What’s homosexuality like in Russia today?

Attached: 7643910C-01CB-4A96-8D58-2D8C70856D32.jpg (527x851, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ymNFyxvIdaM
youtube.com/watch?&v=HD-UBHMtCeM
youtube.com/watch?v=TmJ_hGOVebs
youtube.com/watch?&v=6yP4Nm86yk0
youtu.be/oHEqTZleg2I
youtube.com/watch?v=8QHUtLilwGY
instagram.com/lizaazil1203/?hl=ru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't really homosexual. One of them is actually very homophobic.

I forget which one, the cute redhead or the one who looks like a dyke? They're Russian so the rules don't work.

Attached: secret commi.png (294x223, 133K)

Gay

the one who looks like a dyke is the homophobic one

the redhead is an sjw

Who on the pic?

Russia needs democracy

Attached: jewsa.jpg (475x712, 58K)

I know, I just think they look cute

No. No niggers, I just want a cute russian gf.

Attached: B73A26AA-BDE8-4048-8DCA-955340FA3E3A.jpg (640x783, 165K)

I had a feeling it was the dyke-look-a-like, since Russia's culture is so different.

t.A.T.u. was a late 90's Russian music duo that consisted of Lena Katina and Julia Volkova. The singers were part of children's music group Neposedy before being managed by producer and director Ivan Shapovalov and signing with Russian record label Neformat. For some (((reason))) they pretended to be lesbians.

Attached: AllTheThingsSheSaid.png (454x612, 283K)

damn man that short haired one i busted many a nut thinking about her hnnnng

masturbating to cute girls? what a faggot you are

my gf kinda looks like her i won in life

i miss this era i swear all the radio signals fuck with the way we percieve reality everything back then seems so much more genuine and not pigwashed in weird self aware cynicism

youtu.be/ymNFyxvIdaM

This, these were the times when music was more genuine and had a vibe to it before it all became so artificial and soul less.

Not really, modern homos just seem to copy everything from the Western LGBT culture.

dont faggots go to prison?

do you have foot pictures?

nah just for gay propaganda ie no LGBTQ groups or shit like that

>hot girls lezzing out isn't straight f

reminds me of mechwarrior and jet set radio fuck me im making a time machine

TATU?

youtube.com/watch?&v=HD-UBHMtCeM

Hot

youtube.com/watch?v=TmJ_hGOVebs

In moscow recently I saw 2 guys crossing the streets holding hands. I shouted "faggots" at the throgh the car window, I wish they all got out of here. We are behind the west around 10-15 years after that we will be the same, unless we take measures.

>(((reason)))
In the 2000s being gay was still controversial, them posing as gay gave them the attention through shock value to achieve international fame. I think this has less to do with subversion and more to do making money as a result of scandals.

Whatever you do, do not let faggots marry. Gay marriage is the slippery slope that destroyed the west.

She's not really sjw, she hasn't spoken about anything left leaning besides supporting homosexuality since that was what made her money during t.A.T.u. If she were to not support gays, it would be career suicide for her, and she hasn't been doing all that well in comparison to her t.A.T.u. years. She's actually very faithful to God being Christian and everything, but what does thst mean these days...

Not since 1993

If it comes to this I will take matter in my own hands I swear on God Jesus Christ.

Why Couldn't Tatu take more and better pics in outfits or is the US just blocking them

Nice

youtube.com/watch?&v=6yP4Nm86yk0

There is this TV show in Russia where they talk about extreme topics such as homosexuality and the show always put a Russian homosexual men married to some guy in the crowd and they go "We live in the 21st century! Russia should modernize!" and everyone starts clapping.

as long they had fame,i always wanted to fuck one of them..

Haven't seen this or heard of. Sounds like your pervert fantasy.

Same as anywhere else only with more sadness, alcoholism and depressing backdrops.

Russian are one of the biggest homos and trannies, they pass well as trannies too since they have baby-faces. the differences is that they don't show it off in the streets. their army is especially gay.

We have a lot of faggots in the government and our president is a huge faggot

lmao, they probably cherrypick the audience.

It's pretty gay to be honest

subhuman swarthy churka

switch the jew channel

No. Homos aren't illegal in Russia. There are broadcasting laws in place that ban homos on tv for under 16 programs and that's literally it. Of course since it's Russia it's literally anudda shoah and worse than Saudi Arabia beheading homos.

Yeah all of Russia looks like cherry picked Eastern European ghettos from the 90s. Just like all of the US looks like a Detroit drug mile.

Dont forget to write that 20% of your muh powerful country is occupied lol

youtu.be/oHEqTZleg2I

does anyone know if they ever did an actually sex tape?

Black hair one was hot with long hair. No clue why she butched it if she wasn't a dyke.

More than 20%, but EU-brought cowards don't like to talk about turkroach and armenkike occupation of our country.
the video shows our police being chads and your soldiers acting like hobos, did you even watch it?

Attached: 3721047324.png (500x403, 92K)

мaмy твoю eбaл, гoги, cpaл нa ee мoгилy

Isn't your government super pro-gay, and you're the only country in the Caucasus that has gay pride parades?

They weren't dykes at all. You know that right?

I was in Georgia last year actually. Your country is a total shithole. I was in Batumi, I saw fucking barracks in a city centre between gypsies "castles". Also I saw few homos, I've never seen old guys kissing in a public before, that was completely awful.
And be honest, up to 80-90% tourists in your shithole are Russians.

my mommy is alive and only had sexual relations with my father, I bet you can't say the same.
what are you so buttblasted about?
not super pro-gay, but they are pro-fag, regardless we don't have parades even when government is for it, it doesn't go well for them when they attempt it.

