For Wall Street, Brazil Is Back, Baby!

get the fuckin here hue bros

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/07/10/for-wall-street-brazil-is-back-baby/#56a886dd44e5

the Fifth Empire has just begun

Attached: 1541108696401.png (581x800, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oantagonista.com/brasil/urgente-camara-aprova-texto-base-da-reforma-da-previdencia-em-1o-turno/
g1.globo.com/monitor-da-violencia/noticia/2019/05/13/assassinatos-caem-24percent-no-1o-trimestre-do-ano-no-brasil.ghtml
jns.org/bolsonaro-slated-for-historic-israel-visit-one-week-before-elections/
wsj.com/articles/eu-mercosur-deal-faces-hurdles-on-two-continents-11561918700
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil–United_States_relations
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/07/10/for-wall-street-brazil-is-back-baby/#56a886dd44e5
fool.com/knowledge-center/bull-market.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=q98r9mqPjRA
youtube.com/watch?v=lSXP54B95Jg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apogee_of_Pedro_II_of_Brazil
catholiciromani.blogspot.com/2018/01/breve-historico-do-maconico-imperio.html
catolicidadetradit.blogspot.com/2018/09/7-de-setembro-independencia-ou-secessao_7.html
catolicidadetradit.blogspot.com/2017/11/1889-trama-maconica-contra-isabel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L4JYq9r3MaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So q delicia!

Attached: 1529188908811.jpg (800x717, 94K)

house just passed de previdency reform

oantagonista.com/brasil/urgente-camara-aprova-texto-base-da-reforma-da-previdencia-em-1o-turno/

>the Fifth Empire

That's a portugese myth. Why are you monkeys trying to steal european history?

we make the rules now your filthy tranny

dilate

Attached: 1562186710826.png (500x500, 248K)

>nigs making rules

kek, that's why you live in a shithole

Bolsonaro is Israel's best ally

SEETHING third world shitholes

diiiiilaaaate

Wait.....what's happening in Brazil? Besides getting hit by future hurricanes I mean.

this crazy motherfucker its salving the country

Attached: foto-oficial-Bolsonaro-1-1-774x644.png (774x644, 709K)

murders just dropped 24% since he got elect

g1.globo.com/monitor-da-violencia/noticia/2019/05/13/assassinatos-caem-24percent-no-1o-trimestre-do-ano-no-brasil.ghtml

jns.org/bolsonaro-slated-for-historic-israel-visit-one-week-before-elections/

also EU and MERCOSUR deal

wsj.com/articles/eu-mercosur-deal-faces-hurdles-on-two-continents-11561918700

LEFTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Are there still Hues who hate us yankees or are we frens now? :)

we'll attach you

We never stoped being friends.

"Brazil is one of the most pro-American nations in the world. According to a global opinion poll, 65% of Brazilians viewed the US favorably in 2014, increasing to 73% in 2015. In 2015, 63% of Brazilians said they were confident that Obama would do the right thing in world affairs.[1] In another poll conducted at the end of 2013, 61% of Americans viewed Brazil favorably, with 15% viewing it unfavorably."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil–United_States_relations

>forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/07/10/for-wall-street-brazil-is-back-baby/#56a886dd44e5
its good to see that right wing governments in the region are starting to pay out (our economy has stopped collapsing, probably because we hit rock bottom)

I thought your previous government was like Venezuela, anti american stance.

I'm talking about our population in general. But yes, our previous government was a shit anti-imperalism commie one. Thankfully that its over now.

Attached: 28jun2019---jair-bolsonaro-e-o-presidente-dos-eua-donald-trump-posam-para-foto-durante-o-encontro-do (450x600, 32K)

Brazil is basically a better Portugal

What happened is that the head of a Masonic cock has just entered the Brazilian people's ass, but the Brazilian people are too dumb to understand what is happening.

check'd babe

The economy minister wants to save 1 trillion with the pension reform.

What these animals commenting on here is that the Bolsonaro government amnestied the debt of 1 trillion oil companies and hundreds of billions of bank debt.

But they are Brazilian and I have already come to the conclusion that Brazilians DESERVE to be fucked.

