How do you deal with hiding your power level day in and day out, year in and year out...

How do you deal with hiding your power level day in and day out, year in and year out? The political and cultural isolation has been wearing on me. Every company I've ever worked for has mexican women in HR ready to drop the Sword of Damocles on any white person they can find a half cooked reason to. Every group or community has PC thought police and will turn everyone else against anyone who dares to voice anything but progressive orthodoxy. Red state or blue, doesn't matter. I'm not trying to go around screaming nigger, but it would be nice to not worry about getting ruined for mentioning Israel dual citizens are in our congress and senate and that might not be a good thing.

How do you cope with the stress of prolonged power level suppression?

Attached: ScouterPinkNV.png (640x480, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ObfuscatingStupidity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once you get to a power level such as mine you don't even have to hide it, it's beyond most people's comprehension. You can convert and redpill them in less than a sentence.

How hard is it to not talk about politics at work? I've never been ass blasted by HR and every time I quit a job and called people niggers and spooks and shit before I left the look of surprise on their faces was priceless.

me and my wife laugh about niggerdom 24/7. we give each other knowing glances in public, so we dont really feel like we are struggling at hiding anything.

I hide my financial power level. It get's annoying to dodge questions about why I have ''no career'' and being supposedly broke while having five figures in crypto and growing.

Options: Quit your job, find something more fulfilling (maybe get into politics, if you're not a complete autist)
Organize likeminded employees (if it's as bad as you say, I'm sure it woulnd't be tough to create a coalition of workers inside your office.
Channel the thoughts into a manifesto and then high score the office.
Pick up a relaxing hobby, like sand painting, gardening, etc.
The higher your power level, the more complications will arise from suppressing long term. My best advice is to put yourself in a position in life where you really don't have to hide it, or at least get really good at coding your language.

I don’t hide my power level

By not being a retard complaining about (((them))) and the subsequent topics associated.

You're defined by your actions so just do all you can to make shit better from your own perspective. And dont listen when people try to manipulate you.

In all honesty even on an anonymous buddhist prayer wheel board I still wouldnt say much since this place is the petdi dish for those wanting to see how nationalism and antisemitism is growing.

Dont be so silly rabbi. Everything is a test. Every thread is a slide thread. Sage.

Move out of a blue state. I live in Kentucky and when I say that Clinton is part of a pedo ring and Jews are corrupting our youth they just hoot and holler and agree.

Nah, don’t do that. Just do what I do.

>Company abuses you
>You want to quit
>Start acting super nice to everyone
>Sabotage some shit they won’t find for like a year after you leave
>Leave kindly, maybe tear up a bit for good measure

I left a place recently and hid “NIGGER PISS BALLS” as a hidden layer in about 20,000 CAD files. Wasn’t hard. I got admin rights to their vault system and did a titleblock template change, then pushed it onto all existing drawings for current projects. Did it from another coworker’s pc while he was at lunch

Someone will find it when they go to look at the default print tolerances and realize that the block is missing.

>live a simple life
>work for yourself
>don't give a fuck about power levels
hope this helps.

It's not a terrible issue and if you do have issues, you probably have the autism disease.
Just accept that most people are content with being ignorant and go on to passing your knowledge to children, your own if you want to avoid a sex offender record.
Children are better equipped to deal with the current era, assuming you teach them right.

>hiding your power level

Attached: tips-fedora.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>hiding your power level
I'm naming the jews, at work, right now.

This.

I let it slip sometimes to my close friends and family. I have an aunt that hates me now because I said there was overwhelming evidence warranting a re-examination of the holocaust, and that the truth does not fear investigation.

apparently holocaust deniers are worse in her mind than rapists. she's going to be around again in august some time. it'll be fun.

otherwise, It's not hard to keep it a secret in public. just keep your mouth shut and ease into it if someone else candidly breaks the ice. get them to talk, and proceed to agree when they say the truth.

I just don’t hide it anymore with friends and family. I don’t bring it up with strangers though. I can typically find one thing that I can agree about with someone.

Sorry user. Low unemployment though. Maybe find a company that's a better fit. There are zero liberals or progressives at my level or above in the company I work for. We had a trans...person, but ...they left.

