OPERATION: "THEY CANT STOP US"

These dipshits on social media are planning to raid Area 51 to find "Ayylium secrets". So determined that between 200,000-400,000+ are going to going in. What are your predictions on this Jow Forums? I hope the military mows down as many as these clowns are possible for trespassing a top-secret base.

Attached: area51-828x435.jpg (828x435, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
express.co.uk/videos/5984764773001/Area-51-Satellite-images-reveal-underground-entrance
youtu.be/w8Nc9SWED00?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck prediction dont spoil this, gonna be fun, livestream choppers booms and RRREeeeeees and I'm all comfy.

I hope these faggots pull it off, then next year can be They Can’t Stop Us All pt.2, Vatican Archive Boogaloo

they get there and it's empty

what would be some other kino They Can’t Stop Us All areas?

>ONIONS ID
>trips

Attached: 1541735319201.jpg (396x385, 31K)

I doubt they'd kill them all, I assume they would have some non lethal weapons maybe LRAD and teargas or something.

Love to see all of those NPC's get shot on site.

>gets there
>doors locked
shit

Attached: dumbfuckjuice.jpg (800x450, 149K)

witnessed
TCSUA is gonna be the normie's first mass psychic redpill
they're gonna let them stroll right in and see everything

Attached: high-energy-hour.jpg (710x958, 340K)

For a stunt like this the government would not use lethal force. The idiots are doing it on social media and so there will probably be some very high caliber rubber bullets absolutely wrecking them. Then mass arrest by MPs and the real fun begins. I think they would fall under the military's justice system then and it is much, much different from our citizen one.

>doubt they'd kill them all
>For a stunt like this the government would not use lethal force.
Agree. Probably just going to be done with broomsticks and a whole lotta zip-ties

When is this supposed to take place? Gonna be a fun watch.

If it actually happens I expect a few deaths and the rest fleeing once they realize dying is a thing that actually happens to people.

>determined that between 200,000-400,000+ are going to going in.

These fuckin idiots will be lucky if they get 20 to 40 people to show up

Attached: Corey-MJ-2.jpg (1400x933, 793K)

If Jow Forums did this it would be hilarious. But because it’s Facebook retards it’s bad?

Oh golly! I just remembered! The pain rays! That will most definitely be deployed. V-MADs.

See
youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI

Walgreens

Attached: little tutdmaid.jpg (499x499, 41K)

>tunneling team
My sides have pierced the heavens

they will be stopped before it ever begins.

Hes right

>hiding all your advanced technology and alien secrets at literally the most famous military base on the planet

Attached: F0E72DDB-525D-435E-8E8B-BBF4C9D58058.jpg (300x222, 8K)

i....want....to....believe.....

Daily reminder that conspiracy to commit a felony is a crime. Don't fall for these glowinthedark honeypot events, anonbros.

I hope these retards get a decent amount of media coverage or they’re getting gunned down.

audible kek

>Tunneling team
Obviously the ones with the highest success rate

Attached: 1562245178812.jpg (480x480, 21K)

They'll block the road going in and anyone who crosses will be detained and probably given a felony.

Good lord. How stupid do you have to be to try something like this?
Even if they somehow made it on site without getting shot they're just make it and see a bunch of boring buildings and offices.

Attached: mass effect.jpg (397x567, 105K)

This. So much this.

>announce raid publicly a week earlier
>army moves all the ayys
>they let people in because nothing's there anyway
>all the alien myths get "debunked"
How is this a good thing exactly?

Experimental space ships and holographic technology make a fake first contact. They have to pull out the big guns for this false flag to divert attention from the pedo elite. They've probably been saving this Trump card for decades.

great way to remove a bunch of retards from the gene pool at once.
go ahead!

Like myself and others said, getting gunned down is extremely unlikely. Instead, these retards are going to get detained by MPs(excuse me, "Security Forces" in AFturd speak), and then probably referred to a civilian court for prosecution.

>What are your predictions on this Jow Forums?
5 people show up. They hang out miles away talking about what they WOULD do given a chance, then they sulk away and later claim "victory".

Side note: what kind of dumb asses plan to raid a military base and think the response will be like the Seattle cops with antifa?

I'm pretty sure it's a crime yo even plan this so they vould just arrest everyone begore it even begins.

The creator of that Facebook page's name is shit poster, and his description is literally "shit posting because I have nothing better to do". There will be multiple random meet ups of a bunch of fat fuck schizophrenics miles away from the site sitting around talking then eventually scatter back to their basements. Nothing will come of this.

watch it turn out to be a huge pedo sex slave compound for elites. Suddenly epstein is not so bad.

50 people at most unironically show up, get discouraged, go home. /thread

Actually yes

Glowniggers have probably been laughing their asses off monitoring this shit.

Damn, you're retarded.

Probably. The base is reasonable remote. I've been out to Tikaboo Peak and Freedom Ridge (early 90s). They'll probably take the main dirt road see the jeeps on the hill and stop.

A hundred people at most will show, all detained, charged with trespassing.

Digits confirm.

If people are gonna get shot then there will be gore, what sketchy website will this be streamed on?

how else are they going to get test subjects?
gotta test that ayy tech somehow

Wowowowow witnessed!

>Tunneling team.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Close but not exactly, the military can only detain civilians on proprietary and concurent jurisdiction. They then get handed off to civil authoritiess. In exclusive jurisdiction it's federal court which is very harsh. Unless there is martial law the military can't judge a civilian. On a side note the security is most likely ex military on the outside part

Attached: 1562051945269.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Native american women.

