Flat Earthers are stupid

Flat Earthers are stupid.

>Just do the research for yourself

I did, your shitty explanations don't line up.

Attached: accurate.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0
youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtube.com/watch?v=WIhv8dMZWeI&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEd2__xVXd3sLv7QrkU721u6&index=12&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk
youtu.be/vVX-PrBRtTY
youtube.com/user/Wolfie6020/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=01WpGDwSPpg
youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54
youtu.be/2_i0uvsyTPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: infiniteplane.jpg (1374x1046, 389K)

Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0

Azimuthal Map erased

youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE

Attached: azumuthal.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Attached: polarnight2.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: missingcurve.jpg (900x675, 98K)

Attached: seasons2.jpg (758x946, 164K)

Why are shadows longer during winter?

Its because the sun is making its widest circular orbit... just like if you take a lamp from the middle of a room and move it further away. The light further extends your shadow, just like the sun.

Attached: seasonsflatearth.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

Gopro footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small reflection below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this reflective lightsource from the sun is so SMALL???

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: locallight2.jpg (1081x803, 280K)

Attached: earth chan.jpg (680x930, 64K)

>>Just do the research for yourself

Look at flight patterns

Attached: airmapofworld.jpg (1536x1030, 632K)

"Flat Earth" is literally just a psy-op. Whenever people uncover real conspiracies, brainlets can just say "hurr, Seth Rich? That's just a conspiracy theory like flat earth!!!"

As a ham radio enthusiast I would be curious how a flat earthier explains a radio horizon... or pretty much anything bouncing radio signals around the curvature of the earth

Why fake outer space?

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>everything I don't like is muh conspiracy!
>except for the ones I like
It's like you don't even try to know Christ.

well congrats then

you're less retarded than most here

>Why fake outer space?

Attached: wiretangled.webm (932x524, 2.74M)

>Why fake outer space?

Attached: cgiproof.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

the entire earth does not experience summer and winter at the same time. the northern and southern hemispheres experience summer and winter at different times. It is currently summer in the northern hemisphere but winter in the southern hemisphere.

>Why fake outer space?

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

lol

This is the stupidest thing ever, FBI disinfo nigger. What would the jews gain from hiding an infinite sheet of ice from us goys?

Guess what Holy book tells us the Earth is a flat, stationary square?
Guess what Holy book they don't want you to read?
Find Jesus, asian sinner.

Flat Earth is a psyop designed to distract from the truth which is hollow Earth.

Attached: FD2F418F-9C5D-483D-A66B-9C4346C45F03.png (480x360, 275K)

>what would the jews gain from hiding an infinite sheet of ice from us goys

probably the realist thing that will be said in this whole thread

please kill yourself.
how can you be so smart yet so dumb?
just... just do it man. for all of us.

>What would the jews gain from hiding an infinite sheet of ice from us goys?
>us goys?

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

What if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

Attached: infiniterealm2.jpg (1374x918, 262K)

I'm glad you showed up

>The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
>or
>8in.(distance in miles^2)
For an observer who's eyeball is literally half in the dirt

Attached: HorizonDistance.png (1005x546, 71K)

>please kill yourself.
>how can you be so smart yet so dumb?
>just... just do it man. for all of us.

Attached: adhominem.jpg (625x648, 91K)

The shit here is so painfully stupid that if you really believe this you should kill yourself. If you’re a boomer here pushing this please jump off a cliff.

>For an observer who's eyeball is literally half in the dirt

So whats the math? What is the correct curvature drop per mile?

Attached: curvechart3.jpg (1789x1004, 267K)

You didn’t provide facts other than anecdotal horse shit. “Facts are an imagine with words next to it.” Kill yourself you fucked boomer

Flat earth is a NASA psyop to get people to read and learn things they take for granted and dont really understand

Globe:
>fly lines of latitude
>fly straight line
>50 N of equator is same time as 50 S
>flying the equator takes longer than either
Flat:
>fly lines of latitude
>fly constantly at an angle to remain on path
>50 N of equator takes least time
>equator takes longer than 50 N
>50 S takes longer than equator
Why don't we just do this?

Who cares if it’s flat or round

Fren, even if you send flat earther into space the'll still not believe and will say that they were on hallucinogen drugs or something. I once saw video of youtube where two flat heads were conducting an experiment. The results were in favor of spherical earth. They still didn't believed it. I can't find the video, I bet they deleted it. It was from some documentary where the were proving the flat earth.

