Apologize for what you forced her to go through

Apologize for what you forced her to go through

Attached: 82D66739-76F4-4A5A-AE9E-EAD49A3F5F39.jpg (828x717, 477K)

I'm sorry, that we didn't just shoot the both of them at the border.

Attached: 1561040794378.jpg (388x1024, 60K)

Go home.

Attached: womp 2.png (1200x778, 1.85M)

It is the parents' fault though. I would never make a journey like that with a child, it's literally child endangerment. She should be arrested after she is deported for negligence.

Unfortunately, these people will win.
Because most people are virtue signalling faggots who would burn down their own country to warm the hands of invaders.

She should have sucked more cock, and she would and her daughter would be fine. Beggars cant be choosers, bitch.

What a horrible parent

I'M GLAD YOUR FAGGOT KID IS DEAD

She should apologize for invading my country.

why is she sad? i thought abortions were empowering

>we came here
Yeah don’t care
I’m sick of the “we’re America so we should ALWAYS let immigrants in” meme
We should’ve shot you all from the top of a fortified wall like Israel would have

But...those nails! That strong wahmen still getting all whored up after suffering the loss of the baby she stole.

>Don’t come here it’s illegal
>Doesnt listen
>Actively puts child in danger on trip
>Child dies
>Pikachu_Face.png

“How could America do this to me”

BASED. FUCK SPIC INVADERS

Attached: 1555199477405.jpg (928x960, 91K)

Hmmm feels like i am somehow personally responsible for that childs death. Is this what blood lust is?

Are they beginning to learn that the US is a horrible, racist country and they shouldn't come here?

>i came here expecting free shit from a country that I have absolutely zero claim to and that owes me literally nothing
>i am mad because they didnt give me enough free shit

>Not herding them into rickety shacks and suffocating them with bug spray and diesel exhaust
Pleb

do I know you?
do I know your daughter?
Are we related in any way?
No? Then why are you talking to me about your problems? Go away.

shes probably some wannabe actress the dems hired like always. someone needs to dig up some info on her

I hope that many, many more of them die.
They are 90% overpopulated and should not be admitted into this already overpopulated as hell country.

lmao her daughter is dead but she still manages to get her nails done.

Is it US fault or her fault if she didn't go through the official process of immigration?

>I went on a long retarded journey that pretty much equates to chasing a rainbow
>My child died while I chased this rainbow and it's your fault
You cant fix stupid. However, these are the type of "responsible people" that they say are the basis for the entrance of being smart and upstanding citizens. Just how low is this bar set exactly ? I'm surprised this dumbass makes day to day.

Well I don't think she had a valid claim for asylum so-...err wait hold on never mind I found something right here.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x600, 123K)

By some miracle, water came out instead.

I don't. I hope kids get taken away to better families from irresponsible mothers.

lets get this rolling on twatter

good that she gets to sue us at least

>Not herding them into rickety shacks and suffocating them with bug spray and diesel exhaust
Name one time in history that’s killed anyone, I’ll wait

>lets go on a 8 mile hike through a desert what could go wrong
>its your fault this happened
fuck you 3rd worlder. fuck you in your face

Lmao this, we now have to legally battle foreigners because they brazenly broke our border laws. We have to spend money...to defend ourselves....against none citizens...NONE of them will be white.

Getting taken away to 'better families' won't put a dent in their massive overpopulation, so I do not hope that.
I hope they face the final consequences of obeying the Catholic church and overbreeding and are struck with a mass-lethal plague that means their countries also must be quarantined and all immigration from there banned until it subsides, having killed over half of them.

>comes to the country illegally
>gets a house hearing and free shit for life

Someone nuke us NOW

If only she could've just stayed home and not tried to trespass illegally. Damn the USA for forcing her to come here.

ironic that the US has been invading and destabilizing latin american and south american countries for the past 100 years. but i guess thats irrelevant

Bitch need longer nails

Attached: il_794xN.1606013940_l4gh.jpg (794x1059, 100K)

So are your countries. Bend over and thank us for having the courtesy to spit on it first.

Where’s mr. juarez? And why is she peeking over her hand, to see if her crocodile tears are working? And for a 3rd worlder she fixes up pretty nice, she looks like a low rent kim k.

That's another fucked up thing. We 1st worlders have had sex education GRINDED into our brains, birth control such as condoms and the pill PUSHED ON US for generations so that we responsibly limit our birth numbers. But now we're expected to take care of the irrresonsible south americans children? So... WE DONT HAVE CHILDREN...and...TAKE CARE of other nations children instead. That's LITERALLY what we're being asked to do on a daily basis. their are children that are "separated" en mass from their parents at the border and then shuttled further inland into foster homes and other children services EVERY SINGLE DAY..Meanwhile we continue to control our population like responsible 1st worlders (primarily white). We're literally being replaced and told not to breed at the same time and these children don't even speak our fucking language.

Attached: Jeepers_035.jpg (665x1000, 169K)

>we came to the us hoping to find a better life
>said through a TRANSLATOR
she can’t even speak the fucking language, how the fuck she expected to find proper employment?
Meanwhile I’m fucking scrutinized by border security each time I visit the US
>Oh no, this white guy has 2 MA degrees and actually speaks english, can we really risk letting him in our great country for a 3 week vacation? What if he tries to stay here?

Replace u.s. with commies and jesuits and what you said makes more cents

The child was receiving medical care in ICE custody. Maybe not the best, but at the time she was only coughing and sneezing. Then they were released and six weeks later the kid died. Not our fault.

