New UFO video from the New York Post

New UFO video from the New York Post

youtube.com/watch?v=IaYfsxbiKsM

What is going on?

Attached: Nick-Pope-UFO-908660.jpg (590x350, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticalaboutskeptics.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GO BACK TO /X/ you no sauce having closet dweller

Attached: Starmaker_firstedition.jpg (220x330, 16K)

idk but i like this series it is well done

why have the UFO sightings and photographic evidence almost suddenly disappeared since the introduction of digital photography ?

Check mate.

Attached: solaris.jpg (1772x1688, 458K)

Christ and the Cosmic are heralding a paradigm shift

You do realise the American government has officially stated that UFOs are real. Real aircraft with capabilities we don't have.

The military films UFOs all the time. 3 videos were released quite recently with the new York Times story in which the government admits UFOs are real. And the footage we got was highly controlled, it wasn't the full footage as that is classified. You're just ignorant.

>why have the UFO sightings and photographic evidence almost suddenly
Where did you get this fucking retarded idea? Seriously please tell me.
You can literally type on youtube and find UFO sightings from every fucking month.
Just recently it was news that the US Navy made a new guideline for reporting UFOs because of how frequent they are, you stupid motherfucker.

I just don't understand why so many fuckers like you spew that stupid shit, it gets tiring.

>Rendlesham incident
>new
pick one
this happened in like 1980.

Attached: 1559451835489.png (500x422, 154K)

I'll file that under no one gives a shit because
>nothing happens and ayys will never ever be made public

now back to /x/ with you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

OMG OMG AYYLMAO

Yawn, Rendlesham is old news. Come back if you got anything new.

it's videos now

You're an ass and an idiot, no wonder you don't have any friends

Most UFO activity is "UAP", and it might not even be physical.

skepticalaboutskeptics.org/

Check mate.

>complements complements
what's my information operations [game] got to do with an /x/ raid into pol. I don't see any sauce of note.

Attached: Words words words.jpg (220x321, 19K)

I post photos all the time and get my threads shut down...What the fuck are you babbling about?

CHECK.

>go back to /x/
>thinks, an alien invasion has no political implications

Attached: 1533495616676.jpg (250x246, 12K)

muuuh ufos

isnt it convenient that even though everyone has a camera with them these days there is still no hd footage of ufos? fucking yikes, imagine having such a low iq you believe in aliens flying around for no reason

that's a mongolian hat you fag

Right!
I want some alien pussy shots!

go ahead, take a video of a flying plane with your phone at night and post it

let's see how good it looks, faggot

if something is too far away and tiny to be recorded by a camera how can you tell that its an alien spacecraft? dont even bother replying sub 50 iq spic

Attached: Still no Sauce.jpg (550x412, 32K)

UFO's are clearly some sort of psyop
kys

>faggot won't post video
LMAO, how predictable.
You brain is like your cheese, you worthless medpack.

this alien shit recently is very weird, and not organic at all.

>You brain is like your cheese
world class. go invade california or something you human waste

aliens just so happen to speak base 16 binary which translated to english ascii , ha ha what bullshit

A number of factors are coming to a head to produce this seemingly sudden push. The old guard are dying out. Disclosure oriented fanatics have been worming their way into the system. Lower ranked establishment figures are trying to pull things out of the SAP layer into their own oversight to increase the prominence of their positions. Finally, there is an ongoing strategy shift in how control of the narrative is maintained. The establishment is trying to get out ahead of the changes in culture precipitated by collective mass media, primarily the internet, because total denial of the subject is not possible. They can't control when the phenomenon is going to show itself to people, so they ultimately can't stop the trickle of information. What we're seeing is a "reset" of the narrative that sweeps the problematic parts of the history of government involvement in the study of UFOs and the coverup thereof under the rug. Vast numbers of crimes have been committed to maintain secrecy on a subject which many consider it a crime to keep secret in the first place. No one wants to take responsibility for that, so it'd be best to make sure that everyone accepts a new normal that tacitly exonerates everyone involved through apathy over the past. Then there's the technology angle. If technology derived from the study of the phenomenon is to be slowly filtered down to society at large, it will eventually become apparent that something strange is behind the origin of that tech. The MIC certainly doesn't want to share the best of what it has with the plebs, but the people who comprise the MIC do want to improve the society they have to visit outside of work for their own benefit. Imagine something like soap was a secret technology locked away in a classified program. The people working on it would want to get it out into the world just so everything wouldn't smell like shit when they leave the office.

still absolutely NO FUCKING HAPPENING
>no sauce
>...still no sauce

Attached: OK I WILL.jpg (486x568, 34K)