Jow Forums will defend this because the victims are Muslim

>Jow Forums will defend this because the victims are Muslim

Attached: intermarriage.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dilireba_/status/959750190403002368
iuhrdf.org/help
youtu.be/kF11uwUGZog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will not defend miscegenation thank you very much

What's the big deal?

>The Han overlords picked the ugliest man possible to marry her.

Maybe if you Muslim assholes weren't so insufferable ungrateful cunts, the evil white man would have been your (powerful) allies.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (640x370, 36K)

yes

Maybe the Muslims should invade the Chinese instead of the West then.

poor girl, that face just breaks my heart :(

forced marriage with the aim of breeding her people out of existence
the Uyghur men are put into concentration camps to die off
In other words, a real Holocaust and the world turns a blind eye.

Let me just call up my buddy, Schlomo. He can probably work something out.

Hopefully her daughter wont get her clit cut off at the very least.
I dont want china to turn into a brown country though.

look how ugly that guy is

Fake and Gay

Attached: E7C41891-FD8A-4384-8F80-EB2C66E1A5B6.jpg (629x648, 157K)

Poor girl, she is cute and that chink is atrocious. But, she is Muslim, so I don't know.

Attached: Apu the Crusader.png (657x527, 168K)

what a cutie!

imagine having to have sex with a micropenis for the rest of your life
F

The chinese will pay for this.The chinese WILL pay for this. Subhuman filth. And the rest of the world as well, for not doing anything and just watching.

could u imagine sniffing her brapper

There ARE Muslims in China
They're being sent to reeducation camps

she cute any vids of her wedding night?

i would lick the poo off my own dick after giving her the old anal

Muslim is not a race

says who? cnn? weren't all marriages arranged in China until recently anyway?

nevertheless that two second movie is real illuminating, gives one pause alright

you, on the other hand, have some kind of an argument

Then their men would be sent to "reeducation camps" whilst their women will be married off to chinamen and the most beautiful ones used as propaganda pieces for the communist party: twitter.com/dilireba_/status/959750190403002368

Attached: Dilmurat Dilraba.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Put the bomb down and chill the fuck out Abdul.

>But, she is Muslim, so I don't know.
>muh judeo christian
>muh deus vult
Americans were barely aware that sand people still existed before jews started pushing their agenda. Who’s the real enemy?

>Muslim girl In forced marriage shocker

what do u think her brapper smells like guys?

How's life in Minnesota, Mohammed?

do u think her brapper smells like stale catfish?

Correct

iuhrdf.org/help

DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE

>muslim girl in forced marriage

wait isnt that whats supposed to happen to her?

Lol, nice try

>Who’s the real enemy?
Muslims, jews and the Chinese too.

>Jow Forums will defend this because the victims are Muslim
Indeed. Eat shit, faggot.

>only sand niggers dont like kikes
Found the jew.
You need to go back to your desert hovel with your sand nigger cousins.

That man is UGLY, his family is so delighted that they might actually get a human looking grandchild that they are oblivious to how awkward this all is.

Yeah, but I guess not even muslim men are that ugly.

This honestly makes my blood boil. A real life Holocaust and nobody gives a shit just because they're Muslim.

>Arabs have This user has bad reading comprehension

Really makes one ponder

This honestly makes my blood boil. A real life Holocaust and nobody gives a shit just because they're Muslim.

> be muslims
> be insufferable cunts to everyone, including other muslims
> oy vey! why don't you care when something bad happens to us

Slavic men should be colonizing all of Central Asia to make R1a dominant once again in both blood and appearance

Muslims have no power on their own. They wouldn't stand a chance against the West if westerners themselves weren't giving up themselves to them.
No muslim country has any chance against China as well. Even if all muslim countries including the oil overlords joined forces against China, they would fail.

The last time Muslims had real power was during the Crusades. Honestly, I would like them to have real power to anihilate us. At least that would unite the west against a common threat, and even if we lose at least we would die fighting as brothers. It's better than killing ourselves through immigration and miscigenation.

Poor girl

>Implying the chinks can repel an invasion
Getting raped by foreigners is a time-honored Chinese tradition

Attached: 1532227806517.png (800x1672, 209K)

You know they're white, Pedro?

HAHAHA THIS RICECEL CAN GET A 10/10 CAUCASIAN MUSLIM GF AND Jow Forums IS STILL VIRGINS

Attached: 9fc1807c5f12e56ce188440a7cb9cac3.png (640x1136, 1.55M)

Based Han Chinese.

They should castrate and enslave the uyghur men. Make them work in toxic cadmium and asbestos mines.

It's not just because they're Muslim, honestly. It's also because it's the Chinese and it's a genocide of white people.

Awww, Achmed buttmad that his global islamic domination jihad isn't going as planned? Imagine that chink's drooling tongue and gnarled buckteeth scrapping across her pale arabian olive skin on her wedding night, her face grimacing more at the thought of knowing that whatever unholy mongrel offspring she squeezes out for him will never know the light of islam under the same pain of death that her brothers, father and uncles are facing in a chinese reeducation camp.

Why? The tradition is to look sad.

China's undoing will be the same undoing that it has always been for thousands of years, they breed their own future conquerers through oppression.

