Where were you when St. Manlet happened?

Blackops2cel is a cuck compared to this guy, he never admitted that he is an incel and always escaped from us. But St. Manlet stood up for all manlets, just watch his video.

mobile.twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099

His sacrifice will always be remembered in our hearts. Death to those whores and whiteknight faggots.

Attached: 46AB12BA-90FE-4010-B36E-2790779E0924.png (442x729, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paleyinstitute.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=DkzQxw16G9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thank God every day I don't have manlet med genes

>manlet revolution begi-
>oh that tall guy beat him up

How dare you insult the prophet? He stood up for all manlets everywhere.

Attached: 664BBDF1-5652-4E15-8EB7-053F3A2C0E72.jpg (577x289, 52K)

I actually felt bad for this guy. This is why we should sterilize all manlets. Their genes should not be allowed to go on. Nobody should suffer this existence.

Thankfully, if what this man says is true, manlets aren't getting pussy anyway so maybe this is a problem that will eventually solve itself.

Yeah, me too. Think how much shit that guy must to have had to put up with collectively to have a break down like that. Fuck

Attached: sad-pepe.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

r9k is two blocks down

There is no point in sterilizing them.
Before you know it, 6' will be the new manlet.
Some guys will have to suffer so the rest of us can be considered tall.

I have med genes, but I am 6'3" (1.91m). The trick is to not have manlet genes.

It was the day he'd had enough, feel bad for the guy. but that guy tackled him I almost pissed myself

R9gay, you mean? The last time I visited that place, they said that they were “happy” to be incels. So in other words, volcels. They’re literally self-confessed volcels and that’s why I never used it. And the reddit cancer, too. I wouldn’t even consider them to be part of the incel community (like PUAhate, incels.me/co/etc, lookism, etc).

god damn shortstack stumbling on into clown TOWN

too bad all the girls on those dating sites gave him the same fucking smirk with the biting lip

Attached: 1553046789875.jpg (275x275, 15K)

Dude y'all leave this guy the hell alone already...
He's been humiliated enough.
I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate the fact that you people are fat virgins with no friends broadcasted for the world to see

I'm 6' (barely past the manlet cutoff) and I couldn't imagine a full-grown man an entire ruler shorter than me. My wife is 5'5" and she's almost half a foot taller than him.

FUCK that's got to be a cruel existence.

Sad.
And now there's a viral video of his fucking breakdown... Poor guy

sitting at 5'11 (king of all manlets) we need to have this man enshrined in the manlet hall of fame.

I wonder when the stories are going to come out that after the video he's getting woman who feel bad

when will they ever learn?

>slams a full size newspaper
>lands 6 inches away
>sends first quake to Cali
>average size guy slams him
>sends the second larger tremor to Cali

He should have just stayed at the North Pole desu

I’m 5’9” and my wife is 5’3”. Is there anything we can do to keep our son from being a manlet? I’m feeding him lots of protein but maybe I need to ask his pediatrician about growth hormones.

nobody fucks short dudes

it's short women who create short men

stop fucking womanlets

>This-

breastfeed

no, more the more likely story will be that he kills himself

The absolute bullshit in this thread. Some of the most confident slayers ive ever met were manlets, meanwhile im a 6ft3 incel.

Also, god bless this man.

There’s this place in Florida called the Paley Institute where they give you heightening surgery. It’s based off an old Soviet system that doctors in Russia discovered during the Cold War that could be used to make someone taller during a surgical procedure that involves breaking the legs at the knees, which would make someone taller. They use some kind of bracket for your legs. It’s the only place in the United States that offers this surgery that I’m aware of.

paleyinstitute.org/

He can transition :^)

I was just reading the tweets and I've noticed that /pol is less disgusting then twitter.
Jow Forums is less disgusting than twitter. How in God's name is that possible?

Don’t give him drugs, just traumatize him enough as a child to develops Napoleon syndrome.

He'll probably take after you, around 5'7"-5'9"
but he can't be taller than you.
Sad to say

That's true. I dated a girl once who was 5'10" but I hated her so much. Maybe I should have stuck it out just for the tall kids.

If my kids grow up to be manlets they will serve as an eternal scar of my selfishness.

Twitter is full of women that agree that short men should be shamed. Jow Forums is full of short men that aren't getting laid.

Kek

Jow Forums has always been less disgusting than twitter. Normies inhabit twitter and our culture is disgusting.