They literally worship shirtless senior citizen. I’d say rampant.

Derr nawt gana stop uz
Derr nawt gana stop uz
Derr nawt gaaaannnnaaa stop uuuuuz
People cum to see meee act all ditsy
Need to cut hair short
It's time to have sum snort
Believe me I am homo
Sell record for shlomo
Dis is how we do it
Act gay so you believe it
Derr nawt gana stop uuuuuzz
Not gana stop uuuuuzz

brazil monkey shit, do you have any idea what the KGB junta has turned Russian into?

Attached: 1559856423137.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Attached: 206941 - Julia_Volkova Lena_Katina music t.A.T.u..jpg (500x500, 119K)

Batumi is hardly Georgia, it's a city designed to drain turk and other muslim money, because gambling is illegal in their countries they come there, turks are well known for being gay, so it all makes sense.
I have never even seen straight people kissing here, in non-turkish parts. next time don't come to the worst part of the country, best thing about this country is the nature.

>What’s homosexuality like in Russia today?
youtube.com/watch?v=8QHUtLilwGY

Still light years from the West.

> Queens of spades
> Breeders
> Cuckoldry
> Blacked
> BBC praise on TV

Attached: 918_1000.jpg (1000x667, 515K)

>from the West
which west you fucking monkey?

go to Poland

Attached: Russian reality.jpg (1080x1350, 649K)

fucking illiterate monkey feces is talking about a different continent

Attached: 1562345758699.png (1675x322, 310K)

Take measures russian user! Ring the alarms, raise the banners. If you let it become acceptable they will bludgeon you with it until you make it a privileged class.

Faggots are being paraded on 100% Putin-controlled National TV
everyone pretends to look the other way
the level of COPE and the amount of mental gymnastics are off the charts
If you let your family watch TV you deserve It anyway.
Republic will do just fine. Thank you for your concern, jungle nigger.
Need to retire the Pharaoh first, though.

Attached: Despair.png (1700x823, 513K)

"all the things she said: running through my head, running through my head, running through my head"

It doesn't work that way back here, mr. Free Speech

Attached: A secure family is a nations strength.jpg (2040x1360, 1.98M)

And who is this people? Are you sure that she is russian?

no I think she's brazilian

Attached: 1560589754936.jpg (1080x1080, 463K)

> Two couples
> And dressed
Do I have to dump my JewSA folder?

Be honest with yourself.

Russia is a working country, the US isn't anymore.

Attached: Americans.jpg (1336x3840, 644K)

My dearest dream is to burn the whole block to the ground, blow up all the buildings, hang all the middle-to-upper management...
And salt the earth in that wretched rotten place

Attached: tv-tower-ostankino.jpg (550x413, 40K)

And they still say that "slippery slope" is not real. last 20 years in the west is direct proof that its fucking real. You let them take and inch and they take a mile.

Just to finish the debate

Attached: American.jpg (450x675, 41K)

it was never a debate, monkey shit

you literally have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Eastern Europe

Attached: 15299124816460.jpg (972x684, 148K)

No it weren't. You just remember the good songs.

"if you allow voting (democracy) in Hungary next think you know Obama will be president!"

Sorry but no, it's exactly the opposite.

Attached: 15299259406420.jpg (450x604, 115K)

Russia and Eastern Europe are full of whores, but to claim they're worse than the US is delusional. The US plays in another league of degeneracy, no comparable.

Funny how lesbians are never hot

Avoid Russian women. They will fuck your life up if you are not a strong alpha male.

and how is the USA relevant you low IQ monkey? Brazil just changed regimes thanks to democracy!

hell, even in the USA the libs have problems!
despite only having 56% which in Europe is more like 90%+ they have Trump winning and changing their Supreme Court and migration laws

Attached: 1557001934831.jpg (970x1024, 214K)

So now you posting fakes? What are you trying to say?

youre the same guy from the butthurtbelt who posts this all the time, probably u*ranian or a mutt

what fakes?

get the fuck out of here

Attached: 15299136176781.jpg (539x960, 173K)

clearly you're the butthurt here

Attached: 1561324813767.jpg (1027x1080, 251K)

>what fakes?
instagram.com/lizaazil1203/?hl=ru

Can't find this pic

>”oя! Пидooooop!”

>probably u*ranian or a mutt
He is churka from tajikistan

what can possibly explain that?

Attached: 1559871483899.jpg (720x916, 252K)

Attached: 1561332357844.jpg (450x600, 57K)

>this pleases the jew

Attached: 7018B89B-D62B-4DA8-B7F6-76DB001B62B3.jpg (582x773, 312K)

So you find 1 russian girl and spam her for a years?

I want to fuck the redhead

Post source that she is russian?
I can do the same

your damage control sucks

Attached: 1559872486299.png (604x405, 560K)

apply butthurt cream

Attached: 1562177600324.jpg (1024x682, 467K)

why does every thread about Russia attract assblasted balts/ukrs/georgians. Why do they seethe so hard

Remember that thread on /b/ where some guy said he is married to the redhead and then showed proof?
That was so fucking funny and unexpected

Attached: 1561762561962.jpg (1149x565, 273K)

why is the Putin regime so fucking awesome?

Attached: Russian wedding.jpg (1280x836, 296K)