>Is effected by things around him.

What a fucking beta.

Attached: 1539754751523.jpg (600x418, 27K)

My outlet was originally just Jow Forums. I'm in the process of trying to join my local pool party so I can at least have some friends I'm not worried about revealing my power level to.

Gay and 20 you pilled. You guys truly are autistic and bluepilled.

This is the only correct answer.

get a job and distract yourself. pills. weed. exercise. reading. tv. vidya. burgers. or wait for the mass suicide pact when the world starts to burn. well actually it might be fun for a bit but then kys cus it probably will be horrendous. then you get a chance to be born as jesus when you are reborn.

Attached: 1560561814303.jpg (640x640, 105K)

By bantering with you cunts

Its actually pretty fun. You lead the horse to water. Pretend to be fuckin retarded about current events and then ask them leading questions whenever you can. The red pill is bitter. You cant force it on anyone, at least not most and not easily. Instead you have to get people to arrive at a place where they are willing to accept the truth themselves. The easiest way is to appeal to human arrogance and have them explain it all to you. You have to know your stuff and ask the right questions that have the right answers to open the person's eyes in whatever situation.

Its very very fun. Practice. All of my liberal friends think I'm way more hardcore liberal than them and some of them are race realists or hip to the Jew Q now.

>Just accept that most people are content with being ignorant
That's the hardest part for me I guess. I realize that, and I try to ignore it, but hearing people parrot bullshit PC talking points as if it is self evident truth is maddening. I keep my mouth shut, but it drives me crazy the extent to which people will accept what is fed to them without even a moment of examination.

>Pretend to be fuckin retarded about current events and then ask them leading questions whenever you can.
That's damn clever. I might just go that route. Thank you.

I never hide my power level because I’m my own boss. I won’t tolerate brown people or Jews as clients either.

thats not exactly hard to clean up.
please tell me you jumbled each one and didnt copy pasta it.
otherwise its safe to say an IT cuck teared up that day and only him.

I dont know my power level.
what I know though is im red pilling jews...
fucking how?

>How do you deal with hiding your power level day in and day out, year in and year out?
Jow Forums is 24/7

office work is a humiliation chamber that only a born cuck can tolerate
there are other jobs tho

Attached: 1562656188520.jpg (791x918, 90K)

Slowly cutting myself off from all non-personal human interaction. It's getting to the point where you simply can't be in this system and not be a proponent of it, they have too many ways of sniffing you out.

This. Learn actual philosophy, read classics and contemporaries and take some speaking classes if you’re already out of college. You can connect Jow Forums-tier policy to actual historical figures, philosophers ancient and contemporary and connect it to theories and names that sound fancy.

I work in a Korean software company. The good news is they're racist as fuck. The bad news is they also make fun of white Americans.

>Hey user time for your regular diversity training.

>Hey user here's your female colleagues, listen to them bitch, shit test everyone and play on their phones all day. Don't ever be left alone with one.

>Hey user, you will be coming to the pride event and donating right?

>Hey user, this is Sally. She is trans and you must refer to "her" correct pronouns or you'll be fired.

>Hey user, this is Sanjay. Teach him everything he needs to know. Go slow he has rudimentary English.

>Hey user, listen to your left wing colleagues bitch about white people with impunity. Don't argue back.

When I'm home alone (I own my own house) I say nigger all I want, and sometimes say 'GOYIM!' just to see what it feels like.

This.
My coworkers are worse than the students they teach when it comes to being obnoxious about politics.
I keep my mouth shut, and do my best to never give a fuck about any one of em.

The absolutely worse larp I've seen in a while

Why do you need to discuss politics at work? I mean it would be nice, but regardless there's going to be people who disagree so it's probably not good to do.

This. I just quit caring about people I would never associate with. Saves cash and time.

Run into urban areas screaming nigger

>Be me.
>Farmer.
>99% white farming community.
>Don't conceal shit.
>Full power, all the time.
>Glorious.

Honestly, I deal with it by hate fucking negresses.

Stoicism is being forgotten. Don't let things effect you that you have no control over. There's no reason to stress about it.

Simple. Just learn to live with it. It's all you can do.