No kidding - like he says, he gets smirks everywhere he goes, or bitten, hidden lips. It'd kill you.

lmfao pathetic shitlord internalizing what thots say on a scummy dating site

dude just needs to play within his own league or bring more to the table than a bagged out K-mart Polo and cargo shorts, jesus christ

manlets are either horribly insecure or they drastically over-compensate with shitloads of confidence - sometimes women find this charming and actually date a manlet

though 5 feet tall is pretty fucked for a guy, I'm 5'10" and can't imagine being any shorter than this

Attached: based thots.jpg (559x664, 73K)

Or just lead shoes on his feet and tons of helium balloons tied around his waist. Or just stretch him. I wouldn’t rely on meds though. Shit seems to backfire. Like hell have a full beard by 13 and be jacked as shit but growth wise I don’t know

Yeah but short women are the only ones good in bed...

Dude is pudgy and bald and eats bagels. Funny how he blames the one thing he has no power to change for his faults

Eh 5’2 doctor here, I get laid.

more like 5'5-5'7, sons always end up noticeably shorter than their dads if the mother is also short.

They have to make up for their lack of height

Attached: C7540E6E-10C0-4D01-AF3A-F0A5EB866666.jpg (2245x3000, 1.41M)

make sure he plays school sports.

in the first thread about it

Attached: 0796D7B3-618B-4B5C-82C5-ECFF96A4C6F1.jpg (745x525, 59K)

make sure he has good nutrition and plays sports

tall is relative
im 5'8 but my gf is 5'2

according to her i am tall
she always says things like "you are so tall"
it makes me laugh because in my head i am a manlet

Jow Forums is basically /lgbt/ at this point

Be careful, high test and lifting will actually make young boys grow less tall.

>so maybe this is a problem that will eventually solve itself
Nope.
Just women move the goalposts after everyone gets taller.
There will always be suffering.

have him start wrestling when he's young

This and start jui jitzu at age 5.

Attached: 69A710A5-7233-4B41-913A-3ADE32462E12.jpg (340x270, 33K)

The pussy is just genuinely better. Tall bitches are worthless in bed and they get extremely loose.
Sadly I married a 5'8 woman... absolute love of my life but sadly she'll never be any good in the bed.

I wouldn’t go to you for medical care. Just like I hate fat nurses trying to discuss health

Dwarfism is a common Jewish trait. As is being a loudmouth with a (((New York))) accent. The "unprovoked" attack at the end is clearly anti-Semitism

raw milk + lost of sports.

My brother in law is 5 eight and i am always jealous of the girls he gets.

He's probably an insanely smart guy. A bunch of people are harassing him for existing. They are the ones who are TRULY evil.

if you can't get laid at 6'3, you aren't even trying

addendum, it sucks. but for the guys around middle height [5'7-5'9] who usually have a faggy insecurity around women their height; serves them right to have manlet sons.

Twitter has been 100 percent kill whitey for years now

I never liked short women, but this video convinced me to only consider dating women 5'5 and up. No way I'm risking manlet sons.

Attached: 1531623551547.gif (500x385, 1.93M)

You wiley Jap; but you are right

They aren’t worthless if you want to create with a genetically better mate

Attached: 93AFB311-493B-49BD-9583-A38C1FFC852E.jpg (642x417, 53K)

friends are overrated and gay

5'8" here and have had ZERO trouble finding lots of little 5' tall pixies to play with. The whole manlet thing is laughable. I wouldn't look twice at a woman as tall or God forbid taller than me, just play ball in your league anons.

even the 2nd-hand embarrassment is making me feel suicidal.

I honestly feel bad for him.
>Have break down that is filmed only from when backlash starts
>scream extremely personal details about his love life out in public because he is so upset
>attempt to feel powerful by flexing on some tall guys
>try to regain some dignity
>tall guy just tackles you and lays on you
>some thot is broadcasting the whole thing to the world
>uses your viral breakdown to promote her instagram account
>proceed to get cyber bullied by millions of people online who are laughing at you

Some people get remembered for their highest points in life and sadly this short man will be known for his lowest point.

Normies sicken me. Point and laugh at the guy who is clearly in mental anguish. Laugh at natural eugenics playing out and the resentment it creates. Mock them and call them Incels. Society is sick. And most can’t even admit it.

I've noticed this too, but might it be that short girls make me feel better and hornier because I feel big and more dominating? As in it's not actually that they're better in bed or their vagina is any tighter, but that you perceive things differently with short girls.

In bed yeah she's worthless due to height alone. Fortunate that love and family are more than just sex.

have em to play basketball

um, no. I'm 5'7, and I only fuck women taller than me

How sad, whoever gets this done better down mountains of vitamin C or the arthritis later down the line will be a sonofabitch!

That’s exactly right user

this

make sure you beat your daughters if they insult manlets. we gotta raise our kids right

Charlie Manson could get laid, Too.