It's round.

Attached: 1562298485430.jpg (1720x8208, 2.16M)

How do you think hell feels, sinner? Guess you'll find out.

Pudding head. You deserve to be deceived, globetard.

This shit is activated by same brain cells than religion.

>flat disk flying in space
that's not the flat earth theory at all, your combining globe theory with flat earth theory into something no one believes in.

>It's round.

k

Attached: circumfrenceproblem.jpg (2000x1344, 789K)

>Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense
This is some Owen Benjamin tier head calculations kek

>Globe:
>>fly lines of latitude
>>fly straight line
N of equator is same time as 50 S
>>flying the equator takes longer than either
>Flat:
>>fly lines of latitude
>>fly constantly at an angle to remain on path
N of equator takes least time
>>equator takes longer than 50 N
S takes longer than equator
>Why don't we just do this?

Attached: northsouth.jpg (564x564, 51K)

I think the earth is round but there’s a strong possibility they have it wrong about orbiting the sun and sheeeit

Why the fuck would nasa give a shit about what people understand or not?

>Guess what Holy book tells us the Earth is a flat, stationary square?
I don't know if Discworld is really a Holy Text, by if you're that devout of a Pratchett fan, go for it.

I think this whole flat earth thing silly shows that not everyone has to know every single mundane fact to live their lives. Who cares if the earth is or isn't flat, who cares if the Holocaust did or didn't happen. None of it matters if you go on about your life. And that's what the establishment is afraid of you figuring out.

But that doesn't really answer the question. The implication is you time the flights on all three paths.

That is done, though. It's just not in high demand, and not a safe route.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIhv8dMZWeI&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEd2__xVXd3sLv7QrkU721u6&index=12&t=14s

Attached: 1549171796642.png (645x773, 11K)

Fun fact, the website mentioned in that video removed that map mode from the site.

Flat earth use to be a meme. No literal retards actually believe this.

if IF this picture is true, then how come nothing at great distance ever appears to be leaning away from us

>no one knows! who cares! let it go and live in the world of sin!
You're getting warmer. Warmer. Warmer...you're hot! You're in hell! Oh no, if only you'd searched for Jesus instead of the world while playing hot-and-cold, you would have found the warmth of Jesus instead of your everlasting doom!

Now*

>Fun fact, the website mentioned in that video removed that map mode from the site.

Yeah no shit, why would they do that? Because it was an indication on truth that was requested to be hidden

Attached: tilted.jpg (1640x720, 310K)

Flat earth tards stole the wall concept from Game of Thrones. Sad!

The more attention you give them the more it credits their mental illness.

only fags edit

Shut the fuck up you boomer Retard

>Flat earth tards stole the wall concept from Game of Thrones. Sad!

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

---

Antarctic Explorers Killed? Jarle Andhoy's Story
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk

Attached: icewallcompiliation.jpg (948x3880, 668K)

but you just said who cares, and are here giving it your attention, sup with that huh

Kill yourself if you don't know the answer.

Attached: 1557291231356.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Or people who actually have an education and care about their grammar.

Oh fuck, what if the world is a cylinder and the ice caps go on infinity?

Attached: 1554606380856.jpg (500x621, 88K)

Lots of shills out today, trying vainly to deny the Truth. Have you disproven anything in this thread? No? Huh.

all i can add is you're wrong about the drop maths

I've seen the curvature of the earth with my own eyes

That’s a cliff at best. Flat earthed spewing nonsense yet again. I bet y’all think the undead are out there too

According to a flat earth model, it should take longer to fly between south america and africa the farther south you go. however a flight from Santiago (Northern Brazil) and Luanda (Angola) is about 20 hours, which is about the same amount of time it takes to fly from Montevideo (Uruguay) to Cape Town (South Africa) the distance between Uruguay and South Africa appears farther on maps, including a flat earth model than brazil and angola. So why are the flight times about the same? It's because the earth is round so flying east/west at different laditudes require different amount of land to cover depending on the laditude. The closer you are to the poles, based on human convieved laditude, the less earth, or sphere, you'll have to fly over; meanwhile flying closer to the equator requires flying over more sphere as it is closer to a full revolution around the sphere

>all i can add is you're wrong about the drop maths

Thanks for proving me wrong with facts and data

Attached: mnteverestFISHY.jpg (704x886, 209K)

And the jews don’t want to get to these resources, other goys and food because??? Flat Earth is retard nigger shit

>I bet y’all think the undead are out there too
Unfortunately, yes

Attached: challengeralive.jpg (1111x642, 563K)

Oh I forgot asia was smaller than south america; retard.