>her

Attached: HER.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>Getting taken away to 'better families' won't put a dent in their massive overpopulation, so I do not hope that.
On the contrary, take kids away early on from irresponsible breeders and they cannot benefit from getting kids. The main reason why slumdwellers breed like rabbits is so they can get extra pair of hands to do work and make money.

Bad parenting

>being too stupid to realize it was a proxy war between super powers
Kek, ofc that is your flag.

>come to find a better life
did she come in legally?

You killed your kid, whore.

You deserve a prison sentence.

3 simple words...shoulda stayed home.

>Plastic mp32 aimed at a furry at the MN state fairgrounds
I'm glad I quit going

If she stayed home her daughter would be alive and happy.

>tfw mom got preggo by an illegal
>tfw dad got citizenship due to anchor baby law
all wh*te people had to do was build that wall decades ago. then i wouldnt have been born into a miserable, impoverished life. having the genes of 2 drop outs just makes life all that much more difficult

Eternally butthurt virgin Mexico over chad Uncle Sam.
We have cause to carpet bomb northern Mexico. War can't come soon enough.

Attached: badnews.png (1010x398, 152K)

It doesn't matter tho. This sow has probably whelped several litters since this photo was taken.

Based

>but i guess thats irrelevant
Totally

sounds like they made it up

Reminds me of the scene in “the good the bad and the ugly, where Tuco is crying and telling Blondie how much he cares about him and Blondie should tell him where the gold is buried in case he dies and Tuco is peeking out of his hand covered eyes to see if Blondie is buying his bullshit story.

Attached: 675EED78-6BCF-4040-9154-39CD0A352B9B.png (750x1334, 1.45M)

mmm - taters!

Attached: baked-potato-in-foil.jpg (719x507, 61K)

There is never a "good time" for someone to die. Most times of the year are "just months" before or after their birthday.
I think the best time to die would maximize the average time to a birthday and to christmas.

And that's a good thing!

If this were an American she would be charged for child endangerment

Attached: 43EBD8C3-3528-4B20-93A2-8193BADB5921.jpg (635x475, 84K)

Fucking based, add finding a job

Stupid fucking goblin cant even speak english.

Attached: boomer.jpg (250x229, 10K)

by the gods, im inclined to think you speak the truth. scumbag attorneys coach these people before they ever even meet a customs official or border patrol. wouldn't be surprised if those same scumbag lawyers told people to make up sexual assault claims for max gibs

t. non-scumbag attorney

>Bitch looks straight up as a model

Gee i wonder whos behind this

Das rite

How tragic, they couldn't fathom treating their children in one of the many perfectly capable mexican hospitals so they made the decision to move across the fucking desolate sandbox of a border we have with the US so their children could die in the promised land. Fuck all of them.

>but I guess thats irrelevant
I'm glad you understand. Refreshing, coming from a Mexican

She's from guatemala, Sure we have some decent public clinics. But even thought I have no idea how it would work for her, I doubt she would have access to them as an illegal in Mexico.
Even less now they way the National Guard is cracking down on crental americans.

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

Friendly reminder for all the MAGA retards: seeking asylum is not illegal.

Wow you guys are fucking racists

Who gives a shit about some random cunt.

Could've just come legally.

Oh how I hate spics

You are right we should have allowed all you subhumans to choose communism and starve yourselves to death.

Shame on Latin America for doing a shit job at self defense.

kys faggot

Welcome to Jow Forums

I wonder how much that suit and translator cost taxpayers?

Entering a country illegally is illegal.

There are going to be worst cases, none will be heard as loud as she is being heard right now.
Because they are going to happen on mexican soil, AMLO has put us in a very weak economic position so we cant risk loosing any more growth, due to the tariff threat we are now doing Trump's dirty work.
>Historically none of our forces have ever cared for human rights. local, federal police, military
>the national guard is absolutely a military body with a military leadership
>We dont have the resources or infrastructure to handle all these people coming in.

We are being coerced into being part of this and we are to economically weak right now to stop it

Looks like there is a smirk on her face under her hand and nice nails .

Look at those demon claws jesus christ
>Are they looking at me while I'm crying? maybe smudging my heavy black eyeliner will help

not a fan of shit parents blaming everybody else for the ills of their children 2bh
we get it all the time here parents of coked up retards that killed themselves in a car crash calling for more restrictive road rules

Stop it, stop! I'm tearing up. Yes, I care so much about someone breaking the law to steal into this nation.
She looks like she's doing OK, must of hooked up with a BBC with money.

Yes there is an issue with racism in Mexico, but thats not why she wouldnt have access.
I did say I didnt know how it would work for her, but if she had an issue it would be more likely a bureaucratic nightmare that made her receive treatment to late. And also due to as mention, the National Guard cracking down on them due to Trumps imposition

Yep it's totally white peoples fault your countires are shit holes. Has nothing to do with your nigger cultures and your behavior. Nothing at all.

Attached: 1561592246878.jpg (370x388, 35K)

Tough shit cunt, if you came through legally then no problems. But since you insisted on dragging your kid illegally, for fuck knows how long, into another sovereign country, it's entirely your own fault that your kid died.
Who gives a fuck, one less illegal to waste resources on

Nah mate, just kill the little fuckers. Harvest their organs and blood so some use has come from their trespassing

Illegally entering a country for gibs is though, you wet little faggot

uh, yea. where did you think you were?

Fuck you nigger. I hope they all die. Fuck spics.

A pretty fair summary. A coalition of Marxists, feminists, Jews and bankers has forced this upon us.

This. Fuck that scunt.