Why are young white males killing themselves?

Why are young white males killing themselves?

Attached: FDJM93425932DSFJV.png (600x397, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mathbits.com/MathBits/TISection/Statistics1/LineFit.htm
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have nothing to live for

Cause they can feel, unlike POC

we have this thread everyday.
it's because they have nothing worthwhile to invest they're time into and no community to support them.

You’re evil. Using the graves of suicide victims to combat “whyte nationalism”.

Because the Jew is victorious.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

>no jobs
>no quality women
>anti-white media telling them they’re worthless

Trump Derangement Syndrome, White Guilt and bitcoin crash from 20k to 6k

According to this graph, 10 year olds have a suicide rate of almost 1 per 30k? I don't think I've ever heard of more than a couple of such cases worldwide, yet going by these numbers there should be multiple cases per city.

ONLY ANSWER: Weak

any other excuse is faggotry cope

That's why the jews give out ssris like candy.

mathbits.com/MathBits/TISection/Statistics1/LineFit.htm

>Psychiatrist treatments increasing
>Pill consumption increasing
>Suicides not dropping
Gee, Psyche industry, looks like your entire thing is just a big bag of FUCKING FAILURE doesn't it?

Based and blackpilled.

Attached: 1479188476564.jpg (720x960, 44K)

Sadly, based. Only the mentally strongest and those with hearts coldest will survive.

Anti-depressants, ADHD medication. bleak future due to lack of family and community support.

opioids.

lol. yeah it's all those shrinks collaborating to kill off whites.

They focus on internal problems. Can't do anything when the problem is external.

Sick of paying taxes for colored girls

Indeed

The vast majority are fathers alienated from their kids and after years of child support, court and alienation they kill themselves.
250 per day in the US and 25 in Straya.
Its family court.

Ask Andrew Yang

its called title 4D
basically white fathers get totally alienated so the state gets more fed money for niggers.
Title IVD, and Parental alienation is the issue in the US, Canada, Straya and the UK

Animals rarely kill themselves so comparing whites to blacks or men to women is kind of stupid.

>Muh infograph
The better question is why are 80yr old whites killing themselves.

atheism

Lack of tribalism and children indoctrinated by media to be anti parent.
/thread for shillpost

>wages have been stagnating for 40 years
>living costs skyrocketing at the same time
>education becoming unaffordable
>no access to health care
>people working 2-4 jobs just to pay the bills

pinche gringitos ponoche

THE PURPOSE OF OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS TO SOFT-KILL ALL SONS OF ZEUS

Attached: 1562749692493.jpg (327x154, 33K)

Nothing about the soul, eh? It’s all about money to you, isn’t it

Why don't they just live the NEET lifestyle? I personally have been living in my parents' attic conversion for 3 years now and they don't mind.

those black women are strong and resilient.
respect.

living in a world that hates them

Why not?
There is no country for them to call their own, they have no free speech, they aren't allowed to be Christian, they aren't treated equally, they can't even have entertainment that is for them.
I mean honestly Im more for homocide against enemies than suicide, but i understand.

Most white guys in their 20's today are pathetic. Living with their parents, smoking weed, playing video games, not taking life seriously.

But I was told that white are the smartest and most dominant group on the planet? Is it quite possible that the field of human knowledge has expanded beyond what the majority of normies can comprehend and that with automation and AI most people are useless?

nothing, capitalism is perfect, stop complaining

Don't americans have the 1st amendment? The truth is that these people are nothing more than SJWs blaming someone else for their problems.

Attached: 909FAD8C-06F6-4C66-A0EA-31A903DCF574.jpg (632x279, 50K)

Vidya "culture" has ruined young men.

It's hip to hate white men, and none of you niggers and cunts can hate a white man like a white man who kills himself.
This makes white men, in the end, the coolest.

I chuckled

As if white nationalists give a fuck about white lives.

high intelligence and spiritual awareness, as well as selflessness and bravery.
high intelligence because they are able to rationalize that their life is over and accept it without drama.
spiritual awareness because they know it is only this one physical life, and they intuit deeply that there is more and that their work is done for this life.
selflessness because they are motivated to remove themselves from the resource pool so as not to be a burden on their families or society.
and bravery because taking a life is hard, even your own, and is met by resistance at every level (legal, moral, spiritual, philosophical, and biological). moving forward despite all this resistance is bravery.