>Oh I forgot asia was smaller than south america; retard.

Mercator Projection is WRONG

youtu.be/vVX-PrBRtTY

Attached: cgiearth2.jpg (960x960, 214K)

this is retarded, how are the season lines separate from each other?

Imagine spending countless hours combing books, sources and using math and science just to explain your point of view and every one discredits you and doesn't believe you. Then you continue, Flat earthers really are Insane.

>Being this stupid.

Attached: 1560814635731.png (482x427, 79K)

> Eratosthenes of Cyrene (276 BC – 195 BC) was a Greek polymath (mathematician, geographer, poet, astronomer, and music theorist). He was a man of learning, becoming the chief librarian at the Library of Alexandria. He invented the discipline of geography, including the terminology used today. He is best known for being the first person to calculate the circumference of the Earth, which he did by comparing angles of the mid-day Sun at two places a known North-South distance apart. His calculation was remarkably accurate. He was also the first to calculate the tilt of the Earth's axis, again with remarkable accuracy. Additionally, he may have accurately calculated the distance from the Earth to the Sun and invented the leap day. He created the first map of the world, incorporating parallels and meridians based on the available geographic knowledge of his era.

What the fuck are you talking about?! A reporter took a bunch of flat earthers and went to the beach and then they showed them how the boat slowly goes under the horizon (it was an experiment to show them) as it sails further away. Then they asked the cult leader if he still believes there is no curvature. He turns to the group and he asks them: "DO YOU BELIEVE?", and the group answer was: "NOOOOO!" fucking kek!

also if you moved the lightbulb away from the wall you would see more of it, the bulb isn't in the same position relative to the wall where the sun is

Jews pushing it, niggers believing it. It's a pretty good psyop actually since it discredits the real stuff.

>Flat earthers really are Insane.

Great, prove me wrong then.

If not for NASA and pictures of earth and ancient greek myths about proving earth round (see ) HOW would you know the earth is round and not flat?

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

How does it feel to deny all your life, knowing you'll have to confess that Jesus Christ is King even though it's too late for you? God doesn't accept halfway believers. He says he'll spew you from his mouth - Revelation 3:16

Daily reminder that there are entire channels devoted to destroying the rubbish that is flat Earth. This one is made by a pilot:

youtube.com/user/Wolfie6020/videos

Nice try, shill. You can't rob me of my savior.

Flat earthers are Jewish. NASA gets huge budget cuts and Israel gets higher Aid. Jews don't want us to escape earth.

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=01WpGDwSPpg

>You'll have to explain to Jesus that you believe the world is round instead of flat.

Attached: 1543721129171.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>Daily reminder that there are entire channels devoted to destroying the rubbish that is flat Earth. This one is made by a pilot:

This pilot admits to know the earth is FLAT

youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54

Attached: pilot2.png (586x605, 243K)

You pretty much proved my point. Religion boiled down is a social road map for retards. Lays out simple principles to create a relatively civilized society.

underrated post

Fuck off globetard

I'll agree that Jews don't ever want us to escape Earth.

>>You'll have to explain to Jesus that you believe the world is round instead of flat.

youtu.be/2_i0uvsyTPg

"Did Christ think the earth was flat??"

Norm McDonald and Larry King on DNA and flat earth

Attached: highaltitude.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Yes, that's exactly what you'll have to do, and yes, you'll look exactly like your pic while doing it.

Jesus Christ and God have way better things to do then send me and 90% of the world to hell for not believing in a flat earth. Besides Jesus and God love us and forgives us if we repent. Now go to sleep all that sugar free monster goes to your head.

Support flat earth

Caption my smuggie fren

Attached: 1C9ED93F-AB5E-43F0-909E-39497FA5D739.jpg (2048x1536, 231K)

>My pilot is better than your pilot cause my pilot says the Earth is flat and that's way cooler than a boring round Earth. Sure none of the science adds up and I want it to be flat because of muh bible but that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong lol.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comdfdsfdd.jpg (800x450, 44K)