If they really wanted to ruin these people, they would buy them all television sets and give them welfare.

Huns (led the downfall of the roman empire) and Mongols literally raped everyone they were at the gates of Vienna, had it not been because of the death of their Khan, all of Europe would have fallen: youtu.be/kF11uwUGZog

Attached: 9-mongols-feasting-atop-russian-princes.jpg (632x332, 67K)

She looks like a snotty brat character from a movie lmfao I want to see her get put in her place by her kind and heartwarming husband

this. they come to our countries to leech off of our welfare system while trying their very hardest to turn our countries into the shitholes they left. Worse than Mexicans at least Mexicans are friendly sometimes

One chink gets a caucasoid and you fucking mutts act like the sky is falling. Meanwhile, every ugly neckbeard white has yellow fever and wants a yellow waifu, because they are traditional and not like white roastie. Ugly white guys with hot Chink girls are everywhere.

This Chinaman is an outlier, while we are taking what few women men in that dump have.

Imagine him choking and fucking her

A pox on you, and your kind.

Imagine him turning her into a good traditional han wife after all her attempts to torture/kill him fail

Fuck off scum. You grubs won't seek any form of sympathy here, your people are renown for the mistreatment of people even within your own communities because you are savages like that. Savages that can't even honor agreements always trying to backstab or undermine whoever they deal with

Why don't you headbutt your sabre for your stupidity , how dare you try to shame us.

That girl is clearly more white than she is arab

China is based.

Look at how she's forced to put on a smile in front of that asymmetrical nightmare of a face.

Jesus Christ that chinks face

yeah that girl is clearly whiter than the average pajeet. I am not one to say she is white but she is the type that actually would assimilate in a Western country.

>Maybe we shouldn't invade other nations with our incest religion.
>This fucking gook is going to nut inside of me.
WELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER

asian man look so happy what simple creatures not fazed at all at the bratty bitch infront of him

It's gonna be real fun when Chinese soldiers and businessmen start getting murdered when they go into the Muslim parts of Africa. It's coming.

This is a fake and stupid. Also, screw Muslims.

Its not hard to imagine a democrat run country that starts pushing for forced unions between white girls and black men

Gonna be a hard pass on that.

That addresses absolutely nothing I said. Neither Huns nor Mongols were Chinese. If anything, you reinforced the point I made. Thank you

Why are they even there?

RICE'D

Based, would make a good romantic comedy

Honestly what makes that meme so cringe is how much that nazi nip hates his own race that he deconstructs millennia of chinese history for good measure.

Tomorrow a major Earthquake will rip through southeastern China and cripple their economic and industrial capabilities beyond recovery.

You are only upset she isn't being forced to marry you.

>because they are traditional and not like white roastie

Kek.

Sounds amazing! hope they succeed with all of it and then take out the (((chosen))).

This is great. Gotta remember this one.

Theyre all of Mongoloid origin.

fucking this

If she wasn't forced to marry that dude her own people would have forced her to marry one of her cousins.

At least the Chinese guy won't beat the shit out of her if she didn't make the halalbal goat suffer long enough during the satanic slaughter ritual

lol you won't do shit. Chinks will do what Europeans should have done.

sad but true

being a mutt isn't that bad, and black girls got nice asses.

Top kek, the thot got yellowed

The chink looks borderline retarded. I'd be pretty upset too.

Nothing sad about it. Its always been the white races fate and destiny to eventually destroy itself as much as it's the fate and destiny of the chinks to eventually colonize space.

not my race
not of my interest
fuck off shitskin

>you

It's not me, it's Islamic State and Al Qaeda and all the other Islamist groups. The ones that China can't get rid of for the same reasons WE can't get rid of them: they have no centralization and they vanish into the mist. They're like a fucking hydra. Cut off one head, two more grow.

But if I were China I'd work a little harder to placate Saudi Arabia on this matter, considering they're increasingly having to buy their oil.

I don't feel anything. Fuck them both to Hell

No one is defending the bug people. America has sold it's moral high ground for fiat. No one left to fight for right.

That’s so hot.
I would LOVE to see their wedding night sex video. Also, muslims aren’t humans do human right, compassion and other memes do not apply to them, so it’s okay.

Wait, what? Is there a link where I can read about this?

I thought it was strange when I read about those marriages where they kidnap the girl and then bring her someplace where the potential groom's family is waiting and they all hold her there for hours trying to convince her to marry him were weird. Then I found out it was all a charade and she had already agreed to it, but is expected to put up an act for some fucking reason. Muslims are something else.

Are they Tocharians though? Ba'athists? A Dengist and Wahhabist would be a comical yet horrible combination.

Attached: 19b67988e1d6ef9b3945d210bcf284dcfea4c208df31c0ce80afa99323091552.jpg (813x960, 173K)

Chink Imperialism in Africa would give Cecil Rhodes an erection. Enslave the blacks, head north and kick Muslim ass, settle the whole shithole with Chink settlers. Kill anything that resists.

If Achmed thinks the Chinks are like us white's with shit like "multiculturalism" and SJW...hahaha. The Chink is a brutal insect with no empathy, who believes he is the master race.

Achmed is a 5 year old girl expected to fight an HR Giger alien.