Attached: cybermonk.jpg (442x750, 40K)

You won't get arrested for saying anything outside of "I'm going to kill the president at x o'clock tomorrow" but if you make a racist tweet then no one will fucking hire you

The society they live in openly hates them for the colour of their skin, they cannot do anything at all without facing ridicule and now thanks to the internet they can't escape it. It's there forever and it follows you your whole life.

They are being taught that they are worthless, that they should be sorry for things they haven't done, that their history is a lie and that there is no amount of money given or grovelling done that will ever fix things. So what the hell does your average looking young white male have to look forward to?

Not everyone has parents they can leech off of, you stupid nigger.

As decided in other court cases like US vs Paramount Pictures, if a private industry becomes a monopoly, or an oligarchy that owns the only game in tiwn, and then colludes to shut out competitors. They make free speech impossible.
Most people communicate via social media and video/sharing.
The law has catching up to do. We have free speech only if we live in the woods and don't participate in the wider world.
Thats not free speech.
Personally if I ever met a google employee on the street it would be difficult to not assault them. I view all the enablers of silicon valley as enemies of my country and I fully support any movement to help them leave the country or jail them.

Shut the fuck up, Sargoy.

They live in extremely anti-white and anti-male societies

OK so why not just discuss things in real life where the probability of someone recording what you say is nigh impossible? Why not post online under a pseudonym or use anonymous boards like one of the chans? Also I am somewhat doubtful of this fear mongering surrounding "if you say X then no one will hire you". It might be true that some big multinational will not hire you for an important post but some bang average employer won't be checking your Twitter even if you were stupid enough to post under your real name. The people who kill themselves are simply weak, there is no other possible explanation.

Which effectively means ypu don't have free speech.
Its like saying blacks are free to make their own lunch counter, banning them from building a restaurant in town, and then making all the lunch counters "whites only".
Which would be fine with me, just using pointing out the legal arguments that no one has used yet.

All the good jobs are being consolidated into large corporate globalist feudal lords, so yeah, you have freedom if you stay poor.

because they have to play tennis, professionally swim, competitive cycling, golf, and that all fucking costs money, a lot of fucking money. wealthy liberals can afford it but you think regular working class families can? jews figured out white big city liberals felt really insecure when the internet allowed for them to be compared to their european counterparts, and europe is over 700 million people so what you see on tv or the internet is the very finest exceptional of exceptional european so when white liberals started to larp as one of them it made jews a fuck ton of money. then the liberals figured out they could get the rest of white america to buy into the racket and those left behind monetarily would get picked off

Back to OPs point.
If we had a second revolution these young men would be marching the traitors into camps.

That is literally you projecting or purposefully here shilling to demoralise white men, we've all seen the graphs showing white women (and other races) overwhelmingly prefer white men, we've seen stats that show that we earn more than other races, we've seen stats that show we are extremely well represented in history and modern day advancements and politics, the only ones crying about it are the vidya incels who are triggered SJWs are ruining their vidya, and these people should neck themselves ASAP.

Because the sexual marketplace is in perfect competition since tinder launched.

Also woman are taking all the jobs and depressing wages, what jobs they aren’t taking are being sent overseas or H1Bd

You still didn't explain why you can't post under a pseudonym or on anonymous boards? Why do you have to build a cult of personality around your real name?

its a natural courrse of things to be honest. Imagine in the past everything been mandated. There was less freedom of expression, glass ceiling everywhere etc etc. What you see now is a society that self-regulates. Do you wanna be a fuckwit and waste your most productive days on useless degree while destroying your health with booze and slowly becoming slave to loans? You can do that. Want to derive value from said education? Make it count, put in effort, have a sense of pragmatic direction, make a compromise with the job market.

Same thing happens with feminism. So many Jow Forumslocks are bitter cuz they are not getting some, while men were allowed to discriminate freely since forever. The truth is female beauty is an abstract concept that doesnt make that much sense in todays technological world and yet if you are a girl and ugly you are beyond fucked. Same goes for men. Women do have some abstract attractiveness ladder for men, its just up until this moment its been faded out by social rules.