Attached: 15627798375545457559902285969902.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

Being bitter and angry all day and holding it in isnt hiding your power level to me. To me it is understanding people around you are misinformed by a monopolized media on TV feeding people with no investment in politics that wish to feel informed and updated on politics let spoonfeed them what to believe. To me it is waiting for the opportunity to use memory holed examples of how people are controlled such as it being made legal to deliberately infect someone with an STD and the media marketed it as a major gain for gay rights despite it doing nothing but promoting the spread of STDs to a vulnerable demographic. If you were to say that was against gays' best interests you're a faggot oppressing nazi piece of shit.

People tend to be more "radical centrist" than you think them to be, yourself included.

Fpbp

Report the other people for discussing politics. Tell HR that it's not a very productive work environment when you're trying not to discuss politics and get along with everyone and they keep bringing it up. Do not under any circumstance reveal what your politics are.

Based wife = Best life

When the concept of racism comes up I am usually pretty quick to point out that 99% of racial stereotypes that are true are cultural and not genetic, so technically it isn't racist. That, and I point out I am part jew. (the second is kind of copout-y but it works, I'm allowed to be a "self hating whatever") I don't hate myself, though. I hate walking stereotypes that don't have responsibility for their own actions and fly some flag. Fuck those people. (Gay community, black community, "the jews", whatever)
But I live in New Mexico and people, so far, are still sane here and sort of used to being a mixed bag that actually has to interact with each other.

see I probably phrased it badly in the OP, but it is more the relentless assault of virtue signaling you have to put up with than not being able to share your own views. You can't defend yourself. I'd gladly work/live in silence if that's all it was.

yeah, my awakening from the liberal dream came when a friend used the Socratic method on me. He told me to gather evidence to prove him wrong and I came up empty. Never looked back.

>blacks are exactly our equals!

>what have they contributed to society or technology that is the equivalent of what whites have contributed?

two days later:
>...dude.

Attached: cookie face2.jpg (501x501, 223K)

see

Korea has been getting nu-maled hard

Pretending to be retarded is the oldest cheat code in the book to escape consequences, wether they be warranted or not. but be careful as not to go full retard, lest your reputation is tarnished and it become way harder to convince peoples because they'll see your take on the matter at hand not as a well thought one, but the one of a retard. So basically feign ignorance of the subject but point out the discrepancies in their reasoning in a concise and nice manner, favoring objective conclusion and introspection into the issue by whoever is talking to you at the moment. So per exemple you see a leftist spouting his gospel and whatnot about black being oppressed, don't slap in their face facts they won't admit are real, instead manipulate them into perceiving their own issues from another perspective than their current one, ask them something more along the lines of ''but what does that make of uncle toms?''.

The trick is to allow them to realize the truth on their own, not force feeding it to them and hoping they don't puke it out. Hint at the flaw within their cognitive dissonance, the brain will work on its own and will realize shit doesn't add up, regardless of what the opinion of the invidiual was beforehand.

>financial power level
>five figures

You've never dealt with HR before if you think that is how it works.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard the gun control conversation at work and people immediately go to "You dont need that many rounds for hunting, I mean I dont even hunt but if I did id be okay only owning one of those WW2 rifles that shoot once." while seemingly unable to understand people live in worse areas and the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun in your home or any weapon that means to do direct harm to someone smaller, weaker, older, is a good person with a great equalizer. These conversation infuriate me personally because they're founded upon fearmongering and disinformation feeding a negative predisposition towards an object/product/hobby/means of self defense they have no interest in beyond holding an opinion the interested shouldnt be allowed to own them.

What are the cops gonna do, unrape you?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ObfuscatingStupidity
It has its own trope and connected ones. You are playing a character when engaging with people who are a knee-jerk away from going full retard on you but unironically.

OP, you need to learn to let go of things that you can not control.

You are still operating in the paradigm where both sides are acceptable discourse.

Let's play out your scenario.

>Stay silent during colleague's political circle jerk.
>Report to HR
>HR asks for details as to what you have taken offence to.
>Give details and be exposed to HR.
>Info is passed on to boss
>Target is now painted on your back.

