What is gonna happen?

What is gonna happen?

Attached: 20190710_225448.jpg (720x1040, 316K)

A lot of people are going to be arrested. Or mutate. Take your pick.

i'm betting maybe 50 active participants and 199,950 spectators

Can’t arrest 200,000 people.

Does anyone have a live cam setting?
Sauce?

Attached: DeepDescriptiveIndiancow-small.gif (435x250, 892K)

>first they storm area 51
>then they storm wall street
>then they storm washtington d.c.

is this the beginning of a Ukrop-style Maidan happening in shartland?

But you can fire an assault of rubber bullets on them. And fire crippling sound waves at them.

They’ll all mysteriously evaporate before they even get close

Niggers get away with it in stores, never get in trouble for it either, so sure, why not.

the biggest blood bath on american citizens since waco

gayest larp ever.

Thousands of people dying in the Nevada desert from heat stroke.

The greatest gathering of humans since ever

Attached: Arc trooper approves.jpg (473x390, 21K)

oh shit. I'm gonna load up and sell water there. $10 a bottle for anyone that isn't white. Jews pay double. Whites pay cost.

Attached: 1390286557291.gif (222x197, 1.92M)

Attached: 43659525-375F-445E-A810-9C389B80BC1A.jpg (1440x1440, 189K)

naaaahhh fuckit, whites drink free.

>what is gonna happen?
I’m gonna buy stock in body bag companies and get fucking rich

Attached: ABF3759D-5BF9-4AE6-B771-703B47CC3A16.jpg (280x300, 21K)

Joing a facebook group or marking interested on a facebook ad does not equal signed up to go and will definitely attend.

The only aliens in the Nevada desert are the illegal kind

>90% won't show up
>Of the 10% that do show, 99% of them won't do shit
>The Gov will use those sound wave things on them and stop them in their tracks

Easy

Attached: 5c5uwk78fd931.jpg (640x960, 92K)

theyll just raid your stand

200k more added to the no-fly list

>200,000 people scheduled to storm Area 51.
>Can't arrest us all.

You're going to see a lovely, live-action demonstration of why democracy and the "power of the people is a joke, (and always has been and always will be).

1) The first thing you're going to see is that there's a big difference between talking on social media vs. putting your big-boy pants on and doing what you say. The actual turnout will be 200-300 at best.

2) The second thing you're going to see is that decentralized groups of strangers are no match for an organized, cohesive, hierarchical force. The group of raiders will be totally directionless. And at some point in the process, they will get absolutely BTFO by the authorities.

3) The third thing you're going to see is that everybody will be looking around for someone else to make tje first move. And nobody will want to be that guy.

4) The final thing you'll see is that the MINUTE shit starts getting real, everybody will shit their pants and scatter like cockroaches.

These are basically the reasons why every democratic, western country is a total shit-show right now.

Attached: 5047e04ef8b6644a1b43f53e13e2c75b256ae891dee62055a52fad38129db58f.jpg (1080x1036, 176K)

They’re not going to show up. Anyone who thinks there’s ayys in Area 51 is either:

>boomer
>stoner
>nigger
>brown

None of these types have any agency and will never accomplish anything. They’ll all be at home watching kikeflix.

Inb4 nothing happens and the whole sign up here was just glownigger honeypot

i'm in. i need a fun summer projects. besides, i pay for area 51 thru my taxes, so i have a right to take a look at it.

Attached: 1303350926571.jpg (600x451, 44K)

One got away

Why not just order a bunch from alibaba and sell em yourself? Keep all the profits

Nailed it, my dude. This is peak normie bullshit right here

Here's what will happen
>They will be sighted long before they get to the infamous signs with the camo dudes
>Camo dudes there waiting, tell them to fuck off
>They pass, warning shots and shootings happen
>Gunships scrambled

What will really happen
>All of the above up to them getting to the signs
>They hang around a while
>Take selfies, live stream and shit
>A couple of brave ones go past the signs and are immediately taken down and arrested
>The group by the signs slowly depletes as they go away
>Later on they call it a successful raid.

