Niggers heckle white woman for defending pledge of allegiance

The community college voted to ban it, then she requested to have the decision overturned, and in this meeting she's making the case, but is constantly interrupted by the niggers who were protesting some raycist teacher who was not fired at their demand.

This woman is the embodiment of the white liberal (which I assume she is). Most have good intentions, and only see the shit they've created when it's far too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhiN3z-xzsE

It starts at about 11:00

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 21.35.07.png (1312x756, 1.08M)

Why is the right to vote at age 18? These people seriously aren't mentally matured enough to handle civil situations. They can't even let her finish one sentence without blurting out some response. Better yet, just revoke the right from women entirely.

>"Here, we allow students not to participate in the pledge of allegiance. I have never chastised anyone for not participating, nor have I witnessed anyone else do so. I don't like it, but it's one's constitutional right not to do it."

>"WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION DOES IT SAY YOU HAVE TO RECITE A PLEDGE?!"

Seriously, how the fuck does a human being like you or I mentally function this way? This shit is absurd.

>Why is the right to vote at age 18?
Why are people allowed to vote AT ALL?

Attached: multitude.jpg (850x400, 81K)

>Why is the right to vote at age 18?
Voting age should be 25, which is when our brain is fully developed. Better yet, there should be no democracy because it's a dumb system.

These people are scum sub human that hear what they want to hear
Their brains dont function on the level of ours

Imagine pledging allegiance to this garbage feminist globalist multicult oligarchy anyway.

"Good thing we got that good Mexican place down on the corner right Jill? We sure do like to eat there when we don't feel like cooking, retirement is so nice. Wish my kids would buy a house and get married."

Diversity is cancer

This society has ten years left at max

based. down with democracy.

Women? These are niggers, fucking boomer

I agree. It's fucking retarded and the evidence is overwhelming

Yea, I made the first two posts before it showed the wide shot of those fuckin morons. I assumed it was only women at first because the only person interrupting was that parroting little cunt.

allowing women to vote is what leads to "diversity"

The west is going to crumble, but i think it will take a bit longer

the protesters were a bunch of women and fags, anyway.

Boomers need to be humiliated, assaulted, and tortured before they learn their lesson. Most still won't learn.

Day of the Pillow, best day of my life.

STOOPID FOOKIN NIGGERS!

Who cares? Who wants to bet that shes voted for progressives, democrats, these types of people that allow all this to begin with? Its nice seeing boomers get dabbed on. Their last decade or so of life, they will see america have its life strangled out of them. The america they defended and said what ww2 was all about

bitches like her will just explain this away by saying they're young and passionate. tolerate tolerate tolerate. you're not a bad person until you plunge a knife into someone's neck for wrongthink.

>i think it will take a bit longer

Not a chance, the Federals Reserve's suicidal monetary policy has insured it.

Attached: yield curve.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

>"This country was founded on slavery"
>1775
>niggers in US
>implying

U idiots don't even have an excuse to hate.. Just little weak biitcchhesss that sense the end of your white privilege

didn't the constitution used to say to only let white people in
So you'd really be pledging allegiance to the boomer altered constitution

>comments disabled
hmmm

Really striking how niggers have no concept of self-restraint. They get a though in their heads and the immediate urge to say it. They also have no civility.

White men who also owned land. Personally I think it should go back to that. At least the land owning part

somebodys got some serious mouth noise on the mic god damn

It's called low impulse control. It's a result of their high testosterone and low IQ.

Fuck the pledge, patriotism is earnt not assumed. Why should Niggers and Chinks be forced to recite something they don't believe in?

It was lowered to 18, the same age as the draft. You know, so people sent off to die in a war have a say in what politicians are in office.

The future is South Africa-ization of America. Whites will be living behind walls and razor wires and still apologizing for being racist as they pay all of the taxes.
Just like South Africa, anyone that thinks this is insane will simply fly away to live somewhere else. So another domino falls...

>my father invited the colonoscopy scope

And not even he could see this shit coming.

>forced
How fucking stupid are you? No one is FORCING or even suggesting anyone be FORCED to do shit. The issue is that liberal immigrant niggers want to BAN it outright.

Because this country is fucking retarded. You can go off to fight wars for israel like a good goyim and vote for politicians but you can't drink or smoke for another few years so it makes 0 sense

Also this. I ceased being proud of this country awhile ago and the jew in office hasn't fixed that

Attached: Trumpcuck.jpg (636x763, 170K)

The draft should be abolished, too.

kek