NORDKEKS

NORDKEKS
BTFO

Attached: 0ba0e958a4a020928d8e71a7457f8016-imagepng.png (500x690, 779K)

Where are they now?

getting outbred by niggers.

The nords? Being reaped by moosies.

meso americans or whatever the fuck didn't build that.

Where are the other ones

Antarctica waiting the return of the Old gods

I mean they survived longer than western civilization looks to exist.

Yet those nords managed to sail all the way to their shitty continent while the savages never knew there was anything else out there.

idk user, Rus, Normandy, Dublin, and Medieval Greenland would love to have a word with you. Besides the Swedes kicked ass in the thirty years war, the Aztecs are gone, Mayans are converted, and the Inica are forgotten. Also if I had my pick of the land, I would live in Iceland in a heartbeat, to hell with the jungle and desert of "Aztecia"

Attached: The-ruin-of-Hvalsey-church-in-the-Eastern-Settlement-located-near-modern-day-Qaqortoq.png (633x474, 414K)

Nordic bros look more tradcore and less degenerate modern tier. I prefer the simple Nordic comfy.

>*coughs on you*

I think climate has a lot to do with it as well. Vikings needed warm shelter quickly. Indians could sleep outside.

>build simple village because you're a nomadic people at heart, consistently leaving home to explore, and conquer, new lands, even those far across the sea
>build shitty monuments of stone over long periods of time because your people remain in the same place for centuries, never bothering to explore even your surroundings let alone across the sea, also sacrifice many of your own people to your shitty gods

Yeah, I wonder which is superior.

zapotec here. the spanish destroyed our culture and made us niggers.

yes, very similar; having religion and sacrifice by an elite, be the core of an all powerful nation always ends them

Pic 1: high birth rate
Pic 2: low birth rate

they built those big rock piles to kill innocent people by the hundreds of thousands on, because they had too many people, because they are degenerate mongrels who cant control themselves and see their progency as resources instead of family

any culture which is traded away for beads deserves its fate.

but as a zapotec, I bet you're not creating culture, you're probably still spending your time to buy spanish trinkets

so if up to you, there is not resurrection of zapotec culture, then it remains dead.

What a fucking retards for not being able to build warm and efficient housing. That's some serious low iq. No wonder they didn't survive. Winter-chan collected them.

Mesoamericans in the 1500’s vs Nords in the 300-900, Of course Nords would be behind in that Pic because that type of place was behind in
History

And yet the nords had more advanced metallurgy, navigational skills, and a general higher technological level at the time.

we invented corn. we domesticated turkeys. we have a complete calendar the aztecs copied. we met the chinese. the spanish came and burned it all down to the stoneage. im no dummy

Its almost as if the climate of northern europe couldn't grow vast amounts of carbohydrates easily like corn in mesoamerica to support a massive and geographically dense population that would have a time surplus and cheap man power to build stupid structures.

this is a lie. the mesos were all hunter gatherers. they farmed some. but at3 mostly meat

oh look, youre using the argumentation from guns germs and steel when it suits you, but when it goes against you, you claim its a jewish hoax (totally informed opinion by the way? not at all. guns germs and steel is an awesome book that disproves all of racism)

You fucks (imlpying you are actually a "native" and not a mestizo with 60% spanish dna) were STILL in the stone age and couldn't into metallurgy when the spanish arrived.

at 1500AD? that's not even accurate. nords had conquered enormous swathes of europe in the centuries previous using the greatest warship technology on the planet at the time.

>One of these still makes people seethe thousands of years later on internet image boards
Free rent

Yea because you could totally support large dense cities in the stone age with hunting and gathering.

the guy who wrote is a hardcore racist though

The north is far more cruel and barely any resources compared to southern regions. Just saying...

yeah, cathedrals, galleons, cannons, glass, currency, paper, science, books, carriages, navies, universities, chemistry, organized armies etc etc etc etc

but yeah just show a farmers hamlet vs capital city

one of the ways the spanish fucked us was by introducing beans

DaC thread

I’d unironically rather live in the “Nord” photo. Looks comfortable and peaceful. The mesoamerica photo seems alien cold and creepy to me

Then how come you developed civ when you met the romans?

he's just uneducated

and they still conquered half of europe.

they eventually could not. the mayans died out. the aztecs were on a pond and traded with hundreds of small tribes

Hahaha your argument is invalid because I'd bet you'd use a contradictory heuristic to make a different argument which you haven't made and doesn't exist about jews!! Owned!!