I'm reading pic related. Pretty red pilled for now

>While circumcising two-week-old David Reimer with an electro-cautery needle in Manitoba in 1965, the attending urologist accidentally burned off David’s entire penis. Confronting this horrific tragedy, the Reimers consulted the most famous sexologist of the time, Dr. John Money of Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Money believed that sexuality was entirely the product of social inputs. He assured the Reimer family they had nothing to worry about. Just dust off the name Mrs. Reimer had intended to use if she had given birth to a girl, have David undergo surgery to give him a vagina, and raise their emasculated son as a daughter.
>Brenda Reimer’s parents never told her she was born male, initiating one of the most delicate family secrets imaginable. They gave her dolls and dresses and hormone treatments, and regularly schlepped her to Dr. Money’s Baltimore office for therapy. What kind of therapy does one provide to a young girl if one believes that sexual desire is dictated by social inputs? Dr. Money showed little Brenda pictures of nude adult men and said, “This is what grown-up girls like.” Money was pleased with Brenda’s development. For more than a decade, he reported to the scientific community that the first-ever experiment in neonatal gender bending was an “unqualified success.”

Attached: 61uSh+FNzYL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But if you spoke with Brenda, she would have described the experiment quite differently. As early as age three, she angrily tore off her dresses. She refused to play with dolls, preferring cars and guns. Instead of using her jump rope for skipping, she used it to whip her brother and tie people up. Brenda’s earliest memory was asking her father if she could shave like him. At school, she became an outcast, teased and rejected for her strange, boyish behavior.
>And what about her sexual desire, the main focus of Dr. Money’s vigorous therapy? When Brenda hit puberty, she felt no attraction to boys at all. Money asked her distraught parents, “How do you feel about your daughter being a lesbian?” Overwhelmed by Brenda’s conspicuous psychological agony, her parents finally revealed the truth when she was fourteen. “Suddenly it all made sense why I felt the way I did,” explained Brenda, who quickly changed his name back to David. “I wasn’t some sort of weirdo.”
>He had a mastectomy to remove his hormone-induced breasts and a phalloplasty to provide him with a nonfunctional penis. He started dating girls, to whom he felt a strong attraction. Eventually he got married. But he certainly never visited Dr. Money again. “It was like brainwashing,” David reminisced a decade later. “What they did to you in the body is sometimes not near as bad as what they did to you in the mind—with the psychological warfare in your head.”

David Reimer’s story suggests that the social environment has very little influence on the male brain’s attraction to women. But Reimer was a single person. Let’s try another experiment testing the effects of social inputs on desire, using many more subjects. What happens if mainstream society exposes all of its boys to the same sexual stimuli? How many of these boys will feel an attraction to these stimuli as adults?
For example, imagine a culture in which every prepubescent boy is encouraged to perform fellatio on an older teenager several times a week for three or four years, as part of a ritualistic initiation into adulthood. If social inputs determine whether the male brain finds men or women to be sexually attractive, then we might expect this would result in a society dominated by adult homosexuality, or at least bisexuality.
In fact, a society with such practices actually exists: the Sambia. These Papua New Guinea people are jungle horticulturalists who live in mountain hamlets. The Sambia believe that semen is the essence of manhood (sort of like Austin Powers’s mojo) and all Sambian boys must ingest quite a bit of it to become strong, masculine men. When the boys hit puberty and start to develop a manly physique, their elders say, “See? It’s working!” Now the adolescent boys get fellated by a new crop of prepubescent boys.

So what is the rate of homosexuality among adult Sambian men? Roughly 5 percent, about the same level of homosexuality found in Western societies. By the time a Sambian man reaches his twenties, he usually marries a Sambian woman. “They have pleasant memories of their youth,” reports the anthropologist Gilbert Herdt, who lived among the Sambia. “But their real lust is for women.”

Thanks user, will look into it.

tl;dr

Attached: didntreadlol.gif (252x198, 976K)

Another example of man unnecessarily interfering with nature. A European mother (IE one outside of american/jewish cutting culture) would have known better, or been advised far better:

At the age of six months, after concern was raised about how both of them urinated, the boys were diagnosed with phimosis.[7] They were referred for circumcision at the age of seven months. On April 27, 1966, a urologist performed the operation using the unconventional method of electrocauterization,[8][9] but the procedure did not go as doctors had planned, and Bruce's penis was burned beyond surgical repair.[10] The doctors chose not to operate on Brian, whose phimosis soon cleared without surgical intervention.[11]

More on Money's behavior, all completely gotten away with, of course:
Reimer said that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On "at least one occasion", Reimer said that Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".

wtf is with these doctors. I will never let them around my penis

>He started dating girls
>Eventually he got married
Why would any woman want to date a dude without a penis?

What the fuck. Why is this kike "doctor" not in prison?

Nigger.

Why are jews so perverted? They always do nasty shit like that. Why can't you niggers just fuck a woman normally? Not kids, not other men.

Money is the origin of gender bending ideology too.

The more you know.

Disgusting

> Get all of the benefits of marriage,
> Safety
> Economic security
> Status
> Don't have to put out

What woman WOULDN'T want to marry a dude without a penis?

Are you implying that women don't want sex?

Are you implying his wife is actually faithful?

Women want sex until they hit the wall, then they want security

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
Canadian here. And I have never ever heard or read of this story. Reading this, I believed it was fiction. How fucking tragic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
Gender is a social construct my fucking ass!

reminder the first trans surgery was done by a Jew

Attached: trans doctor.png (2648x1476, 1.46M)

>Gender is a social construct my fucking ass!
So, are you going to stop being a faggot now?

>book published in 2011
Come on chan, you can do better. Much better.

That doctor has GOT to be jewish

How are you fucking retard just hearing about this now? I'm really starting to think everybody on this board is either underageb& or a senior citizen. next you're going to tell us about the killdozer

Attached: 1561804406156.jpg (1023x768, 120K)

This isn't Leddit.

>underage&
That's probably half the board now

Killdozer? Tell me more

Just read "The Wasp Factory" and be done with it, retards. Then not only will you have been fully inoculated against this, but you will also be able to brag about having read "The Wasp Factory."

Like what in the honest fuck is this? How did Reimers parents allow this shit to keep going on? Even in the 60's and 70's they knew what a goddamn pedo was and signs of molestation.
I know how Reimer ended his life, he got a short reprieve from his suffering and horrible memories and did marry for a time. Unfortunately suicide took him in the end.