I remember when I was six years old I was told I'm white washed, and don't act black enough. It's honestly stupid

I remember when I was six years old I was told I'm white washed, and don't act black enough. It's honestly stupid.

Those words have stuck with me ever since and it made me feel like I have no identity. Too black to be white, but I don't act black enough to be black. This is why races shouldn't mix, it's literally ripping people of their identities.

Because I choose to be a decent human being, have a job, don't say nigga every too sentences, and act like an animal, I'm not black.

Attached: iStock-172370812-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 97K)

You still aren't welcome in the ethnostate, Tyrone

Attached: swagger.jpg (162x312, 6K)

My situation is kind of similar, i fucking hate latinamerican culture. I don't fit anywhere here and i'm regularly told that i should move to a different country. All i have are some american discord "friends" but i get to play games with them so it's not so bad sometimes

Attached: 1560319318569.jpg (406x606, 57K)

KYS nigger

Watcher, is that you?

Go home to Africa.

Chilean people are arguably based not entirely though
Say this mantra OP: " All Niggers Must Die" say it when your angry at blacks, whites, asians whoever but you must say it.

If you're a black man, then be the best damn black man you can be! Reject nigger culture and strive to uplift your fellow blacks. Work hard for your people, find a black wife and have several beautiful black children. Build your community and revel in the spirit of racial independence.

Us white nationalists don't want you dead, we just want to be separate. So go on and do what you can to create a mini-Wakanda. We will coexist when our separate ethnostates are created.

Attached: Based Black Man.jpg (646x960, 134K)

Guess you are just a black skinned white person then.

shut up Jew
you aren't apart of us
all niggers need to die

This. Never had a problem with a Black Man.

>gets shot

preferrably a similar decent black partner, not just a nigger.

cant have a nigger making life better for themselves by not accepting nigger (((culture))) less they will see that they are lazy coons that could of done it for themselves if they werent all trying to out gangsta and out victim each other, no to mention you would be called an uncle tom by puppets with kike hands up their arses

>t. Jew

Attached: 1561280448042.png (480x546, 7K)

BASED BLACK MEN FUCK MY WHITE WIFE

You may as well just join your fellow apes. You are a nigger and will remain one until the day you die.

Yea he is, fuck off. I gift to you a white person pass. Its good until Dec 13th, 2021.

If you want to live among niggers, there's no reason to change anything. I'm sure you can find a chimp in your neighborhood willing to come over and fuck your wife.

It wasn't a white person who said that to you.

You're a fucking retard if you think all but the most racist assholes wouldn't accept you. Nobody has a problem with blacks that are actually human, so I don't know why you're claiming that you fit in with whites. Probably all in your head.

I assume you support trump as well

I live in a neighborhood of old white people in the south. Were biased against nigger culture and actions, not black people.

I know. Your "we're all the same" boomer logic is why we're in this situation in the first place.

Maybe you should beat up those niggers and stop being a pussy

Yeah well congrats, you've discovered why miscegenation is a sin, you don't exist anywhere and you have no culture.

Attached: 1512004491271.jpg (384x395, 24K)