Or

>Refuse to give details, be vague and sneaky.
>Company sends out email putting a moratorium on political talk.
>Colleagues see email and discuss.
>Must be user, he never joins in on our circle jerk.
>Target painted on back.

>how do you cope with the stress of prolonged power level suppression?
Honestly, it all comes out when I drink. And I just don't drink around people I don't know or trust.
My friends have all been force fed the redpill by me when I've been drunk, and they tease me about it, but they're all in agreement at this point.
Got a few to even start doing their own research.
They're not quite pol red pilled on the JQ, but they realize kikes are a problem group for conservative values at this point.
My gf even told me she got drunk with her family during the festivities and started dropping JQ bombs.
She said all the conservative boomers in her family were freaking out and calling her an antisemite, but that her brother's girlfriend and her sister both agreed with her and backed her up. They're both conservatives too.

Anyway, that's about it man. Just vent it out with people you trust, and try to not get yourself in trouble where it doesn't matter. If they're you're friends or loved ones they'll still love you the next morning, but if they're idiots, better off to not have them around you in the first place.
Just learn to laugh at yourself a little, let people know you're serious, but be willing to joke about yourself and don't be too uptight when they inevitably tease you a little about your views.

I'm redpilled as they come lad, and the only people I've known who drink then 'redpill' people are in-jokes among friends who expect them to grow out of it some day because while they're talking in drunk broad terms in an environment where friends are together drinking has chosen their timing poorly, moment of lucidity poorly and is now politics man at the party usually thriving off of the other drunken Mexican-who-wishes-he-was-white circlejerking eachother until we all leave to a new space, leave them to suck eachothers' cocks, and then begin cracki g a few jew jokes ourselves to make light of the situation then keep hanging out and being chill without negativity.

If you live your best possible life and do everything with absolute conviction, people will respect you too much to immediately throw out your ideas

>Honestly, it all comes out when I drink.
This

Attached: threedrinkslater.jpg (474x558, 47K)

Huh?
The place fucked me out of $25,000 in back pay and 6 weeks of vacation. Fuck em.

Depends on the system. I exported everything to dxf in the vault so it was “official” controlled. Anyone that pulls a drawing will have “NIGGER PISS BALLS” in the title block. If they print, it’ll show up. If they just view it, they won’t see it since I left it as a hidden layer but print enabled.

IT didn’t manage CAD. The CAD administrator can fix it in the system, but the God-knows-how-many copies in distribution are already out there.

i sometimes let it slip but normalfags think i'm joking and just laugh. hopefully they wont for much longer

Attached: Hitler-smiling.jpg (590x525, 49K)

I've lived in California since the 1990s. Basically you either go full crypto or become a skinhead or join the NLRs and dare anyone to question you.

I chose the former. Used to have hair down to my knees, had a Jesus beard, everyone loved me.

i'll give up my guns once cops are equipped with phoenix downs.

Attached: aFyR9ie.jpg (5184x3456, 1.85M)

Fpbp.

Once you see how deep it all goes it doesn't matter what you fucking say.
Speak the truth always.

Not sure your point, I've redpilled sober and drunk, but what I've stated is that "it comes out (ie: powerlevel) when I'm drunk".
It often starts as jokes sure, but the fact is that humor is helpful in taking the redpill.
It's how Jow Forums redpills people, we make jokes about kikes and get people to laugh and see its not as bad as they've been told it is to entertain these ideas.
Ultimately, I've redpilled my gf, my friends and my brothers. Even my dad doesn't debate me on the kikes anymore and has nodded in agreement a few times with stuff I've said.
And if my gf is now redpilling her family, and the young women in her family are agreeing with her, then I'd say I've done a fair amount of honest redpilling where and with whom I can.

Having a few redpilled friends IRL makes a world of difference. Going freelance and being your own boss, if possible, is extremely freeing. Attempting to break the brainwashing of ones family is the duty of every man. A gentle touch is often best however. Try to come from the side of compassion wherever possible. Always consider that breaking the conditioning too fast can lead to spirals like flat earth and lizard people. Also, if someone hasn't sufficiently learned to think critically for themselves, redpills can be poison. Their minds seem to simply break, and they will believe and disbelieve things at total random. Happened to my father, many such cases, sad. Good luck anons!