Based and redpilled

I actually hope they do it. Boomers have lived their whole lives believing that one day all the government secrets will be disclosed to them. They’re getting antsy.

Boomers rise up

John Podesta heavily believes in UFO's and aliens

Trump wants to expose UFO sightings

good luck

Jimmy Carter said the same thing and it never happened cause muh national security.

Also, THIS

Attached: 1342420350224.gif (350x262, 2.48M)

This.

Attached: 7D58225A-FB80-4FD8-AF93-31EC03F1CF79.gif (500x500, 83K)

he's to warn the rest

Are you implying a single hero is going to make it and disable all the defenses for the other 5

His CIA mission will be complete.

Attached: bob_lazar.jpg (303x400, 20K)

this is the most probable theory, it would take a new hitler like person to lead a raid into area 51, a person with charisma and lots of connections.

Hopefully they all get strafed by an A10 and it results in the flatearth/haarp/ayylmao/beam weapon threads disappearing.

Attached: tom_delonge.jpg (1002x1333, 262K)

>What is gonna happen?
199k won't turn up, the other 1k will be arrested for trespassing

why did that guy get touted as original when he pretty much spouted the same bs that older "whistleblowers" did?

you may have found a use for niggers

>What is gonna happen?
nothing

>signed up
DDEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

This would be a perfect time to test an alien death ray

Well, he was the guy who brought Area 51 and S4 to the public's attention.
Probably their first semi-successful "Snowden" operation.

They jam all radio communication, allow them into the perimiter of the base out of sight of observers and a squadron of TR-3B's strafes the crowd with energy weapons leaving nothing but dust behind and it all gets blamed on swamp gas.

didnt they all ready fuck up by letting it be known they were gonna do it?

>what is going to happen
Warning over loud speakers to not proceed or they will put themselves in lethal danger. Landmines explode. One or two people hurt by the landmines are milked by the news cycle for days to paint Trump as Hitler again.

I will let you in on a "secret". The DOE shoots before asking any questions. May wanna look up who handles security for those types of sites.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-225623_Plague Inc.jpg (2280x1080, 1.82M)

no one is going to show up

Is that bike possessed?

These joke groups get set up all the time. I joined one that claimed we were all gonna go to the beach and protest Hurricane Irma when it arrives. It's great seeing boomers come in with a complete lack of awareness and posting how stupid the world has become.

The arrest of 200,000 people in the most elaborate and well publicised honeypot

How many people does the US currently have improsoned?

This.

will santa ocasio ortez be there screaming at a pile of sand that's what I want. then it's revealed we are piloting secret drones made from undocumented immigrant children who are in the process of dehydration

This is a psyop. Bluebeam/disclosure is already on the menu and this stunt is nothing more than astroturf.

some people get shot, also

probably millions imprisoned, and millions that need to be imprisoned. it isn't very safe here unless you live in a huge gated community

>implying they even show up
A couple hundred will meet a few miles away from the base and then quietly disband when they see armed guards.

He is such a fucking goober. The epitome of the "useful idiot".

I dont think it's a "raid" when you telegraph it all over Facebook and YouTube for 6 months beforehand. They're gonna move out all the ayy lmaos and fill the base with horny marines.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562822141756.jpg (960x914, 86K)

You absolutely can. Especially if they actually mass up out in the middle of the fucking desert.

Let's for a moment indulge the fantasy that 200k people show up.
All they have to do is barricade roads and wait for them to surrender. The security perimeter is many miles from the base and there is nothing else around. Like nothing but barren desert for 20 pr 30 miles in any direction.

Close down the roads, erect tents to distribute water to attendees in exchange for surrender and wait. Simple.

Anything of value is underground or no longer there. A big nothing is gonna happen.

Implying the people will be looking like leftist cucks.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (990x742, 151K)

There hasn't been ayy's in the desert since the 60s. They're in mountain bunkers in remote mountain wildernesses.

