all over Europe

Then they suddenly all fucked off, what happened?

Stop using the same morrisey links you fucking spazz, it's becoming obvious the random 404s are because jannie has noticed how many times you are posting the same thing

>bb b b bb but I changed a couple links like, last week

You fucking retard. I swear to god if this carries on I'm going to report your OPs myself as spam

dying off

feels sad.

in 2009 I studied in Manchester. on the first floor of the dorm room I had 2 Chinese, 2 Africans, one mixed Arab-Brit and one Brit.

That was 2009... God know what's going on in UK nowadays...

Remainers are sperging out over this Kim Darroch resignation, it's beautiful. Next remainer civil servant for the chop is?

Ngl I thought the same thing

Does anyone have an idea why last thread got nuked

Total and utter demoralisation

Attached: 883719D7-7A3C-4237-9908-A6091B084004.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Small victories

Attached: 6A233BD6-0214-41FF-B14A-9B7CF7548723.jpg (582x569, 49K)

STUPID GUY

Attached: trump070719a.jpg (2500x1623, 272K)

>superstar Billy Bragg

superstar?

Darroch resigns: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48937120

Think i'm developing a fetish for women from India lads

>The Foreign Office praised Sir Kim's "professionalism and class".

>AAAAARRGGGHHHH

Attached: YOU'RE KILLING HIM!.jpg (634x703, 42K)

>women
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UyCNWlD1c

>Jeremy Hunt

I had 5 grand in my bank account in March and now I have £45

Attached: 70142BBE-FE58-4C78-8DF5-895907425B1C.jpg (3496x4024, 416K)

not gonna lie guys but i think we should stop brexit now. my brain has been computing this and it seems like brexit will just be watered down to poles out pakis in global britain brexit. we always get the opposite of what we want lads, we cant have nice things. id much rather have immigrants from sweden like pewdiepie than people from pakistan and somalia. surely if they stop brexit as well we can get some proper rightwing parties in the eu parliment and even in the house of commons as a reaction? seems like this has all gone to pot and has been totally subverted to hurt us even more than staying in would???

Attached: 1508683885857.jpg (390x377, 73K)

What did you spend it on?

I used to be Billy's biggest fan. And even I know that he couldn't fill an 800 seat theater.

Why do you envy me parking on a yellow line with my grans blue badge

It's funny how they are seething at Boris, he's not even PM yet and they are blaming him.

The reality is someone from the civil service (one of their own) leaked the communiques to the Mail.

his singing was awful.

"I WAS A MINER BETWEEN THE WARS"

His songs are LARP tier shite

Stop nuking the threads, you cunt mods.

I find this all to be so strange. The Smiths meant everything to me before they broke up. It was announced that they'd broken up even before Strangeways was released and I felt such a strong feeling of betrayal and resentment towards Moz that it likely poisoned my feelings towards their final album. I still bought his first 2 solo albums and didn't give a shit about them and scarcely remember anything about them. By then I'd moved on to other stuff. Fast forward almost 20 years. It really surprised me to hear about millennials listening to the Smiths and even more so to hear that Morrissey was still active. I don't follow this stuff anymore. I guess he finally came out and now has a different sort of fan base. People that weren't around when the Smiths were still active can't begin to imagine how fucking weird it is to see Morrissey as a semi regular topic of discussion on Jow Forums.

billy brag is a muh facher tier romantic who sucks off the norf and pakis. his lyrics are just revolutionary drivel give or take a few.

Eh, whilst the Fascist parties continue to support Brexit I'm not gonna stop supporting it. If the EU had stronger borders and didn't let in so many refugees I'd agree, but right now a Paki or a Somalian can get citizenship and come to Britain regardless of what we think. Poles + Pakis + Somalians is worse than just Pakis.

Bills. I had a job that was laid off and was guaranteed another job
>didn’t get it
Since then I’ve been unemployed constantly worrying about money. I’m literally on my last thread.

niggers

Attached: 1558689553217.png (711x763, 425K)

Multi-Cultural societies have no future.

Attached: 1491336335906.png (720x663, 811K)

one of my friends lost his job, he had circa 45k stashed away, he spent the lot on weed and taking his gf on dirty weekends.

he has nothing left now, money is so easy to blow through.

no longer b& now lads

luvin' it

Attached: absolutely fuming.jpg (1275x677, 245K)

>whilst the Fascist parties continue to support Brexit
what party do you think is facist?

