What did Disney mean by this?

Attached: 1513252559731.png (1061x912, 1.38M)

I wonder

Attached: 1562221174480m.jpg (202x1024, 64K)

That dey wiz kangz n' SHIET nigga I swear to gawd man

watch an actual film instead

Attached: barrylyndon.png (1246x700, 1.49M)

basically,

Black people = mighty lions and royalty
white peepo = small weak goofy side characters

to be fair, you won't see any of these people and most of these blacks can hide their ebonics

well that's practically every commercial in our country right now, surprised Disney took this long.

Attached: 1521432002562.jpg (1200x1017, 705K)

>white peepo
who of them are?

Attached: 1518196199527.gif (500x223, 495K)

I can go about ten commercials without seeing a white couple. It's probably why I don't watch tv much. Gets tiresome.

At least this movie is set in Africa, so it’s not like the new casting is that weird.
The real crime is snubbing Jeremy Irons and signing on kikecucks Rogen and Oliver.

Attached: 741087DB-660E-4F7E-92EE-38948ADEEF70.jpg (960x480, 80K)

They meant that niggers and jews are animals

>Please boycott my product
the play

Hahaha those are literally all Jews so I suppose it's true

Do they hate redheads or something?

I see no whyte pipo in that image senpai

beyonce is shit at acting, my highschool friend is doing CGI work on it and that studio also did Dumbo, which flopped to shit

That now it's important to have black actors for some reason. But not in the little mermaid, because they hate European.

Jew bastards we see you.

really makes you think

>Everyone's favourite characters are the only Whites.
Lol.

Surprising that Scar isn't played by an evil white man

I’m ok with Disney calling blacks animals

If anyone pays money to see this movie, it will be viewable on your credit/debit card history and any application to the ethnostate will be denied.

Like that Nigger is going to be better than Jeremy Irons as Scar.

AY YO ZABOOBALOO DINDU SIMBA MUFUCKA *scar shoots gun sideways*

ramping up to be a top box office year folx

I don't really care as long as I don't have to see their monkey mugs on TV (assuming that these are the voice actors). Out of sight, out of mind.

>movie takes place in africa
>most of the cast is black
>CONSPIRACY

another successful money laundering scheme

based

Aside from Endgame, the box office this year has been pretty sad.
Hollywood is pissing their pants.
I couldn't be happier.

let's be honest though this is a pile of nigger shit none of us here is going to go and see it

well when you change every single formerly white character in a skinshit-centric rehash it's not gonna be good I mean do they really think blacks pay for movie tickets? they are the reason malls have vanished

What is it? It can't be a live action Lion King, lions don't act like that IRL at all. And they're not going to reanimate it.
Are they redubbing the voices and rereleasing the animation?

Nah, even the normal looking movies haven't done well.
Hollywood is just shitting out bad movies that people don't want to watch anymore.
I use to love the movies.
Now it's just a waste of time and money.

>warthog played by a Jew

Attached: Sheev ironic.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

>that pic

Attached: soyboy types.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

programming? they assign each puppet a character, and we subconsciously already know who's who, then they move said puppets to guide us the way they want according to the original story? too far off?

they're preparing us for a world without them

Trish wasn't even a red head in The Hexer.

godzilla was good enough

The darker lions are just darker whites but Jews have used it as a way to make it seem like we’re one race. I wonder if there is female forums calling out this race mixing propaganda. Even Scotsmen were known for getting dark as shit, which women love. The black hair blue eyes for example was a staple masculine type that women loved in Hollywood. Now jews have made all the men feminine with blondes and dark men blacks.

At least the villain is a nigger too

Attached: 1562798696108.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

Hibernians are the only real threat against their domination in America.

Yes. Remember George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, and JFK all had red hair, Trump even had red shades in his hair too

Africa is home to all races. And "race is a social construct" so why the fuck do they push for voice actors to be diverse??