Area 51 raid 250K are expected to show up!

area 51 raid 250K are expected to show up!
Its happening guys!
I have a plan. We go there at night and just rush in from all sides and use radio jammers so their motion detectors cant see us. Fuck those goddamned aliens.

Attached: alien.jpg (2500x1250, 110K)

this would be way more fun if you threatened bohemian grove, and a bit more feasible

Already a thread up

are you crazy? You could accidentally trigger an interstellar war. Star War 1 aka SW1 would make WW3 look like a nice walk in the park.

Attached: alienliveleak.jpg (2000x809, 173K)

Send me some money to buy a passport, plane ticket, guns, and ammo and I will go.

Attached: 13825648.jpg (550x550, 25K)

Attached: 1562082777581.gif (283x233, 3.99M)

That’s going to be a lot of dead boomers

Hopeit happens

good!

Idiots. Due to increased publicity, they moved all the alien shit to Utah.

I'm down.

>locks blast doors

Dirt bikes

nice cgi

Attached: 1560041165960.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

i'll definitely be there. if you don't see me, don't wait up tho, the cia niggers probably got me

Yea im not sure its a good idea to #RUSHBBLYAT a facility where guards have authorization to use deadly force.

Just sayin'.

Attached: 1529476296775.jpg (768x768, 112K)

What about Fort Knox?
Not so much what is there, so much as that... nothing is.

Rushing miles across a large open desert with no cover into one of the most highly secured military instillation in the world. I wonder how that would turn out?

Kek you know that this was started by the jews so they can pull out their project bluebeam shit

Fort Knox is even more well guarded than Area 51 tho

Land mines

There's no gold but they gotta keep up appearances as if there is gold.

Shouldn't they raid bigelows UFO warehouse in vegas instead? Surely it would be easier to overrun than a MILITARY AIRBASE and we at least know they have shit in there,

Dude, like, trust me. I heard it on Rogan.

dirtbikes guns blazing a wall of gunfire seems badass

Don't be stupid. Even if the guards don't use lethal force, the fucking aliens there will.

Some intelligence agency started the event and the algorithm helped spread it. Just part of the cycle of the current UFO psyop. Getting us familiar with these things and normalizing it for the late 2020's when full disclosure happens. The next decade will be unlike anything we've seen in the last two thousand years.

Attached: 76.jpg (236x386, 41K)

hey man, it worked for those Russians though didn't it?

any non-white niggers reading this thread i encourage you to participate in this endeavor

Electrodynamic theory of gravity
Aliens are demons
UFOs are made by men
Any normies dumb enough to fall for going on this raid has a chance of having drone based area denail weapons used on them

it's been confirmed the footage was captured with a type of film unavailable past the 50's, if it's conventional special effects like puppetry/make-up it would have costed 100's of millions of dollars to produce during the time it was filmed with the current hollywood effects at the time. It'd have to be the most expensive pointless hoax in history which makes no fucking sense.

God speed fren.
Open it up and share it's secrets.
But don't expect the army not to use bullets to dissuade you of your intention.
Watch a couple of people get dissuaded and I'm sure you'll reconsider too.

Attached: 1562804104064.jpg (499x481, 28K)

For real. Those guards must be so bored, too

THERES NOTHING THERE ANYMORE!! FUCK!! PICK A BETTER TARGET!!

>hey man, it worked for those Russians though didn't it?

Mass Assault activated!

Knew a woman that worked there as a glory hole technician for three years. She said alien jazz is the saltiest

Attached: image.jpg (411x467, 44K)

I heard the blink was added in later with cgi. Totaly unsubstantiated hearsay, BUT, if you have seen the still photo of skinny bob, it actualy has much smaller, more human sized eyes, deepset with very dark tissue in the clasic almond shape and size. So the muslce movement in this clip doesnt make much sence, based on human physiology anyways. To me they look like marrionettes. Someone post the full vid and still...

Jesus fuckimg Christ in his own butthole.
I don't have my own copy paste to explain this shit.
And im too drunk to type it out
There are no grey aliens.
It was a crash-test dummy.
It was new orange before the fire.

"Neon orange
Because autocorrect sucks.

The next bilderberg meeting would be cooler

Neon Orange is the Hebrew pronounciation for "Injuns love peyote"

Attached: image.jpg (403x479, 55K)

This bait again jeez

Skinny bob is a confirmed fake. If you look at the black patterns in the film foreground you'll notice they're on a loop.

They actually don't keep the cool stuff there anymore. It's at Nellis.

Rape the aliens

What a concept

The film grain, scratches, and comically dancing pubes usualy found on old film transfers? Going to hit you tube now...

might as well just take the battle bus and parachute in