>previdency reform

Attached: hue.png (412x351, 82K)

QUE INGLES BOSTA MEU CHAPA

Joel Santana?

chora mais fdp

also > dilatar

House of Representatives has just approved the pension reform with 75% of the votes - and with many defections from left parties (because Brazil). We are entering in bull market

>bull market
>fool.com/knowledge-center/bull-market.aspx

noice

we're comin' muricans

last bump

bump one last time, NOW!!

Attached: 1546792764156.jpg (797x894, 129K)

dont mind latin america, we are notorious swingers going from hard left to hard right all the time

so you're going to work more and get less retirement funds.

Good, hope you all die.

dont worry hermono, we will kill cristina for you guys

allahu akbar

Enéas>>>>>Daciolo>>>>>(((Bolsonaro)))>>>>>>>>>>>abismo>>>>>>>>>>(((governo do PT)))

>muh big state monkey le best evah
cringe

>/nu-pol/ shill
>moral to say something about cringe

choose one meu consagrado

Se o fator era menos ou mais estado por que eu coloquei o PT como o pior seu retardado?Apesar de que a dilmanta privatizou uma caralhada de coisas, mas não vem ao caso.

>Dolar is down to 3,75
>Ibovespa is going to wake up HARD tomorrow
>Congress has already established the comission for tax reform
>Bolsonaro empowered, opposition btfo'd by Maia
>Old companies resurging
>Prince Luís Felipe already stepping forward for 2016
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=q98r9mqPjRA
youtube.com/watch?v=lSXP54B95Jg
ESSE TREM NÃO TREM FREIOS

Attached: 44938143_319920961929867_1154622346015801344_n.jpg (480x270, 12K)

whatever, i wouldn't be surpised if the government managed to invent time travel either

Attached: 48418669_351055349041680_8492575994161397760_n.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Finally some based HUEbro here.Não tinha visto seu comentário.But the truth is that this cock entered since 1822 and maybe before.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
SPIC GENOCIDE WHEN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

I mean people here retire earlier than in most of europe, a bigger population and in many cases a smaller economy leaves the budget in a tight position, with so many fucking pensions fucking it up little is left for other govermental shit like the terrible health care, also, the general lazyness and jeitinho is not helpful

E o Getúlio ainda é melhor que todos juntos.

FUCK IDEIAS RADICAIS

All that we are missing now is a ''tragedy'' to happen like a massive landslides over the slums across the country

Reino Unido de Portugal, Brasil e Algarves was better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apogee_of_Pedro_II_of_Brazil

catholiciromani.blogspot.com/2018/01/breve-historico-do-maconico-imperio.html

catolicidadetradit.blogspot.com/2018/09/7-de-setembro-independencia-ou-secessao_7.html

catolicidadetradit.blogspot.com/2017/11/1889-trama-maconica-contra-isabel.html

HERE COMES THE SHILLS TURURU RU
HERE COMES THE SHILLS TURU RURU
ITS ALRIGHT! TAN DAN DAN TAN DAN DAN

GRANDE DIA!

Attached: laurinha.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

O melhor da república concordo, mas me oponho ao positivismo/castilhismo e a política dele com os imigrantes.

Agree. Fuck ancaps, leftists, neocons and all the (((occult forces))).We need a counter-revolution.

[songs related, but fuck the TFP and the sempre viva sect too.Orlando Fedeli did nothing wrong.]

youtube.com/watch?v=L4JYq9r3MaU

GLÓRIA A DEUX

GLORIA IN EXELXIS DEO!

NAÇÃO BRASILEIRA!O PERIGO DA URSAL SE APROXIMA!

>fuck ancaps
t. state slave

Attached: 1553644416235.png (480x480, 94K)

>/v/ wojak
giga cringe

is the emperor coming back? no? then fuck off. you monkeys are nothing without a monkey king.

Depois de 37 as influencias dessas doutrinas no modo de governo dele eram praticamente nulas tho
Also a parte dos imigrantes mesmo sendo meio forte eu acho justificada considerando já o sentimento anti-alemão

t. Huge Faggot whose ideology doesn't last a debate with literally the most autistic of leftists
Checked; ngl, i don't buy the catholic whole sthick, don't mistake me, the country is the biggest catholic nation on the world even with a secular state, i just think the priests hold too much of a sway over the average folk, atleast where i live that is.