So is this like another psy op?

So is this like another psy op?

Attached: cfc681a86bb74f4f9fa71c55e875aca3.jpg (1394x1213, 861K)

Everything is a psy-op and nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1552087295964.png (483x638, 186K)

Russia need to be invaded. All thier men genocided and women taken as sex slaves

His name was Seth Rich and he was murdered. I'm not Russian either.

The Russians cut Yang's mic

The Russians are at fault for Slavery.

Why are the kikes reviving 2016 stories?

Seth Rich was a hoax btw

I don't know what others read into this, but this tells me that Clinton being behind the murder is 100 percent true.

The implication of the disproportionate media propagation of the story of this phony report is that it's fake conclusion rules out Clinton as being behind it. This gives people the impression that they are concluding that for themselves when in fact they are being led to that conclusion with corrupted logic.

There's no reason for this invention if there is no reason to believe that Clinton was behind the murder. The lady dost protest too much, methinks.

Attached: Loser.jpg (529x531, 99K)

The media is a psy-op, haven’t you been paying attention?

Hey kike tell your boss you failed to infiltrate Jow Forums because of your ignorance of board culture. Seth rich was ordered to be killed by the DNC and was killed by MS13 whom didn’t rob him and steal his wallet. They just killed him. It was a hit.

Remember anons:
Multinational corporations and government agencies don't spend millions of dollars to push "public service anouncements" for random hoaxes. If they're putting in this much effort to convince the public that "nothing is going on", then something is probably going on.

>MSDNC
>Yahoo News

Funny how they're the best disseminators of disinformation around

I guess the DC police and the staff of the hospital they took him to are Putin plants too, right?

Attached: 1495516186725.jpg (1200x925, 303K)

Good eyes user

Kys shill.

>msm planting disinformation ahead of the curve to the normies
>same playbook

everything is planted by the Russians

Attached: 1391497734573.jpg (710x528, 66K)

Logic is sound

I'm pretty sure the us government thinks Jow Forums is just Russian shitposting

Igor are you here, it's Ivan

The “Yahoo News Investigation” making these claims is written by the same guy the FBI leaked the Steele dossier to in order to corroborate itself so they could use it in their FISA application.

Because They're so fucking clever.

Attached: absoluteretardd.jpg (790x467, 100K)

Yes

pepe is starting to freak me out guys, he used to seem so loveable and sweet, but recently he's been distant and acting strange. He used to be the goofy guy that'd drop his pants to pee in a urinal. Now he's dying his hair, adopting strange hairstyles, smoking, wearing a bow-tie, and he rarely says anything, his response to just about everything seems to just be "*honk*" Does our buddy need some sort of help?

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (329x357, 20K)

In all ways but physical, I am a russian troll

It's just convenient to dismiss everything as "Russian". Was the Ron Paul 2008 and 2012 campaigns Russian, too? All those "conspiracy nuts" talking about the Fed and government spying/psy-ops. Definitely none of those same people are the ones still paying attention and pointing out the bullshit on the internet. Nope, Russians, for sure.

The media deserves to be nuked into Oblivion.

let me take a wild guess what country you want to carry out the actual invasion

That's clown world hilarious if true

True at this point everyone needs to just get off the internet and start going out side.

its almost like msnbc and cnn WANT to legitimize russia because thats all theyve done for 2 years straight

I fking love Gangnam Style.

ron paul is a confirmed russian shill. in fact he was not even born in the united states, he's from some eastern europe shithole and the kgb got him fake documents.

>MS13

Attached: 1544448292344.jpg (958x707, 166K)

Well they avoided saying "sources" at least.

>I’m not Russian
>But I ingest Russian-manufactured fake news
Stay woke, faggot.

Attached: 1EF4763B-BAD9-404F-92B7-60DE9D9D4A9A.jpg (460x444, 47K)

Iran needs to nuke israel.

Attached: 1528603360029.png (1484x989, 1.83M)