I’ve got a question for all the burgers on this board. What’s the need for all your firearms...

I’ve got a question for all the burgers on this board. What’s the need for all your firearms? Australia did a fun buyback and it’s been wildly successful.
We can still get useful rifles like pic related.
We can still get handguns if we do competition shooting at a club.
If you have a genuine need for a semi auto you can get one.

Australian gun regulation is superior to the 2nd amendment, change my mind faggots.

Attached: 2B40C78A-209C-45C2-809C-100600854823.jpg (1005x305, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia#Gun_control_organisations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHALL

I'm buying another gun this weekend just because you're a faggot who doesn't understand why we need them.

Yea but it’s just an amendment, can’t that be amended?
Shall not be infringed doesn’t carry much weight when it’s that easy

I thought Aussies were generally high-T. Guess not.

Attached: 1561392468508.png (500x437, 379K)

>fun buyback
COPE

Australians proved they are not citizens but property.

>fun buyback

You faggot.

Why not save that money and donate it to a school to implement metal detectors and save some kids lives?

NOT

We do t need firearms, but we have a right to them. Do you understand that difference?

South Africans were being genocided for their land. This land grab was paused briefly to instate a gun ban. Then the land grab resumed. The power to do violence is government. If people own this ability, they are the government.

BE

INFRINGED

Yea I admit I misspelled but it could be worse, at least I haven’t been shot by a illegal facilitated by your bill of rights

>can't that be amended
Not without a constitutional convention. 0.0% chance of one of those happening in the next 50 years. It would take 2/3 of state governments to agree to convene. Will. Not. Happen.

>If you have a genuine need
fuck your needs faggot. i dont need a rifle, and i hope i never do. but if i ever do need one? well then im fucking glad i have one!

we have these things called rights.
they arent given via government, they come from god.
and one one them rights is that we can overthrow our govt if they go too far

Now I'm buying extra ammo

As i seem to recall, don't estimates put that buyback at only around 20-40% effective?
Not sure I would call that successful user.

You can’t really compare Africa to America can you? I’m gonna need a more relevant counterpoint

Attached: 1547226672747.jpg (960x905, 92K)

Weapons are superior to weapon regulation. The world has always been fucked, and always will be with or without guns.

Whyever not?
His point was that a gun ban facilitatea abuse of power and tyranny, which is a perfectly legitimate argument to make.

Why would criminals give a fuck about metal detectors??

Because people here want want guns made to shoot people. And which are efficient at doing so, because rights are preserved by force and nothing else.

Niggers. /thread.

It's been infringed for a long ass time already yet you tards sure aren't doing anything about it. Guns are overrated.

The murder rate hasn't changed

So, it didn't work

hey man, you sound like a retard. im christian too btw. your right to defend yourself doesnt come from god, it stems from the fact that if you do not defend yourself then you will die and not breed. thus your right to defense is a natural right.

Why do you care? How do my rights affect your safety or well being?

Attached: GUNS-AND-CRIME-PREVENTION-Injury-Rates-by-Self-Protection-Method.png (1277x907, 66K)

You know we border Mexico, right? Criminals will always have easy guns on the black market. Ftfy

This times one thousand. There is also the matter of the Bill of Rights being sacrosanct.

niggers

Hrs telling you we won’t let the kikes and niggers do to us what they did to South Africa and Europe.

Incorrect.
I want a 20mm antitank rifle, and that is distinctively not made to shoot people.

Our country is 50% brown

We're not doing communism here.

Attached: cz_75b.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Fuck off faggot. You're probably with those faggots in Brisbane stopping traffic for the Jews.

>Yea but it’s just an amendment, can’t that be amended?
no, because the Constitution does no grant rights, i asserts Natural Rights

Is your buyback going to give me the 2000 dollars my AR is worth?

What if I had an M16A1, will your buy back give me the $25,000ish its worth?

Or would I get a 100 dollars chilis gift card and well wishes

Attached: 03+Lehm+tells+Jonah+about+Wiley.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>What’s the need for all your firearms?
its the bill of rights not the bill of "needs" faggot

Attached: oh say can you see.jpg (2600x3900, 1.86M)

>You can’t really compare Africa to America

Compare violence in Cicongo and Chiraq to any african nation. Then compair them to Plano Texas.
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

If the American's don't become like the EU and give up their firearms, then leftists can't have their precious global communism.

Guns are cool.

>Australia did a fun buyback
Truer words have never been spoken

>I have to prove I need these things in order to have access to them
>I have surrendered my rights to someone else's decision

Can't imagine why that would be an issue. Sage them bait threads, boys.

Attached: 1560379960232.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I just feel bad for all the kids that are consistently shot over there. But hey if you can prove kids aren’t been shot then I’m all ears

>Bottom shelf
>Garand mags
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>aren’t been shot

Attached: gun control.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Aren’t most of the weapons manufactured in the us?

Outstanding!

Attached: Saturn 5.jpg (1131x1434, 397K)

>has mags labeled as clips and clips as mags
pretty sure its a Jow Forumstard trolling

Move to Australia if your happy or Fuck Off .

