Just bought a Rottweiler puppy. How do I get him to attack only niggers? Serious question...

Just bought a Rottweiler puppy. How do I get him to attack only niggers? Serious question, can they be trained to identify sub saharans?

Attached: 59473.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsbDW1tbAwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course you can train him but I wouldn't recommend to make a dog unconditionally aggressive towards certain people.
Too dangerous. If you walk him and he jumps a black, he will get taken away from you and get put down. And you will get punished too if they find out you trained him to be "racist".

Rottweiiler aren't easy dogs. You will need help. Just train him to be a general watch and protection dog.

Serious answer, if you train your dog to attack people, you will have legal bills and no dog.

Holy fuck I didn't realise this place was full of faggots now. Welp, back to biz

Attached: 1530603742301.png (406x431, 10K)

Idk my white dog only knows how to sit, bark, give up his entire paycheck, and roll over

Attached: 1562570398227.png (678x508, 395K)

>white people
>master race
sure...

The smell alone makes them agitated.

Your puppy is a nigger... just look at the color of its fur. Fucking nigger puppy. I only get pets that are of Caucasian colored fur.

If your dog doesn't bark at niggers out of instinct then you might as well euthanize it.

>a fucking boomer
Makes sense

I don't know but it probably involves cocoa butter.

They aren't much better than pitbulls. Mine bit me twice when I was a child.

your parents didnt train him

only degenerates hold dogs in their homes

>How do I get him to attack only niggers? Serious question, can they be trained to identify sub saharans?

youtube.com/watch?v=xsbDW1tbAwI

Drown that shitskin puppy and get a proper freedom loving cat. That dog will leech off you forever like a nog. A cat could give zero fucks about you and will go on a hunt daily to take care of itself with or without you.

dogs are amazing friends and will protect you and your home just as much as you protect them

they're not leeches, they're pack animals

instead of spending time and money to train an attack dog, you could just buy a knife instead you dumb Britnigger
>b-but we aren't allowed to carry knives!
then you're the pussy, not the posters that you're replying to

>at least i have muh gunz

Attached: 1539234532998 (1).jpg (549x424, 78K)

Dogs are pack animals, and as such they tend to look towards their owners for guidance, especially in unfamiliar situations. If you want your pup to hate shitskins as much as you do, then you really don't have to do anything special. As your dog picks up on your nonverbal language, he'll become as wary of them as you are.

Training him to *attack* is different, and requires a more active system of reward conditioning, but as a rule of thumb you'll want to teach him to *stop* an attack before you start teaching him to go on the offensive. The difference between a jamal-tier fighting dog and a well trained guard-dog is that they'll immediately let go and sit with a wagging tail when you give the command.

Attached: ss+(2015-10-30+at+10.52.28).jpg (709x491, 71K)

so you're indirectly admitting that you're too scared to buy and carry a knife because you're worried that the bobbies will catch you. congrats, you're a pussy. if you want to keep yourself safe from nignogs and arabs, a knife is 100% easier and more efficient than training an attack dog. I'm just stating simple facts and you're throwing out ad hominem, you're only succeeding in making yourself look like a clown. no wonder you're a Jow Forumscuck, that board is full of NEET idiots "investing" their welfare money into shitcoins

yawn, didnt read

Attached: 1557225890386.png (388x404, 23K)

they do it naturally they have e.s.p.

i never trained my dog to hate niggers, but he hates niggers anyway. its just the way, you cant trust a nigger. they act all jumpy and suspicious and guilty and shit. it's no wonder cops shoot them