Do you actually think normies possess critical thinking skills?

Attached: kek.jpg (433x419, 49K)

Thx Satan

checked

Attached: constantinople.jpg (2048x1128, 1.61M)

Imagine posting your plans publicly on the internet, the same internet created by CIA niggers.

well that's it boys Satan the ninja has spoken.

Attached: 1539629240575.gif (250x263, 213K)

Forgot to add Exclusive they can apprehend which is the equivalent of arresting.

>>storm an NNSA site

Attached: 1558526323494.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

if only the zoomers making these plans would actually go through with it and not just talk about in here and on reddit I would love to see some of you get shot

Attached: 1558544027753.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

makes them go mental not us. they lost control long ago. shills are getting redpilled. Kikes becoming nazies. Presidents hating pedos.

its a joke retard

Imagine if these dummies would just do this at the capitol or somewhere where they’re raid would yield results.

I bet that, maybe even if a lot of people show up, as soon as they hear the first shots, they will shit their pants and run away

fort knox
israel

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

why not do this to the Federal Reserve building?
>(USER WAS KILLED FOR THIS POST)

checked, that sums it up then

HAHAHAHaaaa

God damn everything will burn and we’ll be only one thread from a new dark ages.

This whole board is for joking. What the fuck is your point?

>the us government won't stop invaders coming over the border
>they WILL mow down their own citizens to protect state secrets
>I support this fully
t. You retards

let them try....

Isn't it better to find some boats and then set up a sea expedition towards Little Saint James? And then storm it, of course.

Attached: tumblr_m4phdc10X51rvcl4ko1_1280.jpg (942x942, 188K)

Sick

This sounds like every time I've ever rallied my team to do a blitz rush on CS:GO
>Come on guys! Let's just rush these fuckers! They can't shoot us all!!
>Oh no! They're shooting us all! Who could have foreseen this!?!?

Bunch of retards, they are gonna walk 30 miles through the desert surrounding the base just to find out it's like any other military facility. Sandpaper quality toilet paper, barely functinal AC, some d bitch answering phone calls and everything is painted government gray. They'll just get arrested/shot before they get close in reality though. The base is located where it is for a reason, it's truly out in the middle of nowhere.

probably? we're praying for this to happen but not for the reason you think. we want to disclose what's in the base just as bad as anyone else, but doing so would ruin our careers. this is great.

Damn bro wtf i wanted hundreds of thousands.

>we want to disclose what's in the base just as bad as anyone else, but doing so would ruin our careers. this is great.
Please, elaborate.

I work for AECOM in las vegas. I'm on the security team for area 51, mercury, area 2 in nellis AFB and much more top secret facilities.

Stuff will be blocked off, sheriffs will be ready to give anyone a felony that even step ON the borders. GL fags

Attached: aecom.jpg (1017x657, 90K)

Their opsec is shit hahaha
Nothing will happen

Attached: 1562727398047.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Attached: i bore witness to the end and it was fucking tight.jpg (326x245, 35K)

I really don't understand the point of organizing it like this. Same thing for flying drones over epstiens island and uploading it to youtube. Wouldn't you think that by publishing it and doing all of your planning in such a public way notify whoever is the target to relocate the assets nullifying any effort of yours? same exact thing with planet ping pong.

>kino

lol fucken kill yourself for using this shit word you fucken beta faggot

Just tell them trump is holding a rally there

Attached: European-Migrants-640x437.jpg (640x437, 89K)

larp

The blackprojects are not in area 51, they are in area 52 in an unknown area.
Do these idiots really think they would keep their secret projects in a known conspiracy location?

No credentials were needed to state the obvious you will get fucked by the government if you get within their shit illegally.

AMA fag, I'm on public wifi through a VPS plus im behind a VPN. I can disclose anything you like.

Those dumb fucks have clue there are no entrances at the main base. The only way in is through entrances scattered through out the desert at discrete locations.

THe Main entrance is underground underneath the impenetrable main base. You need to access the underground tunnels to get inside.

What's your reddit username?

Well we are used to getting fucked by the (((government))).
Tell us sweat nothings so it doesnt hurt so bad

express.co.uk/videos/5984764773001/Area-51-Satellite-images-reveal-underground-entrance

idiots are going to feel stupid when they storm the base and have no way inside.

I guarantee the Active Denial System is gonna get a real test.

I see a business opportunity.
>Move everything truly important to undisclosed location.
>Reorganize decade old experiments that are now obsolete.
>Welcome the people planning to rush the base, have them form an orderly queue.
>Sell tickets for the new military museum for $100 a piece.

Notice how the base is no where near the entrance when the guy zooms out.

Yeah if you look up Area 51 videos, the guys in OCPs stopping people who approach the perimeter are private security. No name tapes or patches on uniforms.

youtu.be/w8Nc9SWED00?t=94

WHATS IN THE BASE LARPER

they should hundreds? thousands of hot air balloons to descend at the same time.

There are multiple "Gates" all dirt roads leading to the base. No undergound secret tunnels to get in.

The best chance anyone has of getting even a look at the base is following that route shown with the red line.

But be warned since that is the most vulnerable point it will be protected. Let alone if you did get past you would need to HIKE MILES through the mountains before you get a glimpse of the base. Even then you are still far enough away to not make out anything while you catch a felony.
GL Fags

Attached: a51closest.jpg (1190x506, 128K)