>yellow vest youth league invades parliment moments before gang raping jess philipls [2022]

>tfw you don't live in Owen Jones' perception of Britain

Attached: bew54.png (1251x631, 629K)

I fucking hate this wet media queen. Any of those kids in the background will do a much better job than he could.

I hope you learned your lesson

Just submitted a job application for the first time in years, wish me luck lads. Closing date is Sunday and interviews are next week. Really hope I get this.

why are you mad i only drink the fin-...
only joking

Borisreich when lads?

labour would be far left and fill the country with even more foreigners than the tories have let in.

He deleted it and made a smarmy non apology

Did you say you were a gay nigger on the diversity form?

Lol

No, white british heterosexual atheist able-bodied male.

Oh dear

This, thirdies will find the weakest link in the EU chain and then use the quick-get citizenship to flee here. At least under a No Deal scenario the public knows which clown is doing the dirty, whereas now they can just point at JF in Brussels and shrug their shoulders.

>not being a jamacian lesbian trans woman and certified jedi master

unfortunatley he loves darkies

>atheist

Into the trash

>May gives Darroch her full support
>he quits the next day
How is it possible to get literally everything wrong?

Attached: Theresa May JUST.jpg (630x447, 52K)

but our country loves diversity more than any other in europe? if we had our own way we would give them permenant residence in all our buttholes?

This is what has been scaring me since the influx to Germany. 3-5 years depending on where you read, and these cunts get EU passports and can come over here no questions asked.

Sucks fren, learn to code?

Attached: BA2AF943-7486-4FAC-991A-45535DA8989C.jpg (1024x480, 52K)

Another man holds her hand/
A smile lights up her stupid face (and well it would)/
I lost my faith in womanhood

Most Somalis in Britain came via EU citizenship

as someone who has dabbled in it as a hobby, which language would you say is the most widely needed?

As if Boris will be any difference, he's just another blairite

God I wish that were true.

Attached: WojakReflectionInWindow2.jpg (400x600, 18K)

English.

Attached: ApuThumbsUp.png (640x570, 111K)

Attached: top-programming-languages-1.png (1000x1000, 60K)

Depends on you, i’m doing python for a hobby but that’s more for stats n shit. You might an artist type like based norf poster who’s more into design. Depends what you’re likely to commit to.

Attached: DB34AB0E-6F40-43C5-A557-F448B399E973.jpg (1668x1042, 385K)

This is how the Syrians will get in, we need to leave asap

To be fair, they'll be let in anyway by Javid.

Plus the Germans are intentionally givig the rapefugees next to nothing in beanies to encourage them to fuck off. We need out asap.

I don’t even know what coding is.

Not really, most people have become apathetic, because of brexit being such a big issue so people end up not caring about other things. So this is where you get the lobbyists saying x attitude since brexit

anti-child propaganda

gotta depopulate the whites

youtube.com/watch?v=LBNNbp0Sl-E

Attached: 1562713967051.png (900x600, 770K)

Attached: 1563789455635.jpg (960x727, 253K)

Thanks.

Also, which one of you was this?.

Attached: normal.jpg (620x404, 39K)

Javid has dropped in a quota on migrants, something like 15,000 per year. That way they can pass themselves off as progressive while reducing immigration from the third world. .... even as i type this i know that’s bollocks, it’ll never reduce.

You should have said that you are Jewish.

Be bricky then.

kek

they can set any target figure they want.
its like projected earnings for a business, its only a goal & doesn't have to have any basis in reality.

Imagine unionist cucks out celebrating 12th July muh Britishness when same Brits are imposing fag marriage and abortion on you northern direish truly btfo

I'll bet you just loved all the diversity don't ya?

all unis are like that with international students and shite though tvf

Are you still here user?

I only understood 10% of that t b h

i do alot of drugs and i hate it

but i love it

My sides should of said simple as at the bottom

dope got me faded

coke got me faded

Yes I am

>t. had a carnival to celebrate being able to kill babies
The larp parties in northern ireland can stop this if they manage to get along and restore the northern ireland gov. but they wont

bitch im high as fuck in public

do you enjoy only the finest coke though?
jk

>Owen Jones
>a gay cuck
>implies others are not normal

you dont really know me all you know bout me is that people know me

no because im an addict and ill do anything that gets me???

don't worry

BREXIT IS FINISHED

This photo just leaked on twitter

Attached: D_Gfrr3WsAQ0tai.jpg (1125x1125, 205K)