Attached: 23526346.jpg (3000x1688, 217K)

pretty much

>debt
>no perspective for employment
>even with a job, no perspective to pay off debt
>no social life
>no perspective to have any relationship
>low religiosity: no punishment for suicide

He is correct tho.
The constant barrage of hateful rhetoric, systemic anti white racism and discrimination in universities, media, employment, etc coupled with the lack of meaning that Christianity and nationalism provided before secularism and diversity ruined the West does weigh heavy on young men. Particularly those who would have done the jobs illegals now do for a substandard wage and for which an American would starve to death if he were paid.
Honestly at th this s point if people don't organize and shit the system down I don't blame them for suicide.
I blame Democrats and Muslims.

Anonymous boards are a great release for me. But half the people in here are leftist shills pretending to be nazis, muslims pretending to be pagans, and generally rwal conversations are getting harder and harder to have.

This, there are some other minor factors like anti white culture blah blah blah but it's not that hard to ignore it. I wanted to an hero when I was in that same boat but for the most part that stopped when I had more of a social life.
Oh, and for me SSRIs made it worse than ever. In a way I was more productive but I also thought about suicide constantly.

Because we know were fucked. The "minorities" are the pawns so they see no change. We are the enemy, therefore we see it all falling down around us. Not to mention Weimar Germany 2.0 is around the corner.

Shut up memeflaggot. Quoting other memeflaggot doesntmake you right retard.

What else can you do outside? Go chase women?
No point, all vapic cunts and extremely dangerous novadays
Do a hobby? Yeah fair enough, but from that, wagie money which is barely enough for rent and food?
Moving out alone? You have to choose to eat or pay bills, can't do both.
You HAVE TO stay home, even if you are working and have goals, otherwise you CANNOT save money up, at a decent rate/amount.
>Smoking weed/playing vidya
I mean what else is to do? Don't get me wrong I don't support any of this shit either, but it's 100% understandable. What's the fucking point? For an average dude, fuckin none

I guess what I mean is that having zero identity on an anonymous board is fine and all but real conversation requires understanding and believing who you are talking to.
If every time I point out Muslims are the single biggest threat to the West right now the response is not any counter argument, only "muh kike shill" its not productive.
Thus is why memeflags should be removed really. But even then vpns can make anyone be from anywhere.

Honestly due, if you are white and struggling, I recommend you go off the grid for a while and enjoy life, go visit your parents as I feel the parent-child relationship has been devalued with it being uncool to live with your parents (Asians are the richest group in the US and UK and yet they can live in inter-generational household).
>media
don't watch CNN, just watch Fox
>universities
dont go to university, they are pointless anyway, just join the military or trade school
>employment
The diversity memes are BS, if you are a competent white male you will not be passed over in favour of some low IQ black.

Im shocked no one sees this really.
The left is so full on authoritarian and the social media companies censorship such a massive threat to the country they should already be given ultimatums and made afraid.

I like to tell people the media is not the free press. The free press of 1776 was the shitposter with a printing press in his basement. Todays equivalent of the free press is a random shitposter with a camera posting vids and comments on social media.
The msm nowadays is nothing but corporate and ideological brainwashing.
We are the free press. Literally.

Good times create weak men. Bad times are coming friend, the men will not be so weak then

Cause they can’t pay the bills

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

OK I get where you are coming from, but then go back to my earlier point about networking in real life, are you honestly going to tell me there aren't other white males out there who are similar to you and that you and they can't have a deep conversation in a pub (bar) or something? These people won't rat you out to employers or anything, you can even chat to them in encrypted messaging apps. No online conversation will ever me meaningful user. You need to connect with people in real life even if that means connecting with close family members.

I see so many people using that quote on right-wing channels its hilarious.

I just got back from a tourist spot deep in the whitest most hillbilly part of America. Want to know what I found there? A mudshark and her nigger, random browns from all over, and a bunch of fat ugly Boomers on motorcycles. One actual young white couple, which might not be a couple at all considering how lispily homosexual the guy sounded.

It's depressing when all you see around you is a toilet that needs to be flushed.

I agree and disagree.
Im doing fine myself. I hide my power level.
You can turn off the media but the normies making policy around you still are mesmerized by it. You will be affected.
Anti-white and anti-Christian discrimination is an objective fact now britbong. Case in point. Christian bed and breakfasts are banned, if you don't sign on to LGBT homofascism or diversity islamofascism you get fired.
Im a Christian, forcing me to speak or practice or encourage something I disagree with when it costs a faggot nothing in rights to go to a different baker is discrimination against Christians.
Google deliberately hires minorities well out of proportion to the amount of qualified young white males they could hire.
And don't get me started on h1b visas.