Attached: SRDR (36).jpg (740x555, 53K)

i could back in the day, a few times. but its not worth the effort. I always had to act like some tough alpha motherfucker. Women like the mask, but not the face beneath it. Fuck em all.

not sure what prompted it but whatever happened seems to have really set him off.

I'm a lot taller than him but still get nasty remarks for being slightly below average height, so i have no doubt he got dissed by one of the staff there. people are disrespectful and he looks like he's had about half a century of being treated like shit.

and why some 6+ foot person would tackle him is beyond me.

Forgot pic of rare Pepe

Attached: C4193E72-C60A-429E-859D-40FD233BC733.jpg (448x662, 75K)

this, couldn't have said it better myself. twitter really is a cesspool for this stuff

Attached: 1562398228118.jpg (960x720, 235K)

Would you say taller women are more lax with their height requirements? I'm 5'10 but always wanted to be with a taller woman.

The normies are incapable of empathy because the thot that posted the video used the buzzword "misogynistic" in the post, so he's already a bad person in their mind. Whenever anyone loses their cool, normies are fundamentally incapable of asking themselves what drove that person to that point. Instead they condemn the behavior, as it's simply beyond the pale. Trying to understand it would lend it credibility and being against the neoliberal world order is not to be questioned, nor is it to be credited.

It's not that the guy was angry, it's that he was angry at women. Women are above men on the progressive stack, and since he punched up, he deserves to be absolutely destroyed. If he kills himself because of this, these normies will applaud and think themselves virtuous for doing so.

Based as fuck. Hope the manlet sues the aggressive nigger for every last penny he has.

>Would you say taller women are more lax with their height requirements?
yes. short women are the biggest haters of manlets. no wonder lanklets keep fucking them. they treat them like gods

RIP Midget man, but you had to learn some day.
Being as tall as you are should get you mires just off height alone. Next time a girl looks in ur direction try your chances.

Attached: 0265c108142adf3104a22955515881f9.jpg (800x730, 138K)

today's chads are tomorrow's manlets, if women refuse to date a man shorter than 6' today tomorrow the newest crop will refuse to date a man below 6'4". this is how hypergamy works. the only way to stop is an abolition of woman's rights and treating them as chattel again

ONE MAN
ONE WIFE

People have been getting taller and taller every generation due to sexual selection. You've probably heard that the average man was about 5 feet tall in the times of Jesus. People are going to keep getting taller and taller until we reach a point where everyone has health problems due to bones not being strong and blood not circulating well throughout the body. It will probably be when the average height is about 7 1/2 feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=DkzQxw16G9w

Attached: b889b999c93e7660f4_d0gmvywkn.jpg (500x751, 89K)

They were probably laughing and shit talking him and he kept trying to ignore it and then when he finally went bananas is when they started recording him.

The same ass hats who are laughing at him are the ones crying about how love trumps hate and not to bully drag kids.

No but alot of them are pretty sex starved, look them in the eyes and be semi charming and you will get laid.

lol both of these guys are fucking idiots. the dude that choked him and slammed him onto the ground had me rollin' but he's an idiot because he's going to be charged with assault. Wish I knew what happened afterward. Dumb ho stopped recording.

>and why some 6+ foot person would tackle him is beyond me
Because he was being aggressive and threatening.
He is lucky that the man-sized man doesn't perceive him as a real threat, otherwise he wouldn't do such a soft takedown.
If I was there I would probably have goaded him into taking a swing at me so I have an excuse to knock him out.

Guys I have been spinning my brain over this and have drawn up a quick prototype solution.

Attached: hilts.png (1009x858, 52K)

kek

My Dads a 5'8 Med. Hes an angry man.

wrong. it's due to better diets and hormones in the meat

Pol is more honest, honesty is Often painful but not now. The man is clearly Broken, went over the Edge. Can't blame him. I'm 6', dad's 5'7 and mum 5'3. All brothers and Sisters are manlets/petit and I'm the thé "giant", feels good.

Get out of japan you dumb nigger.

I have found this to be the opposite. At 5'8" I've always gone for the short ones, usually those around 5'. It boils down to looks, if they think you are good looking and are about something then that's all that matters

Attached: Muslim women driving dodgems.jpg (312x281, 26K)

So... it would rotate under itself, get caught on something, you trip, and you break your shins.

You can’t get angry over natty select bro, women are instinctively attracted to taller than them. Usually 6’ or more. Andnifnits a y’all woman with a short man, Usually the man has wealth, or that type of material security. It’s just a woman’s natural instinct to be attracted to taller males.