There aren't any alien secrets at Area 51. Bob Lazar is the one who made it famous and he's stated over and over again the base was S4 south of Area 51 at Papoose lake. Assuming what he said is true do you think they'd keep all the Alien shit there after he leaked all that info? It's been completely demolished and filled back in with dirt if it ever was real.

>lets storm a remote hardened desert military facility with shoot to kill defences.
>lets not storm say the Fed or Wall street or Google something that may actually have an effect.

i dont believe anyone will even turn up let alone "raid" anything.

30 people will show up. Ten of those people are going to be feds.

There hasn't been ayy's in the mountain bunkers since 911. They're in government positions now.

Will be shut down miles from the target and any mob forming before there's a chance to organize.

Someone in the crowd refused to call it she.

Attached: 300px-Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg (299x224, 33K)

>buying a meme

I appreciate your service

Attached: download (16).jpg (222x227, 7K)

Area 51 is an empty shell.
We are not in the 80's anymore.

this is from an earlier thread

>tunneling teams

Attached: 1562777963436.jpg (720x527, 40K)

even if 100% show up they'll just deploy those microwave crow control vehicles that make it feel like you skin is boiling off

Nobody will show up

They want to attack in waves but post the details online
Fuck I hope we at least get some good webm from that
No joke if one of you A51 spooks is watching just remember to use drone surveillance and upload the footage here.

>What is gonna happen?

A bunch of retards are gonna get stopped by guys in MRAPS with M2s pointed at them trying to "raid" a base where they moved all the interesting shit decades ago to other locations normies have never heard of

/thread

If you think the government can't cattleherd a bunch of people in the middle of the desert completely away from everything especially when they're broadcasting when they're going to do it months in advance you're totally ignorant lmao.

In fact this whole thing is so blatantly stupid I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of cops/feds actually launched the whole thing as a brilliant overtime scam. This whole thing is a genius overtime scam because every single badge in the area is going to eat off of this. From the EMTs to the fire department to the prison guards to the beat cops to the feds to the contractors, everyone gets paid and a lot of them will get overtime.

If you think cops don't like having work made for them you're an imbecile lol of course they like it that's how they get paid. That's how they validate having a job.

What will happen is they'll do some surveillance on the organizers (easiest job ever just sit in a car with a camera pointed at some do nothing loser while he does nothing and you eat donuts), they'll get a picture of how big the thing is actually going to be IRL, they'll call in enough cops and bring in enough equipment to bring the crowd, and then if a mass of people actually show up and try anything they'll get blasted with water cannons, smothered in tear gas, shot with rubber bullets and pepper sprayed, then ziptied and thrown into vans and hauled off to local booking where they'll all get thrown into the same jail cell where they'll yell at some guards who will just pull out MP3 players crank the music up and laugh at them for being dumbasses.

Then the masses will plead guilty to some minor charge of trespassing and get community service and the organizers will get heavily prosecuted and get a year or two in county jail and nobody will remember any of this after a couple of weeks. But everybody at every step of the way in the government will get a nice fat bonus out of it and a pat on the back and free donuts/coffee.

>feel like your skin is boiling off
Ouch

Lets say people actually storm the city. How can this end well?
>You open fire with live rounds. Showing that you'd rather kill your own American people in this instance but not open fire on people who try to storm the boarder
>You do nothing against the overwhelming mass and people find out whats at A51 [which honestly I doubt there is much, maybe just the most experimental tech]

>Actually all of them will show up.
>They storm into area 51.
>Area 51 defense will use up all bullets, energy of their microwave Sonic weapons.
>Everybody is dead or ran away, the ones who left is bunch of some tenacious weebs who believe that there are alien waifus inside and they are just too stubborn to die because their desire for alien waifus keeps them moving.
>Area 51 security will actually let them in and show that they don't have alien waifus, only some dead big head alien.
>They release these weebs while they slowly walk in unspeakable dissapotment.
>Aliens seeing that show from their space camera thing felt really bad for them. So they decided to actually create some artificial life forms like [pic related] and give them to weebs.

Attached: b90.jpg (990x676, 119K)