Sure. You can install flooring or bust yoyr ass in welding and make good money. But you will be replaced by mexicans eventually in those jobs too and they aren't the jobs that lead to power positions in society anymore.
I think you are a bit naive, no offense.

>not taking life seriously.
Taking life seriously is how you get an heroed. Imagine you are an average guy in your 20s. You were lied to your whole life by your parents and teachers saying you need to go to college. You finally get to college. Now you know that your whole student's life was a waste, because you'll leave college and will have no job, or have a terrible wageslave job. You have some friends, but they are all just like you. You have no romantic relationships because you are just average, and you have been lied to, again, your whole life about how to interact with women, because of feminism. And then you ask someone with no maturity to think about his life, this life, seriously?

Honestly, americans are fucked. I'm glad I don't have to pay for college, or I wouldn't be writing this right now.

Niggers ruined this country, Detroit looks worse than Hiroshima after a nuke

Attached: detroit.jpg (275x183, 15K)

In Britain I think this is more likely.
Americans are more spread out and most people hide their power level.
What you ate describing was literally the Proud Boys. We see how that turned out, now they are labeled "literally nazis".
There are militias here and I research them, I have friends I shoot with. Im goid. But uts taken years to network and Im starting to get old.
The kids are the ones i feel for. They are completely unable to socialize and alone. No church, no community, and a society that absolutely openly despises them.
You guys have ypur probkems too in Britain, worse than ours given the state has you on camera and monitors your posts. Worst of all no guns.
So you guys have no free speech, a totalitarian 1984 state, are subject to an invasion and race based replacement, and can't even complain.

>right-wing channel
Be careful staying onto those 'right wing' channels. Some are poisonous. Decide what principles matters to you and follow your own mind, not the maddening crowd. You know right from wrong.

TV

>bitcoin crash from 20k to 6k

i laughed but it could be true too

Attached: 1553895012702.gif (607x609, 514K)

They're forced to be near women and have sexual interest in them.

fpbp

priivilige

Rightvwing is needed right now. While the right wing builds a nationalist authoritarian state. The left are dangerously authoritarian and anti state itself. You have a choice, be replaced by leftist authoritarians who import muslim satanists to rape your kuds after you are disarmed, or a right wing authoritarian that evicts innocent black people and is equally strict.
I choose a right wing authoritarian based on cost benefits analysis for me.
As long as the left keeps bringing foreigners here and counting them for voter districting they are my enemy.
There is no middle groundcanymore unfortunately. And I was a moderate left guy 10 years ago.

Idk Can this be a pol humour thread? Op got us started so keep the ball rollling.

Attached: 1562786422975.jpg (900x1540, 450K)

No one pretends to be pagan christfaggot but keep coping

Thanks for the actual conversation britbong. May be a blackpill thread but i enjoyed it. Its rare these days with all the bs shilling.

this life isnt worth living

(You)

Can’t wait to sudoku as well, hopefully the world will reset itself once it’s completely left to the chimps because they’ll burn it down in seconds

This, whites are just starting to realize it now

Attached: Eternal Darkness.jpg (530x291, 37K)

>pagans are real
Right right sure.

1) Are you actively trying to die in combat at every moment to enter Valhalla?
2) Are you willing to accept your wife fucking other guys while you are put of town fighting and then claiming Odin impregnated her?
3) Are you actively engaging in human sacrifice?
4) Are you popping hallucinogenic mushrooms on the regular?
5) Are you raping, stealing, and murdering other white men for glory?

If you aren't then yes, you are larping and fake.
>inb4 kike shill
In all seriousness if you are advocating the introduction of a backward poorly thought out primitive religion like European paganism was, that will introduce more division between us, that will weaken our people from their Christian stand at Vienna in 15th or 16th century.
You are rather a Muslim trying to divide Westerners, or a "kike" allied with them.
There is no unity in paganism, they were and would be mowed down by muslims should we embrace that retardation. It took 1500 years to unite white men under Christianity and we nearly made the entire world ours and overall better for it.
You advocate backwardness and suicide.
That is all you will get from me until the day that cones where we pile you up with the other wasted organic matter and burn it.

Who could possibly be behind this post?

>SONS OF ZEUS
QRD, please?

Young white males that aren't full blown degenerate homofaggots that do drugs have no outlets. Not even our family gives a shit about us.

Attached: 1561146183965.jpg (250x180, 4K)