Literally the 1/100 times that saying "clips" would be correct and this user says "mags"

It’s have to be a fair buy back. Maybe just start with all the handguns seeing as they’re the biggest issue over there

>Muh 350 Caliber sidearm
Fucking want desu

The service men and women in uniform we celebrate and salute and pray for, might become tyrannical one day. That’s why.

Here's a handy chart.

Attached: D-dyeFKXYAAjiQv.png (588x732, 714K)

>Bill of Rights not Bill of Needs

They get shot because of society breaking down caused by evil ruling the world. Firearms have nothing to do with it.

Self defense is a human right. That means the ability to blast a hole over someone who breaks into your home to murder you.

Maybe if you weren't still loyal British subjects, you'd understand that.

>niggers nigging on the other side of the country
>therefore I have to surrender my 1911
Retard

Attached: 89b.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

Which category is the us?

nice collection, user. i'm eyeballin' those hks

OP is either bait or an idiot. Our gun laws just fuck with legal gun owners

Yea but a faggot wielding a hammer isn’t as likely to slay as efficiently as a guy with a rifle with an extended mag

if you had a thriving rebellious gun culture, you wouldn't have internet censorship. Weapons of war in the hands of the masses are a counterbalance to the power of the state, ensuring a power-balanced society capable of self-repair

A 2017 study commissioned by Gun Control Australia claimed that Australian states had significantly weakened gun laws since the National Firearms Agreement was first introduced, with no jurisdiction fully compliant with the Agreement.[22][23] For example, many states now allow children to fire guns under strict supervision and the mandatory 28 day cooling-off period required for gun purchases has been relaxed, with no waiting period for purchasers who already own at least one gun.[22] New South Wales also allows the limited use of moderators via a permit[24] even though they are supposed to be a prohibited weapon.[23] No state or territory has outlined a timeframe for achieving full compliance with the National Firearms Agreement.[25]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia#Gun_control_organisations

You obviously haven't met me or me mallet

Just surrender the handgun, keep your rifle, that’s the main weapon of a militia isn’t it?

Kek. No it hasn't been.

Them poor kids
Armed robbery is the highest its ever been in your country.
Those poor kids. Good think criminals know the law abiding citizenry are disarmed so they can be sure that most homes have nothing that would defend it.
Those poor poor kids.

Maybe you haven't seen our packs of wild niggers.

Attached: baltimore riots cold chillin.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

Literally crates of ammo stored up.
What do you have to say about that?

I need them because police cannot be relied upon to arrive at my house the moment a home invader crashes through my door.

>It would take 2/3 of state governments to agree to convene. Will. Not. Happen.
This is exactly what will happen when they pass the Hate Speech amendment.

Yea our regulations are a work in progress, balancing the needs of the individual with the safety of the community. What of it?

Fuck off you stupid kike nigger faggot

>fun buyback
just call it what it is: a confiscation. The government never owned those guns so they couldn't buy them back. They forced us to sell them under threat of going to gaol.

Attached: images (1).jpg (473x648, 68K)

I own a lot of things I don't need.

Also, what are they for? Fun.

Attached: oCex1VK.jpg (550x684, 43K)

How about I keep both and shoot the dumb fucks who try to take them

How bout no Scott... Our guns are to defend us from a tyrannical government. Like yours. Good thing you can never overthrow it now right prison colony?

>we need them
why do you need them?

Op youre the first kiwi I met here who is a total faggot

>being and absolute cuck
how small your dick feel that you literally need permission from the police to own a gun, and they can come check on it or take it whenever they feel like

No one sold them back except for a few cucks.

>Australia did a fun buyback and it’s been wildly successful.
Only about 20% of your guns were turned in, Aussie.

The buyback was a massive failure, and the lack of mass shootings since then is just a product of your general lack of urban blacks.

that aint no kiwi that's bruce, the kangaroo fucker

If the gooberment can afford to buy guns, they can afford medal detectors.
It's not a Bill of Needs. Enough of the framers insisted upon it, when faced with a strong central government, a few years after objecting to the guys (who exiled you) wanting to take our rifles, muskets, ball and powder.
You wouldn't understand.

Depends on where you live.

Attached: 53cwcsg59uez.png (2558x1455, 4M)

Cuz they're kool

>can’t that be amended?
it can be made stronger

Imagine being this retarded cunt and actually believing gun control works. Read a fucking history book you fucking dense piece of shit. They are already trying to push communism in this fucking country and America sets the standard for the rest of the world. If we lose our constitutional republic here and fall into communism (which is the likely direction if gun confiscation were to happen) it would be a matter of a decade before WW3. If we lose here YOU LOSE THERE. Cold dead hands nigger.

It's mostly niggers. Stop grandstanding Bruce

Fuck off shill. Move to Australia If you want that. Also who the fuck are you to question anyone’s need? You don’t need a car that travels faster than the speed limit, you don’t need to have access to alcohol (which actually kills more people a year than guns) you don’t need a house with more rooms than occupants.

Ok but I’m just suggesting sensible gun reform. If you felt so strongly about keeping the guns that really matter why not hand in the ones that don’t? And if your laws work so well why not help lobby to their countries to implement your system and watch their crime levels decrease?

>Kiwi

Attached: chuckle.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

Why not donate your mom's pussy to a nigger?

You don’t need guns here cunt, just a motorbike and a box of matches